What now?

greenmonsta

So, now that LIFE are the size of half the world, what happens next? What are the current wars going on, if any? Are LIFE going to be left to eat up each remaining tribe one by one, or are GX, AF and VX going to band together and attack LIFE, or will they merge and fight that way? Or will you all sit around eating inactives for another 3 years until there is one player left?

Predictions? News? What does the future hold for W4?

DeletedUser

did you still play w4 or you just type this to knows hows things will be so to add your bet in ? :S

duh .. hmm, let see.. each active player is care to GROW and to have fun. If that grow include: take inactive, barbs or grow in war.. who cares? I know i care less, others can care, but I don't. I do think that what important for many of active player is to have his own plan to spend those 4 noble that TW give to them and to hope (yes, to hope) that someday TW will think more at him to implement a new reduce in noble global cost :s

So green, let's things to natural evolve. What will be, will be.

DeletedUser50733

I don't really know what will happen, nor do I care a great deal :icon_razz: I am just sitting around storing packets and waiting for fun. Although, now I need to make more academies, as I can't build any more nobles (I have too many made :icon_sad:)

DeletedUser

So, now that LIFE are the size of half the world, what happens next? What are the current wars going on, if any? Are LIFE going to be left to eat up each remaining tribe one by one, or are GX, AF and VX going to band together and attack LIFE, or will they merge and fight that way? Or will you all sit around eating inactives for another 3 years until there is one player left?

Predictions? News? What does the future hold for W4?

They're all planning to come after us, it's just a matter of when. In their sloooooooowwww.... lethaaaaaaaaargic.... ways that will probably be in 2-4 weeks from now. Meanwhile LIFE's nobling up the old TBP inactives at the average rate of 2000/week while all our axes get sharper along our borders :)

DeletedUser

They're all planning to come after us, it's just a matter of when. In their sloooooooowwww.... lethaaaaaaaaargic.... ways that will probably be in 2-4 weeks from now. Meanwhile LIFE's nobling up the old TBP inactives at the average rate of 2000/week while all our axes get sharper along our borders :)

Hmmm, and yet it was life that wanted a "1 month" notification before any change to diplomatic change i hear... keep playing Tribal hugs Jumanji :)

DeletedUser

Hmmm, and yet it was life that wanted a "1 month" notification before any change to diplomatic change i hear... keep playing Tribal hugs Jumanji :)

Not quite kiddo :/ I suggested 1 week but lilmisscutie (the newer RCK, AWOL duke of AF) requested 1 month.

DeletedUser

Not quite kiddo :/ I suggested 1 week but lilmisscutie (the newer RCK, AWOL duke of AF) requested 1 month.

Still a week?

What happened to the good ole days of friends one day, bitter enemies the next :)

DeletedUser

Does it really need any more "perspective"?

Statistics
296 players
289,052 villages
54 tribes

DeletedUser

looks like some 1 is eager to fight :)

huh,did you say tribalhugs?
how is your status with the world tribes left?:lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

Does it really need any more "perspective"?

Statistics
296 players
289,052 villages
54 tribes

The majority of those 296 players are probably active, so no, this wasn't the perspective I was describing.

Good point PIT... LIFE isn't the one allied to 2/3 of the other tribes in the world :icon_rolleyes: hehe

DeletedUser

Life you make me laugh, your attacks on me trying to break me? only fuel my anger, I promise all of world4 Jumanji dies by my hand. It might be years from now, but It will happen, and PIT with your cat attacks? nice, but not good enough... You trying to break me and make me quit, like you did TBP? Pathetic, you didnt even win a war, they merged into you, LIFE is horrible, they merge or send cat attacks to make players not want to rebuild, They have spies in all there allies forums... Some allies huh??? LIFE Will Die.

DeletedUser

looki looki who is talking,the one who was supporting against an ally (life) to hes enemies in tbp,when you were in AF before your dismissal :D
some allies HUH!?
make us all a favor and quit,you are a dishonorful player to play the acc. of thyk,the OG was a great player,which you will never match up with.
if i have to, ill cat you back to stone age ;)
btw,i made few ex.tbp players to quit....

DeletedUser

looki looki who is talking,the one who was supporting against an ally (life) to hes enemies in tbp,when you were in AF before your dismissal :D
some allies HUH!?
make us all a favor and quit,you are a dishonorful player to play the acc. of thyk,the OG was a great player,which you will never match up with.
if i have to, ill cat you back to stone age ;)
btw,i made few ex.tbp players to quit....

hahaha Im dishonorable? LIFE attacked Densmore when we were allies... I dont give a crap if he was in your territory, grow up and get over it?? I defended my mates, is that dishonorable? and you know what, Yes I did Support TBP on LIFE attacks, Because I have ZERO respect for LIFE, other then 3 or 4 players, and dont worry Pit, I got a little surprise in store for you on the battlefield, I dont break like a TBP player does, Ive handled more then 11k incoming, this 700 is a joke. well, down to 588 incoming now. If i see right, Ive cleared 8-10 or so of your villages in K45, thats like half huh?

DeletedUser

it is a HUGE difference to clear a village by your own troops,and finding them empty :D lmao
none of life members attacked densmore,unless it was a missunderstanding,iam not awere of that situation as i recently came back from my vacation.
if you supported against life,iam sure you also supported against some of af :) iam almost 100% sure of that....
you screwed af good,the old one loved hes team and friends to much to get booted from the tribe :S
i strongly doubt you have manage to hold out 11k incomings,i think you exaggerate alot.

DeletedUser

thyk, your tirades flatter me :icon_redface: We don't want you to quit, we just want to foil your efforts and steal your candy to see if you cry :icon_razz:

greenmonsta

Ok ok, lets quit the generic flaming now. I made this thread to get opinions, individual players opinions. It will be interesting to see if the rest of the world strike while LIFE is reorganising, or if they wait as they have always done in the past until LIFE are organised and ready to fight again.

Dorian, I don't know why you get so incredibly defensive whenever I post here, but stop taking everything I say as a personal attack. You're not that special ;)

DeletedUser

Ok ok, lets quit the generic flaming now. I made this thread to get opinions, individual players opinions. It will be interesting to see if the rest of the world strike while LIFE is reorganising, or if they wait as they have always done in the past until LIFE are organised and ready to fight again.

Dorian, I don't know why you get so incredibly defensive whenever I post here, but stop taking everything I say as a personal attack. You're not that special ;)

Upps I may had a bad day and have others on my mind when I typed that. Actually I think I remember.. I probably wanted to avoid question: "what Life will do now situation" because even I as member of that tribe , I don't go to ask Jumanji and others leaders what they plan to do. For politics I let to players that have titles to care it.
So if you felt offended , don't be. :)

Also:
- I'm Dorin , not Dorian (problably Dorian name is in English, I saw others people name it like that, so nothing to worry )
- "You're not that special" - this was good ;)

Btw, thyk (OTDSleepAwaits) you still alive. You will have to call lots of reinforce, my troops will be release during this week. It was a bad move from your part to engage with PIT.

Last edited by a moderator: