Snips Snails and Puppy Dog Tails are things PACK (boys) are made of

DeletedUser

Everyone was expecting the war of the world to end up being a great war between SubV and PACK. However PACK has been showing their true colors of being a PACK of puppy dogs with their tails tucked between their legs rather then the PACK of wolves they claim they are. So after some late night and early morning search of some of the bigger named players of PACK, I finally found their pics and its time to share.

First of all we the alpha puppy female - Superwief - What has she been nobling in this war? Oh wait she hasn't nobled a single village, rightfully so being the leader of the barb battling pack of puppy dogs.

sad-puppy.jpg

Next we have the most hated player of this world that failed to give a good interview for the blog when he so rightfully wanted one. Yes that's right the one and the only elite player ArmandMALTA. He's such an elite puppy of PACK that the picture explains what has been happening to him the last month.

6a00d4143c4850685e00e398c430650003-500pi

With Armand's going MIA on the forums surely a Armand junior would arise in the mist. Sure enough we had one of world 25's biggest failures take Armand's place of posting ridiculous comments that made absolutely no sense, jayfailure aka jayfeno

littlepuppy+004.jpg

Of course we can't leave out the one who was also a leader of PACK. Chende - Is anyone gonna come and save us?

sad%20dog%202.jpg

I didn't want to leave out SeaAngel (looking for her troops.....)

3544d1179403570-thursdays-look-what-we-did-exercise-dirty-dog.jpg

And for PACK's pride Tormos

chinese-crested-dog.jpg

Not to mention tropicalofbob, oops he dismissed everyone

secretagentdog128634886167519120.jpg

For the rest of the PACK of puppy dogs, this suits each and everyone one of you

Funny%20Motivational%20Posters%209.jpg

When I started crossing the border into PACK territory I saw their sign's posted by each of their villages so SubV, SubV2, SFM and =BoB= beware.

dumb-dog-crossing.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

crummdog looking at the multitude of incoming nukes and nobles on his account....

177388-1-1.jpg

now that the banned player hulk is now back playing the rplrpl account, this one should of been obvious....

banned-dog.jpg

and trying not to forget thunderballs..... the best of pack... lol

blinddog.jpg

what happened to myndee when he launched on me....

_dobporcupine.jpg

and who can forget mask......

Small,+dumb+dog.jpg

did someone not mention ryan / hoolemore ? here he is hard at work...

dumb_dog.jpg

domantioner5 showing us how l33t he is...

cute-puppy-pictures-sorry-hiding-dog1.jpg

DeletedUser

Hey guys you can't forget one of their top players disappearing after seeing a few K incomings. That is right Gorsil.

ss20100820141315.jpg

DeletedUser80463

lost i was hoping you wouldn't mention me im trying to solve some RL issues first

oh and im surprised in the first place ive stuck with this game this long i have a short attention span =S

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The problem with your post, is that it isn't a Pack vs SubV war. So the stats don't mean crap right now. Granted, we understand that if it was Pack vs SubV, it would probably show you guys with a lot more conquers, but this war is Pack vs SubV, SubV2, SFM, LOLOLO, SFM2, SBJ, =BOB=, and not quite sure what happened to those Immortal losers. Anyway, we are being attacked on all fronts, not just SubV fronts.

So a few points... SubV alone was said to be strong enough to take us out quickly. Sure, the stats look great for you guys, but not impressive considering all the turds clinging to your asses that are helping you out.
Also, the stats will be tough to look at as accurate if tribes keep moving around anybody that gets attacked.
If Pack ends up getting defeated in this war, well down the road, it wont be a SubV victory. I will loudly claim that without the help of the turds, we have have more focus on SubV frontlines, and this war would never end, until SubV gave up.

I'm sure a few of you will take my post and twist it to be me saying SubV sucks. I assure, I don't think SubV sucks. I just think they are soaking up credit that should be going to the lessor tribes who happen to be setting key picks, allowing their numbers to look all bright and shiny. Honestly, any member of SubV, do you really think SFM or =BOB= would have a chance 1v1 against Pack? Even Ali would lose a lot of blood taking on the other 9 top 10 fighters of all time, at the same time.

