What now?

DeletedUser

You Will See.

lol, we came, we saw, etc :p

How many threads does it take to get support to your villages?? None, if you had prepared before going off half cocked :icon_razz: Lucky for you the northern coalition will take and keep any dregs they can scrape out of the trash can.

spy15.png

chrisparty

TW emp3ror just buzzkilled your thunder Jumanji :icon_razz:

greenmonsta

hmmm.....
and you would be the "wrong person" to engage with?lol
time will tell eeh mamuth?:)
green why are you showing your face here again,people ignoring you on the other worlds,and you missing your old buddies here?lol:D

Yup, thats exactly why I'm posting here. Am I not allowed to do that or something? I'll go check the rules.

DeletedUser

Apparently not :icon_redface: But we all know what happens when friends get involved......

You interest me. I have seen a number of your posts on this world forum, and the general theme I am seeing is you seem to think you are quite the bad man, who reckons he is someone to be respected and possibly feared. My question to you though is, have you ever made a bad move and enaged with the wrong person before, Dorin? Ever had that sinking feeling where you realise you just might have started on someone who has friends who are more than a match for you?

really :icon_eek:
I don't know from where to start..
[spoil]
[...] have you ever made a bad move[/...] a good strategic never made a bad move. He will make a move where the result will put him in advantage.
[...]enaged with the wrong person before[/...]
- I noble much and I meet Pit. He cut me down and ruin my plan to grow into a extension k that I plan to go. After 1-2 months I finish to complete the villages (and others more ) that I plan to take there
- a duke of number 2 tribe in old w20 past and a big list of w20 players wants me 'death and rim' there. They succeed? Apparently, not. I'm still there, giving up slowly at my wish.
- [w5] a player of 300k , memeber of a tribe of 100mil + that controll the k where i was been cannot rim me and take my last village of 10k. And he give up the world while I have querilla war with him (taking him 2-3 vills at each end of week , vills that he was need to take back )
Should I feel this forums with others stories regard this theme? I not wish to borred people.. so I prefer not.

[...]you just might have started on someone who has friends who are more than a match for you?[/...]
Again for borring stuffs I will try to be short : first, you have to be able yourself to fight (wining of loosing are not so important if you will learn something from that fight). Second.. what you try not to say: "oh.. I'm greater then you, i have more powerful friends then you".. is just a strategy good that work in worlds that start recently where are full of noobs players who believe any craps and got scare very easy. I'm sorry to say, but I'm not that type of player who scare so easy. :icon_confused:

[/spoil]
PS: I'm not a bad man but I'm man of principle. One of principle is: if a mate is under attack, I do involve in that fight. I do think that I need to show to my mate that he is not alone and I'm there for his help. Of course if I see that friend handle situation , I stop my attacks to that target(I do not want to steal his fun :) ) but sometime I'm borred too or if I'm in bad move I do continue target that player just for fun :icon_neutral:.

DeletedUser

I didn't say I was :icon_eek: I couldn't possibly say if I was that person, being as I have no idea of how much of Dorin is skill, and how much is pure chance. It was, and still is, a hypothetical question at least for the near future.

Each player is creating his own chance.

DeletedUser33494

I think its only a matter of time before an acc in GX starts shooting up the top nobelment ranks ;-)

DeletedUser33494

/waves at PIT
hey buddy, been a while, hope everyone is well

greenmonsta

I think its only a matter of time before an acc in GX starts shooting up the top nobelment ranks ;-)

You're in GX then? Hmm, want a coplayer? I was meant to join AF, bu some people think I disbanded them a while ago, so I'm not going o bother.

keithr

lol, we came, we saw, etc :p

How many threads does it take to get support to your villages?? None, if you had prepared before going off half cocked :icon_razz: Lucky for you the northern coalition will take and keep any dregs they can scrape out of the trash can.

Do I detect a freudian slip here?

DeletedUser

Do i detect an attempt to brush off the previous post here?

No, seriously, I don't detect any mistyped words in my post so I chalked up his post to some failed attempt at sounding more intelligent than he really is. Do you even know what a freudian slip is antu? :icon_rolleyes:

keithr

No, seriously, I don't detect any mistyped words in my post so I chalked up his post to some failed attempt at sounding more intelligent than he really is. Do you even know what a freudian slip is antu? :icon_rolleyes:

Clearly you don't Jumanji - otherwise you would sound more intelligent than you did in your last 2 posts!

DeletedUser

Hey Pit i seen your cat attacks they kicked butt!!!!

Time for another round of hunt the snob :D