To war

DeletedUser16995

Well either he was active or someone was nobling villages on his behalf... And as for 800 incomings... thats not really a lot considering some of the incoming amounts i have seen...

DeletedUser

i know it's not a lot ;)
But you said that he quit because of the 100s he got, but that was wrong because he was always getting a lot more from ripper, and he wasnt there for a long time :)

DeletedUser

The first good stats DNS has had in months and you all come out of the woodwork saying shit.
The fact of the matter being sarcasm was/is an inactive...so...who you trying to slam? because its DNS that only attack our inactives or fail against our actives. Pause for thought before you reply to this because i can think of several offhand examples.

what active players have we failed against? There are just 2 players : consult and toote, and consult failed because he was stacked to the sky, toote's failed because he was stacked and he got lucky everytime, because players got busy during the landing day, most of those who should have attacked.
And sarcasm was an inactive? I remember that not long after smit took the 1st few villages, he had taking back attempts on the villages if I'm not wrong, but lost none

Psihic

We have op'd psihic and ippe? and petard has only been glanced at...nice list :icon_eek:

Hum, arent you the duke ? I am and usually know wassup in my own tribe ..... (yes u have oped Ippe not too long ago :icon_rolleyes: )

.dan.101

what active players have we failed against? There are just 2 players : consult and toote, and consult failed because he was stacked to the sky, toote's failed because he was stacked and he got lucky everytime, because players got busy during the landing day, most of those who should have attacked.
And sarcasm was an inactive? I remember that not long after smit took the 1st few villages, he had taking back attempts on the villages if I'm not wrong, but lost none

Riiiiiiight. 'Cause DNS don't stack their players.. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

not even near as much as you guys do.
Check the map better and you'll figure more why ;)

.dan.101

I don't see why you're all moaning about it, it's common sense to stack your players under attack. You're an idiot if you don't :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

it means that you dont have lots of skilled players, and if you check the previous posts, you'll know what I was talking about, now go back to the game and prevent sarcasm from losing more villages :lol:

DeletedUser

Unlike some of our enemy tribes, we have only 2 small places on the edge of the maps where we can afford to leave empty. PMS area, and FC area. TW (includes RAW and whatnot) have most of the north, entire Ks whcih they can leave for troops to stack their frontlines. We are most of the time surrounded by enemy. SETO, and TW.

This is why we have to rely mostly on skill, instead of TW players such as toote, and consult who can stack with troops from their friends stuck behind the lines eating inactives.

.dan.101

This is why we have to rely mostly on skill, instead of TW players such as toote, and consult who can stack with troops from their friends stuck behind the lines eating inactives.

Does timing count as skill?
If so you need to brush up :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

it means that you dont have lots of skilled players, and if you check the previous posts, you'll know what I was talking about, now go back to the game and prevent sarcasm from losing more villages :lol:

it means we care about our players and their combination of rl and the game, every T.W/RAW member is part of a team. why the heck would u leave ur team mate hanging if u can take the pressure off.

arh, right but in DNS u guys only stack the players that are part of the clicky group huh, if ur not in the click u are bait. using players like that u will only last as long as ur clicky group does and by the list i saw in here, that group is already alot smaller.

as past DNS style has shown, most times u have gained something, its through underhanded means. this time is no different. all those under handed deeds u guys did during this game have been and still will be haunting u. the only time otto comes in here to crow is when he has done a dirty deed, as i said once b4, he suits DNS very well.

now go back to crowing

savraa

it means we care about our players and their combination of rl and the game, every T.W/RAW member is part of a team. why the heck would u leave ur team mate hanging if u can take the pressure off.

arh, right but in DNS u guys only stack the players that are part of the clicky group huh, if ur not in the click u are bait. using players like that u will only last as long as ur clicky group does and by the list i saw in here, that group is already alot smaller.

as past DNS style has shown, most times u have gained something, its through underhanded means. this time is no different. all those under handed deeds u guys did during this game have been and still will be haunting u. the only time otto comes in here to crow is when he has done a dirty deed, as i said once b4, he suits DNS very well.