DeletedUser

Man, the excuses. yes pack is being gangbanged. we did not ask them to join in, they just saw the same thing that I have always known, PACK is a very lucky tribe to make it this far. Now is the time to show us what you have and you have shown us nothing. I am sure if you look at the stats of the WHNC gangbang I am sure they did a better job than you are. So stop the pathetic excuses.

DeletedUser

That's all you got my post was an 'excuse'? It would only be an excuse if I were to admit we already lost, and the gangbang was the reason. No where did I say we lost. Yes, the 'stats' show us losing villages, and I know some of you are over-anal about the 'stats', but that only shows how the fight went, not how the fight ends.

The point you were supposed to get was that stats are meaningless in a gangbang. The stats would look a lot different if your turds had spines.

And obviously WHNC did waaaay better than us, cause look where they are now. Keep looking. You can't see them? No shit, cause they aren't there. That's the difference between them and us. After our gangbang, we'll still be there.

DeletedUser

LOL, you sound like all the PACK members that would say they will fight to their last village, and look where some of those players are, jayfeno, he quit, tropicalofbob, he deleted. Armand is getting owned and lost over 5 mil in one month. I can sit here and break down your pathetic post but I simply don't want to type up something that you should already know and that's this, PACK's leadership has had many opportunities to help take out SubV in the past and they sat on the fence and the only decision they did make was to stab their ally's and NAP's in the back, so this gangbang was created by PACK, not by SubV. Get you facts straight jason.

You seem awfully confident that PACK is going to survive this war. They won't survive if they continue nobling barbs and continue following superwief's lead, who by the way seems to have forgotten how to noble villages since the last time she nobled a village was before the war. Oh and look jason your following her lead almost, you've managed to noble only one village since the start of the war. Your doing good for being in this world for over a year and eight months and only 770k. Good job there buddy. You can continue to whine and cry all you want about this war and claim that all these other tribes beating up on PACK are our "turds" but one day you will see the reality that it's your tribe that decided to backstab other tribes. Real similar to when chende came to some of us ex-TDR members and asked us to stab SubV in the back. Seems to be a reoccuring theme with PACK.

With or without the other tribes PACK would lose miserably because all your tribe can do is noble inactives and barbs, and not just the big barbs, but atomo and killerdan have shown that they take on those sub 100pt barbs that are tough. Great way to stick around, you can only noble barbs to a certain point. But continue on nobing those little barbs and build them up for us so that we can take all your hard work away from you.

DeletedUser

That's all you got my post was an 'excuse'? It would only be an excuse if I were to admit we already lost, and the gangbang was the reason. No where did I say we lost. Yes, the 'stats' show us losing villages, and I know some of you are over-anal about the 'stats', but that only shows how the fight went, not how the fight ends.

The point you were supposed to get was that stats are meaningless in a gangbang. The stats would look a lot different if your turds had spines.

And obviously WHNC did waaaay better than us, cause look where they are now. Keep looking. You can't see them? No shit, cause they aren't there. That's the difference between them and us. After our gangbang, we'll still be there.

well if we were to look at the stats in more details, we would see that pack members are still focusing more on taking barbs, with a large number of those barbs under 200 points in size, dont you feel proud of your fellow members concentrating on small 66 point barbs instead of the war ?

the main difference with whnc and you is they actually fought, not sat there hoping that one day the big bad players would just get bored and go away.....

pack has already lost the war, it's just a matter of munch munch munch on your tribe mates villages.

turds and spines ? some could say that about pack, packs decisions from not backing inh, to not backing tdr, breaking the nap agreement with bob, threatening sfm members over eoo / barbs and over other useless junk is what led pack to the position it is in today.... most people call that bad leadership....

keep smiling jason

Much love <3

loststryk
SUBV

DeletedUser85956

Hey, thanks, now I understand why the barb nobling, and the apparent apathy about actually fighting the enemy. I do have one question though, based on your definition of winning, Germany, Italy, Japan all actually won WWII because the allies didn't kill them all. I need to contact the history book people and have them fix that mistake.

