Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,663,855
Side 2: 7,953
Difference: 1,655,902

chart

i5r8rl.png

I go OUCH =)

DeletedUser50750

That happens to whoever stands in front of DNS way ...

R*pping ....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16995

ummmm 182 villages for 31 million ODD, thats more than 170,000 ODD per village. If you assume the average nuke is around 20,000 units then that is 8+ nukes per village. I'm sure you guys could easily defend that and still keep your villages couldn't you?

Could always look at someone like dRozn who's lost 86 villages in the last week to TW and only gained 2.5m ODD. That works out to 1.2 nukes per lost village...

.dan.101

Sarcasm's a special case. But anyhow, I enjoyed killing a few DNS trains. As we all do :icon_wink:
Oh, and congrats where it's due ofcourse.

.dan.101

Yeah, I never said loads.

I maybe bloody brilliant, but I ain't no superman :icon_wink:

colonelabbas

ummmm 182 villages for 31 million ODD, thats more than 170,000 ODD per village. If you assume the average nuke is around 20,000 units then that is 8+ nukes per village. I'm sure you guys could easily defend that and still keep your villages couldn't you?

Could always look at someone like dRozn who's lost 86 villages in the last week to TW and only gained 2.5m ODD. That works out to 1.2 nukes per lost village...

So i take it as you like nobling inactives?
Atleast we hit your active players and noble tonnes of them,rather than seeking the inactives ;)

DeletedUser

I have no idea who this dan 101 is :S

tbh, i dont really care. (sorry!)

i just wanna know which side are you? DNS or the other one

OTDDeathAwaits

Atleast we hit your active players and noble tonnes of them,rather than seeking the inactives ;)

Can i have some of what you are on? because it must be quality stuff! :lol:

DeletedUser16995

Inactives? I can assure you that dRozn was very active when we started attacking him. not our fault that he leaves every time he gets more than 100 incomings...

DeletedUser

Inactives? I can assure you that dRozn was very active when we started attacking him. not our fault that he leaves every time he gets more than 100 incomings...

If I was you I wouldnt be so sure. I thought he got more than 800s incomings from ripper sometimes for a while, oh but well, what do you guys know?
So was vassal who you guys were taking villages from, bishop,etc. etc., and ops on active players like gobel,smartrs,strabrahide,petard,ippe,psihic etc. always fail...

OTDDeathAwaits

If I was you I wouldnt be so sure. I thought he got more than 800s incomings from ripper sometimes for a while, oh but well, what do you guys know?
So was vassal who you guys were taking villages from, bishop,etc. etc., and ops on active players like gobel,smartrs,strabrahide,petard,ippe,psihic etc. always fail...

We have op'd psihic and ippe? and petard has only been glanced at...nice list :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Another proof showing how good the communication in T.W can be. I'm pretty sure she was op'd but forgot the exact timing.
And no matter how good your op would has been, it would have still failed on petard.

OTDDeathAwaits

Another proof showing how good the communication in T.W can be. I'm pretty sure she was op'd but forgot the exact timing.
And no matter how good your op would has been, it would have still failed on petard.

The first good stats DNS has had in months and you all come out of the woodwork saying shit.
The fact of the matter being sarcasm was/is an inactive...so...who you trying to slam? because its DNS that only attack our inactives or fail against our actives. Pause for thought before you reply to this because i can think of several offhand examples.