now go back to crowing

Hey zegir why dont you quite tell use how to play our game and you play yours? We are doing 3x better job that RAW could have ever done. Basically we are holding our own vs RAW, DN and SETO. Congratz to all the DNS players that made killing off Invite, [IB] and =D-N= possible. Soon RAW will fall too, and there "memories" or trying to be a good tribe will be left in the dust. Have a nice day. :)

DeletedUser

now go back to crowing

When you start making sense, I will reply to you :icon_biggrin:
which means I wont

DeletedUser

Hey zegir why dont you quite tell use how to play our game and you play yours? We are doing 3x better job that RAW could have ever done. Basically we are holding our own vs RAW, DN and SETO. Congratz to all the DNS players that made killing off Invite, [IB] and =D-N= possible. Soon RAW will fall too, and there "memories" or trying to be a good tribe will be left in the dust. Have a nice day. :)

r u alright savraa, u well i mean? u sound like ur stuck in some kinda time zone, a past one and can't move on to reality and whats happening in the game now.
u should update with who dns is at war with, ur comments wont sound like ur been sniffing hannah mo for too long.

and mrdragonman are u apart of the clicky DNS group, do u think u are? u sitting back there thinking ur in psi's favour, what, cos he named u in his dream team trusted loyal group?

tikay right?

was funny the original tikay coming in here and reading that and taking it for granted it was for him/her. did this to psi <3

or have u finally worked ur way into psi graces and it was actually meant for u? good job if thats the case, the way tikay talked about psi it sounded like no one would ever be able to fill his/her shoes.

abit sad though for original tikay or u, kinda like being in hospital and the friends u thought u had don't think of sending u some get well flowers. u wake and see a bunch near ur bed, ur happy..."oh someone does care, who is it from?"
no card, so u start thinking of ur friends and which one it could be from, while all along a nurse gave them to u off a patient who had been discharged. very sad :(

DeletedUser

Pssst.. you just did :icon_wink:

haha my mistake ,but cant get away from the fun, her posts are getting funnier than last year's ones :(

When you start making sense, I will reply to you

You seem like a stupid lil 3 years old girlie who has a wide imagination. Please do keep posting, we're enjoying it :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

savraa

r u alright savraa, u well i mean? u sound like ur stuck in some kinda time zone, a past one and can't move on to reality and whats happening in the game now.
u should update with who dns is at war with, ur comments wont sound like ur been sniffing hannah mo for too long.

Speaking of living in the past i thought bell kicked hiba out of RAW, to move on with that account and the new leadership raw created. Yet you are trying to make him live forever by proxy that account, good one.

Also your comments makes it sound like you are trying to escape your reality, and actuality of your allies tribe and your ex-tribe dieing / about to die. You guys just try to ride your fail legacy as long as you can don't cha? GG

and mrdragonman are u apart of the clicky DNS group, do u think u are? u sitting back there thinking ur in psi's favour, what, cos he named u in his dream team trusted loyal group?

tikay right?

HATER. :icon_cool:

P.S. Speaking about living in the past, make up new come backs or dont tell me to, stop living in the past before you post your hypocritical posts. umm, ya thanks.

abit sad though for original tikay or u, kinda like being in hospital and the friends u thought u had don't think of sending u some get well flowers. u wake and see a bunch near ur bed, ur happy..."oh someone does care, who is it from?"
no card, so u start thinking of ur friends and which one it could be from, while all along a nurse gave them to u off a patient who had been discharged. very sad :(

:icon_surprised: Is he seriously in the hospital? Unfortunately my MSN has been down, so i haven't been able to talk with him in sometime.

DeletedUser

It surprises me how many times zegir mentions, "underhanded tricks" and "dirty tricks" but yet has still to show any specific events. What have we done recently? Have we hacked your forum account and started spewing out molten crap?

DeletedUser

and if you have this much time posting forum messages, why dont you take the pressure off of sarcasm and do some sitting? Seems he wouldnt be losing so many villages if he had any sitters on his account... correction! good sitters on his account.

Im not doing jack with the TW war atm, so grats to all who noble him.

230 villages lost in 5 days. 238 lost in 6. Are you guys even trying? WHy are you leaving your "team mate" hanging if you can help him (or her - i have no clue who is who)