DeletedUser

It's all situational. The issues with SFM and =BOB= was piddly little stuff... a couple cross-nobles, discrepancies in barbs and inactives. It happens everyday, and are small enough to never be the cause of a war. They only declared because of our situation. I never said it was your fault they are trying to steal some of your thunder. I'm just pointing out they're there. Every tribe on our enemy list has players that quit since the war started. Each tribe has members that are nobling barbs (I can read twstats too :) That has nothing to do with the war, other than possible future footholds. I'm not even sure why barbs get brought up in a war discussion.

Regardless of what you think about the leader of a tribe, the leader isn't who you're fighting. You're fighting the tribe. And until you see a white flag, or Pack isn't on the tribe list, please don't count us out.

Oh, neither of you answered my question about SFM and =BOB=. If Pack and Subv suddenly called a truce (hypothetical, no need for a bunch of posts about that...), do you think either of them would have a chance by themselves? What about the two vs Pack?

Hey, thanks, now I understand why the barb nobling, and the apparent apathy about actually fighting the enemy. I do have one question though, based on your definition of winning, Germany, Italy, Japan all actually won WWII because the allies didn't kill them all. I need to contact the history book people and have them fix that mistake.

There's a difference. The Allies forced a surrender. In my scenario, the 'Allies' don't win :p

DeletedUser

It's all situational. The issues with SFM and =BOB= was piddly little stuff... a couple cross-nobles, discrepancies in barbs and inactives.

you mean superweif dropping a nap with a tribe without even having the courtesy to inform them ? just so a couple of pack members could hit the local bob members to them ?

as you say, piddly little stuff lol

do you not see the choices that pack have made have led the respective tribes to warring you ?

and in all honesty, i think sfm and bob would give pack a pretty good beating if it was just them and pack.

DeletedUser

That's a good honest answer. I still don't think either of them would have declared if we weren't already at war. It may be a small case of bullying, but I'm not saying all of our decisions have been good ones. But the decisions have been made, we have to live with them, and they determine our direction.

I think if SFM and =BOB= had teamed up and declared on Pack, and that was our only war, the only go they would give us would be the same go Morph gave us.

DeletedUser46867

SFM2 is in no way related to SFM, nor have they attacked PACK to my knowledge, I wouldn't know though, they are a bunch of noobs.

alexmichie

Wow alot of posts today lol first things first, lost and sockit amazing post i love it and about time to get some pnp.

Now jasond315; A few points the smaller tribes are not hangers on both sfm and bob had their own decisions to make, and as shown in the blog bob almost sided with you except your council would not give chende a chance to help because super is to arrogant and even tropical and glass saw that, it also didnt help that Armand had already created a huge rift between the tribes as hes a barb nobling fool, when the going got tough Armand got going, look what he did for pack he created another frontline. BoB would never have gone against pack if it were not for him, BoB have never had any diplo and never will with SubV but they had and wanted Diplo with Pack, that tells you how good your council is lol

WHNC lasted for 8months being gangbanged by everytribe and only lost one frontline, do some facts and a lot of their players are still here.

Also "I will loudly claim that without the help of the turds, we have have more focus on SubV frontlines, and this war would never end, until SubV gave up."

This comment confuses me, SubV and Pack have fought before and Pack got well and truelly beaten, they then split up, nothing to do with SubV and their best players (yes my opinion but i have stats to back me up) formed TDR and gave SubV a decent war, the pack left now is full of the members who were to scared to fight Subv the first time around. Also your plan is to hang on till subv give up???? What a stupid and idiotic thing to wish for, why would we get bored in taking your villages?

DeletedUser

This comment confuses me, SubV and Pack have fought before and Pack got well and truelly beaten, they then split up, nothing to do with SubV and their best players (yes my opinion but i have stats to back me up) formed TDR and gave SubV a decent war, the pack left now is full of the members who were to scared to fight Subv the first time around. Also your plan is to hang on till subv give up???? What a stupid and idiotic thing to wish for, why would we get bored in taking your villages?

Here is the most important turn to date on this world (my opinion), when we left to form TDR we did it because we wanted to play the game. That means fight the best! We then almost instantly started fighting SubV. We had no real issue with them, but they were willing to fight. We started by ripping apart a smaller tribe first (can't remember their name anymore), then we went at it with SubV.

