World 21's early days...

DeletedUser

SRWS was a premade i think. KingValkyric's premade. They merged with homelessjimmy & msane's tribe after KV left (BossBodine was duke i think)

What he said. And yeah lets not forget LS, or w/e msanes tribe was named. But yeah SRWS merged into a powerhouse. Still originally they were a premade.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
What about the tribes up north was one called Navajo plus a couple of others in K44/34 but forget the names now.

DeletedUser

I remember the Ice Cream Men of iP. Still have the "iP training" video link by Edgey

DeletedUser

It seems that most early tribes are premades, just not the huge ones we see on some of the later worlds. Quality players tend to join with other quality players that they know and form tribes. The difference here is that most premades started small and either failed or built up through recruitment, merges and wars.

I also believe that Moo? was a premade, was it not? Anyone know if 47ron was?

DeletedUser

I don't think Moo or Ron were. They both sort of just formed on W21.

DeletedUser

Ahh tbs, you could always come coplay me in 51 :D but I'm almost positive 47ron wasn't premade, they were like a 4 tribe family of suck :) I only remember b/c they bordered 24/7

DeletedUser

Yes, W21 IP was the best. i still remember how we dominate k44.
Where is edgey10?

DeletedUser

Pretty sure the core of 47Ron was premade, and then they recruited....a little bit...

DeletedUser

Good to see you still hanging around the forum GoK... now it reminds me of my early days :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

yep hey now SRWS did not just merge into a powerhouse...we were okay players too.

The original 11 members were pre-made then they just picked up a few others along the way.

Till merge wars happened. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJh9rVgxEcE Here is another classic

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have seen that video far too often in the past week or so. :/

DeletedUser23792

ARG! was pretty much a pre-made.
To an extent, so was .:SK:.
That tribe had about 7 of my RL friends in it about about 4 TW friends I brought with me from W8.

Dr NO was also a pre-made originally.
Its not anymore, but it once was.

Meh, not that I can really speak for the tribe or anything, but yea Dr. No was sort of pre-made from some players on W19. I think I joined on the second day of the tribe being around!

i like turtles....and :booty: which equals booty!!

Grumpy

Is anyone from here playing W52?

Last edited by a moderator:

jackcrop

Hm. iP, Muffin, SHYTE/Mojo/KFC = Sexy!, Fork, Splat!, SRWS, PoE, Nuked!, Cookies ARG! (later). Of the top of my head, was all premades in early w21 so we had our share of them to. It was a very competative world early on.

ah, MoJo, we could have gone far =]

W21 was and will always be the best world i played.