To war

DeletedUser

Speaking of living in the past i thought bell kicked hiba out of RAW, to move on with that account and the new leadership raw created. Yet you are trying to make him live forever by proxy that account, good one.

Also your comments makes it sound like you are trying to escape your reality, and actuality of your allies tribe and your ex-tribe dieing / about to die. You guys just try to ride your fail legacy as long as you can don't cha? GG

HATER. :icon_cool:

P.S. Speaking about living in the past, make up new come backs or dont tell me to, stop living in the past before you post your hypocritical posts. umm, ya thanks.

:icon_surprised: Is he seriously in the hospital? Unfortunately my MSN has been down, so i haven't been able to talk with him in sometime.

i feel sorry for u sav (hypocritical)(more sarcastic)
to let hiba rejecting u effect u for sooooo long, kinda obsessive.
let it go man and start to live and enjoy the game again.

legacy...players in my family create their own legacy. only u seem to feed off old stuff.

my advice to u sav is to get over it, u will feel much better for it.

DeletedUser

sorry dxn99 my 2 monthly visit is over, meh i dont think its been 2 months but still time to go.
i just wanted to let u know i luved it where u admit u have no clue. sounds abit cute, like a cuddly baby bear with it's bottom lip hung low dribbling goo goo ga ga i have no clue.

so sweet :)
cya in a couple months (maybe)

Psihic

sorry dxn99 my 2 monthly visit is over, meh i dont think its been 2 months but still time to go.
i just wanted to let u know i luved it where u admit u have no clue. sounds abit cute, like a cuddly baby bear with it's bottom lip hung low dribbling goo goo ga ga i have no clue.

so sweet :)
cya in a couple months (maybe)

OMG Zegir is here.

The attempts you always make to try to somehow distrupt our internat cohesity are extremely funny. Or did you ever see me do something like that to agulla lately or auntbeannie. Get your grip. And the place on my profile is for both Georgie and Timo. We started DNA together 3 years ago you really think your idiotisms can distrupt our friendship ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

OMG Zegir is here.

The attempts you always make to try to somehow distrupt our internat cohesity are extremely funny. Or did you ever see me do something like that to agulla lately or auntbeannie. Get your grip. And the place on my profile is for both Georgie and Timo. We started DNA together 3 years ago you really think your idiotisms can distrupt our friendship ?

one day b4 i really leave this world i hope to see u actually comprehend someone elses words like they meant for u too.
u always blame me, its how i talk, ( i am dumb etc).
if that were true, u wouldnt be miss reading or miss interpreting or missing words out when u read other players words, would be just mine right.
you do it all the time with just about everyone, kinda makes me think its u with the problem.

in rl i do have a learning disability, u calling me dumbass and moron and all the other things in the past isnt really nice.

but hey...thats u isnt it psi

if u find my posting extremely funny then laugh, enjoy it the way its meant to be. apparently it only takes 3 muscles to smile and a whole heap more to frown.

the thing i have found most common between u and ur clicky bunch is that all u guys can do is abuse me. none of them say anything constructive, they dont know how to.
all they have up their sleeves is the old "u are a... and a ... u suck etc"

it's pretty obvious where they get that style from.

long ago ingame trying to talk to u or savraa, blah (u will probs say, why would we want to talk to rubbish like u) :) thats ur style huh

what i am proud of mostly is myself psi, proud that i took ur crap and kept my chin high, proud that i know there is no way u can ever walk over me.
u have been crowing like a rooster for a long time, in the end though i think u'll find urself in a pot of chicken soup.

soup.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

.dan.101

and if you have this much time posting forum messages, why dont you take the pressure off of sarcasm and do some sitting? Seems he wouldnt be losing so many villages if he had any sitters on his account... correction! good sitters on his account.

Im not doing jack with the TW war atm, so grats to all who noble him.

230 villages lost in 5 days. 238 lost in 6. Are you guys even trying? WHy are you leaving your "team mate" hanging if you can help him (or her - i have no clue who is who)

Why do you want us to sit him?
Thought the easy villages would be helpful to you, you know. Oh well, try doing something nice for friends and they throw it back it your face :icon_cry:

Psihic

one day b4 i really leave this world i hope to see u actually comprehend someone elses words like they meant for u too.
u always blame me, its how i talk, ( i am dumb etc).
if that were true, u wouldnt be miss reading or miss interpreting or missing words out when u read other players words, would be just mine right.
you do it all the time with just about everyone, kinda makes me think its u with the problem.

in rl i do have a learning disability, u calling me dumbass and moron and all the other things in the past isnt really nice.

but hey...thats u isnt it psi

if u find my posting extremely funny then laugh, enjoy it the way its meant to be. apparently it only takes 3 muscles to smile and a whole heap more to frown.

the thing i have found most common between u and ur clicky bunch is that all u guys can do is abuse me. none of them say anything constructive, they dont know how to.
all they have up their sleeves is the old "u are a... and a ... u suck etc"

it's pretty obvious where they get that style from.

long ago ingame trying to talk to u or savraa, blah (u will probs say, why would we want to talk to rubbish like u) :) thats ur style huh

what i am proud of mostly is myself psi, proud that i took ur crap and kept my chin high, proud that i know there is no way u can ever walk over me.
u have been crowing like a rooster for a long time, in the end though i think u'll find urself in a pot of chicken soup.

soup.jpg

Next time i`ll bold the parts for you so you comprehend better. And if your intent was for me to feel sorry for you, I would but you just don`t know what is too much. And that last tikay etc. comment was WAY OVER THE LINE !

DeletedUser

Why do you want us to sit him?
Thought the easy villages would be helpful to you, you know. Oh well, try doing something nice for friends and they throw it back it your face :icon_cry:

hahaha nice

but we (excluding me) like a challenge. Ask petard.... the tw equivalent of Einstein.

DeletedUser

was funny the original tikay coming in here and reading that and taking it for granted it was for him/her. did this to psi <3
lol? Did I took it for granted it was me? You assume things alot? :icon_neutral:
Whether it was ment for me or not, I saw it as the "account tikay" so meaning george. It feels good to see "tikay" written still, and to see that the account has done better than what I could of done with it, which in return makes my day :icon_smile:

or have u finally worked ur way into psi graces and it was actually meant for u? good job if thats the case, the way tikay talked about psi it sounded like no one would ever be able to fill his/her shoes.
I said what about psi? :icon_neutral:

abit sad though for original tikay or u, kinda like being in hospital and the friends u thought u had don't think of sending u some get well flowers. u wake and see a bunch near ur bed, ur happy..."oh someone does care, who is it from?"
no card, so u start thinking of ur friends and which one it could be from, while all along a nurse gave them to u off a patient who had been discharged. very sad :(
Quite a way to give an "equal" example. :icon_rolleyes:

nippen

by the list i saw in here, that group is already alot smaller.

So who all is in our clicky group? And who did we loose?...tell me

Because as how you talk now...You seem to feel left alone to

Want to join my private group?

DeletedUser

psi, nice to see u can feel sorry for tikay
pitty though as usual it's not necessary as it was a mrdragonman comment.
i am sure if u play this game long enough ur commprehenion will get better.
an example, (u talk about ur profile, i talk about here, the global dream team)
i doubt we will ever be talking on the same page.

tikay
why allow urself to be manipulated, u are bigger than that.
equal example....it's about miss placed friendships
mostly, i talk/relate to life experiences.

nippen
sure, how much is it gonna cost me? i've heard u put a price on just about everything. i suppose friendship is thrown in there as well. are u related to otto/rukia by any chance?

nippen

nippen
sure, how much is it gonna cost me? i've heard u put a price on just about everything. i suppose friendship is thrown in there as well. are u related to otto/rukia by any chance?

Thx for offering, but i can pay my own Premium. And no, you can't buy my friendship either, i like being on my own.

But still, no list...

DeletedUser

So who all is in our clicky group? And who did we loose?...tell me

Because as how you talk now...You seem to feel left alone to

Want to join my private group?

like i mentioned, misplaced friendships........... thought ur offer would be a hollow one.

Thx for offering, but i can pay my own Premium. And no, you can't buy my friendship either, i like being on my own.

But still, no list...

i'm not a baby who can be manipulated so easy, try another approach. lets see how imaginative u can be.

and apparently i made an offer of friendship, nice to know.
your own words mean nothing at all to u, (as u've over looked them.)

arh, i get it. u r advising me to do the same, thankyou, thats advise i will listen too.

DeletedUser

You just made me so happy when you said that... and you took it away so soon... :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

:( yeah sorry, i do tend to have that effect on my enemies. make them happy and then take it away.

but u r right, w9 has a few pages to read. shouldnt over dose them too much with zeeeness huh

thanks dxn, some more wise words, u are getting really good at this.
i appreciate u knowing using 3 muscles to smile is more beneficial to a persons health than venting and raising ur blood pressure.

nippen

like i mentioned, misplaced friendships........... thought ur offer would be a hollow one.

i'm not a baby who can be manipulated so easy, try another approach. lets see how imaginative u can be.
So you are a baby without being able to get manipulated?? Many what sort of kids do they make these years
and apparently i made an offer of friendship, nice to know.
With an offer, there's always something on both sides...I don't recal you offering anything specific??

Maybe i should ask a little bit more than i asked all my other friends, because after all...You're just zegir:icon_eek:

your own words mean nothing at all to u, (as u've over looked them.)
It's just you reading the words you'd like to read...you should reading a whole sentence this time.

arh, i get it. u r advising me to do the same, thankyou, thats advise i will listen too.
Good point

DeletedUser

sorry nip, u missed again

NO!! touchdown

show_off_fail.gif

Side 1:
Tribes: »T.W«, RAW
Side 2:
Tribes: DNS, ~DNS~

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 51
Side 2: 39
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 486,155
Side 2: 384,476
Difference: 101,679

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 128
Side 2: 76
Difference: 52

chart

Side 1: 1,222,721
Side 2: 744,479
Difference: 478,242

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 538
Side 2: 507
Difference: 31

chart

Side 1: 5,153,326
Side 2: 4,868,023
Difference: 285,303

chart

psi-1.jpg

niplistenin.gif

Psihic

sorry nip, u missed again

NO!! touchdown

show_off_fail.gif

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 51
Side 2: 39
Difference: 12

chart

Side 1: 486,155
Side 2: 384,476
Difference: 101,679

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 128
Side 2: 76
Difference: 52

chart

Side 1: 1,222,721
Side 2: 744,479
Difference: 478,242

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 538
Side 2: 507
Difference: 31

chart

Side 1: 5,153,326
Side 2: 4,868,023
Difference: 285,303

chart

psi-1.jpg

niplistenin.gif

Learning dissability is what mommy said ? No girl, your just purely retarded.

DeletedUser

1914come-here-you-animated-spoon.gif

rednecks tried soo hard to help u when he saw u struggling psi

Learning dissability is what mommy said ? No girl, your just purely retarded.

but unfortunately the real psi always shines through

and
once again!!!

FAIL!!!

NO TOUCHDOWN!!!! for psi either

mrm.gif

doesnt matter how much rednecks tries, dns can only talk one way

previous deleted posts..... we could have a competition maybe? guess what came out of who's mouth?

Girl, you defo need a shrink ! You will have it way easier in life as you obviously have SERIOUS issues. :S

QFT

Dont mind the kiddie
And and not necessary ;)

Thats a GIRL!?!?!?!?!

woh.

sad but true S

niplistenin.gif