We had less than 1/2 the players that Pack have and our stats (the original TDR players) make your's shameful. Your tribe (against Chende's advice) refused to fight. Once again proving our choice to leave 100% correct. We, over time, came to respect the talents of a number of the SubV players and vice-versa. That led to where we are at today in this world.

As for the "other tribes", no matter how you slice it they are whipping ya'll. I 100% guarantee you that SubV/2 could easily handle multiple attacks from multiple tribes. That is due to being FULL of active players that fight well in small groups. These two tribes work together better than any two tribes I have seen on this world in almost 2 years of playing it.

The whole point of this thread is, "Do something! Even if it is wrong, it will be better than doing nothing". We will not tire nor get bored. We will continue to attack, the being able to hide days are long gone.

Just bring it!!!!!!!!!

alexmichie

This is a joke, Pack's conquers for the last day;

arbarian village (385|130) K13 9,362 Abandoned I.B.Ready [PACK] 21st Aug 2010 - 00:47:54
Barbarian village (180|239) K21 9,489 Abandoned LiljhUnsZs [PACK] 21st Aug 2010 - 00:09:36
???? (808|99) K08 9,596 Rebel58 Thundarbals [PACK] 20th Aug 2010 - 23:36:51 Ex Pack Player so another Internal
251 (721|114) K17 9,737 Abandoned IndySkies [PACK] 20th Aug 2010 - 22:46:06
Barbarian village (77|388) K30 165 Abandoned ROSCOMMON1 [PACK] 20th Aug 2010 - 20:12:58
138 CoPlayed (287|460) K42 9,614 DeRidders coopes [PACK] 20th Aug 2010 - 20:04:55 Ex Pack account and another inactive
???? (806|91) K08 9,596 Rebel58 Thundarbals [PACK] 20th Aug 2010 - 20:03:13
Barbarian village (153|446) K41 69 Abandoned ROSCOMMON1 [PACK] 20th Aug 2010 - 18:20:19
Barbarian village (230|109) K12 9,900 Abandoned jusme15 [PACK] 20th Aug 2010 - 18:03:23
=HoG=.R532 (142|391) K31 9,161 red.scouser atomo90 [PACK] 20th Aug 2010 - 17:10:40 Ex Pack account and another inactive
269 CoPlayed (289|469) K42 9,780 DeRidders coopes [PACK] 20th Aug 2010 - 17:00:34 Ex Pack account and another inactive
Barbarian village (80|385) K30 131 Abandoned ROSCOMMON1 [PACK] 20th Aug 2010 - 16:24:06
Alabama 10 (127|298) K21 9,505 Abandoned killardan [PACK] 20th Aug 2010 - 15:45:15
Alabama 8C (129|296) K21 9,479 Abandoned killardan [PACK] 20th Aug 2010 - 15:10:20
=HoG=.R523 (354|430) K43 9,601 red.scouser coopes [PACK] 20th Aug 2010 - 15:06:15
267 CoPlayed (299|474) K42 9,598 DeRidders coopes [PACK] 20th Aug 2010 - 14:53:28
Killing Floor (261|431) K42 9,413 red.scouser artz24 [PACK] 20th Aug 2010 - 14:38:11
=HoG=.R435 (356|426) K43 7,701 red.scouser coopes [PACK] 20th Aug 2010 - 14:06:17
0130 CoPlayed (289|465) K42 9,358 DeRidders coopes [PACK] 20th Aug 2010 - 14:01:28
Ghostrider142 (coolgy87) (256|99) K02 12,154 Abandoned shricharanbhat [PACK] 20th Aug 2010 - 14:00:39
Barbarian village (145|443) K41 73 Abandoned ROSCOMMON1 [PACK] 20th Aug 2010 - 12:48:10
=HoG=.R267 (346|424) K43 9,534 red.scouser coopes [PACK] 20th Aug 2010 - 12:28:02
Pinball Wizard (156|404) K41 9,555 red.scouser atomo90 [PACK] 20th Aug 2010 - 12:26:23
Barbarian village (53|392) K30 180 Abandoned ROSCOMMON1 [PACK] 20th Aug 2010 - 11:20:06
Barbarian village (248|151) K12 12,154 Abandoned jusme15 [PACK] 20th Aug 2010 - 10:45:00
