World 21's early days...

DeletedUser

Wise words; I certainly will never forget, and hopefully won't be forgotten.

I gotta agree with Nicky here. I made many great friendships in w21 and will not forget those that i've played with. it was a hell of a ride!

-Dawnrising27

DeletedUser

Dawn! <3 hell yea it was a ride. Can anyone tell me what happened to SRWS after I left? And what happened to RON?

DeletedUser

Dawn! <3 hell yea it was a ride. Can anyone tell me what happened to SRWS after I left? And what happened to RON?

when did you leave exactly Valonsire? SRWS started a 3 tribe gang bang of Puffin (now PnP) which failed due to serious bannings on Crayn's front of leadership, inactivity in Magnum (formerly 24/7) and forced srws to merge both of these allies in an attempt to salvage the situation but the war ended soon after in a stalemate due to the huge task of trying to work everything out with the new players and large pockets of inactivity.

After the puffin gangbang ended in an nap, swrs (now TESB) decided to attack 47ron and crushed them for a month or two because GOK and the other leader (can't remember his name now) went inactive and the members were very unorganized. While TESB was still in the process of eating 47ron members, Neighbor (the only real duke at this time) got banned permanently and quit altogether leaving the tribe in shambles and many quit as a result. Nicksta tried to hold things together for awhile but was unsuccessful and the tribe completely came apart when ARG attacked southern members and pnp started to eat away as well. That's where my memory stops as I was off the world for quite some time. Anyone have anything I missed?

DeletedUser

I quit right before we became TESB, and I remember that boss bodine quit either right after or before me...

Then I returned when they were TESB for a week until RL once again reared it's ugly head, and thats when neighbor was duke... Speaking of, why was he banned????

Oh and niksta get ur ass on skype we have much to catch up on.

DeletedUser

Then I returned when they were TESB for a week until RL once again reared it's ugly head, and thats when neighbor was duke... Speaking of, why was he banned????

He was using an account to feed resources to his own or something along those lines if I remember

Nicksta195

I quit right before we became TESB, and I remember that boss bodine quit either right after or before me...

Oh and niksta get ur ass on skype we have much to catch up on.

Lol, I cannot tell you how many times I've seen people start talking about this subject again, well I suppose it's fun to remember at times.

As for Skype I hardly log in anymore, I've been really busy. I'll try to get on more often though.

DeletedUser

I miss Neighbor! he was a great guy, he wanted me to take over TESB but i didnt want to after leading the dying tribe of Magnum, once Magnum and TESB merged i quit shortly after!

DeletedUser

Dr. No was still a baby when I quit. What happened yo Matty?

DeletedUser

Dr. No was still a baby when I quit. What happened yo Matty?

quit due to rl issues more than a year ago now. Dr. No was lead mostly by Jerpmom until recently when Vander (breindamaged) took over.