World 21's early days...

DeletedUser7375

It dawned on me how great the beginning of this world was.

The Duke of the tribe I joined on W51 asked me what a PnP was.

I just had to exit Skype.

/reminiscence

DeletedUser

I happen to have a map from the earlier days of w21 saved on my PC.

[spoil]6-August-2008 / TOP 10 ODT Tribes:
TOP%2010%20ODT%206-august-2008.jpg
[/spoil]​

DeletedUser

Now thats probably the oldest map of the world ive seen... at that point i was just trying to work out what this TW game was all about, certainly had not made my way onto the external forums :icon_confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I happen to have a map from the earlier days of w21 saved on my PC.

[spoil]6-August-2008 / TOP 10 ODT Tribes:
TOP%2010%20ODT%206-august-2008.jpg
[/spoil]​

Oh the memories. So nice of Allyboo to make that map. And look at thoose little blue muffins. <3

DeletedUser

I remember at that stage I was leading .:SK:. out on the K65/K75 frontier balancing growing tensions with PWoT.

dawnrising27

Wow, it seems like this world opened forever ago....What i would give to have another experience like w21, Tw just isn't the same with all these premades

DeletedUser19041

W21 was awesome, I miss iP :) Also Where's Edgey :O

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Wow, it seems like this world opened forever ago....What i would give to have another experience like w21, Tw just isn't the same with all these premades

Hm. iP, Muffin, SHYTE/Mojo/KFC = Sexy!, Fork, Splat!, SRWS, PoE, Nuked!, Cookies ARG! (later). Of the top of my head, was all premades in early w21 so we had our share of them to. It was a very competative world early on.

scarlet ash

ARG! wasn't a premade, people from world 8 just seemed to start collecting there. I came to this world originally just to keep talking to midnight11.

scarlet ash

we go back quite far on world 8, ive known him over two years atleast.

DeletedUser7375

Hm. iP, Muffin, SHYTE/Mojo/KFC = Sexy!, Fork, Splat!, SRWS, PoE, Nuked!, Cookies ARG! (later). Of the top of my head, was all premades in early w21 so we had our share of them to. It was a very competative world early on.

SRWS was premade? I thought they merged into a powerhouse.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
IP (Gatt) from W16 was a premade also DNY had a go on this world. Deus (W18) Cricketers (W4)

I think Ghost was as well many coming from HP lets not forget SOAP plus was it Lobster loads in K55 started that just lasted days wonder why :)

Everyone talks about a world being great early days I think by the time we hit around W24 we lost too many great players that joined every world for them to be that good now.

DeletedUser

ARG! wasn't a premade, people from world 8 just seemed to start collecting there. I came to this world originally just to keep talking to midnight11.

ARG! was pretty much a pre-made.
To an extent, so was .:SK:.
That tribe had about 7 of my RL friends in it about about 4 TW friends I brought with me from W8.

Dr NO was also a pre-made originally.
Its not anymore, but it once was.