Hell Hole #460 (198|419) K41 9,298 red.scouser Flugen [PACK] 20th Aug 2010 - 10:19:48
Barbarian village (246|151) K12 12,154 Abandoned jusme15 [PACK] 20th Aug 2010 - 10:14:15
Barbarian village (233|109) K12 9,809 Abandoned jusme15 [PACK] 20th Aug 2010 - 09:53:17
Hell Hole #459 (191|454) K41 8,883 red.scouser Flugen [PACK] 20th Aug 2010 - 09:45:19
Milk 13 (154|243) K21 9,543 Abandoned killardan [PACK] 20th Aug 2010 - 09:45:13
Barbarian village (257|150) K12 12,154 Abandoned jusme15 [PACK] 20th Aug 2010 - 08:54:48
Barbarian village (243|209) K22 9,362 Abandoned justlooking6 [PACK] 20th Aug 2010 - 08:12:17
Barbarian village (126|303) K31 9,434 Abandoned 5hadow70 [PACK] 20th Aug 2010 - 08:01:56
Barbarian village (124|303) K31 9,434 Abandoned 5hadow70 [PACK] 20th Aug 2010 - 07:31:27
Villa Villa4 (382|126) K13 9,572 Abandoned I.B.Ready [PACK] 20th Aug 2010 - 06:13:18
Barbarian village (256|129) K12 12,154 Abandoned jusme15 [PACK] 20th Aug 2010 - 05:56:25
Barbarian village (230|110) K12 9,809 Abandoned jusme15 [PACK] 20th Aug 2010 - 05:54:26
Ghostrider141 (CiprianX) (323|389) K33 9,489 red.scouser shricharanbhat [PACK] 20th Aug 2010 - 05:10:44
Barbarian village (229|111) K12 9,647 Abandoned jusme15 [PACK] 20th Aug 2010 - 03:51:52
063 CoPlayed (290|465) K42 9,614 DeRidders coopes [PACK] 20th Aug 2010 - 03:27:54
Ghostrider139 (bas2000) (337|372) K33 9,273 red.scouser shricharanbhat [PACK] 20th Aug 2010 - 03:02:16
Barbarian village (100|397) K31 9,464 Abandoned ROSCOMMON1 [PACK] 20th Aug 2010 - 02:37:42
094 CoPlayed (293|468) K42 9,376 DeRidders coopes [PACK] 20th Aug 2010 - 01:05:26
Barbarian village (201|319) K32 68 Abandoned atomo90 [PACK] 20th Aug 2010 - 01:00:11
Ghostrider137 (Et tu Brute?) (323|397) K33 9,446 red.scouser shricharanbhat [PACK] 20th Aug 2010 - 00:54:10
Barbarian village (200|321) K32 120 Abandoned atomo90 [PACK] 20th Aug 2010 - 00:15:52

So in the last day Pack have nobled only 46 vills and they have not nobled any enemy villages, 28 of these are Barbs, 7 of these are tiny and under 200pts, the rest of the conquers were all inactives and pack members.

Another Worrying thing is this is less than 10 members actually nobling.

DeletedUser

Jason you say what's the big deal about nobling barbs during war time. Well it generally isn't a big deal but when you have more conquers that are barbs in the month of August (yes its not done yet) then you do against SubV and more total since the start of the war then red dots, it is a big deal. The fact that you bring up that SubV will get tired of warring PACK is a simple joke. I can't speak for the rest of SubV but I sure do like eating PACK villages. The mods are firing up the grill and oven (half price nobles) and preparing the main course.

finished_chicken.jpg

Its about to start getting good for the fall. Buckle down PACK your in for a rough ride

nochickennuggets.jpg

DeletedUser

I just wanna make one thing real clear here:

we were not asked for help by subv
SFM were not asked for help by subv

etc etc

so quit it with the excuses and saying "oh the the number one tribe isn't brave enough to face us on their own" because PACK is getting pwned. and the lack of willingness to participate by the majority of PACK is shown in the village conquering stats alex posted. so cmon guys, give it a rest with the excuses.