What now?

chrisparty

it will certainly be interesting, whatever happens.

I think activity is going to continue being a big factor for everyone...

Even Life couldn't noble up the big mass formerly known as TBP :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

welcome to the party chrisparty,or should i say netherstorm?new acc. owner i think,that acc. had like mmmm...5-6 owners,looks like you will stay for awhile :D

Alea iacta est - the die is cast,not going to let you rest thyk :D

chrisparty

you can call me either, or by my name (Lauren). I've been on the account for a few months, just haven't posted on the forums...

I'm actually blogging for w4, and should have an update up in a day or two :)

DeletedUser

I think activity is going to continue being a big factor for everyone...

Even Life couldn't noble up the big mass formerly known as TBP :icon_razz:

Dang, you said that right... if we had continued at our then current rate of ~3500 ennoblements/month, we would have been chewing on TBP for 2 more years! :icon_eek: Eight months was good enough for us.

DeletedUser

Life you can believe what you want, Test your theory if i can survive 11k or not... We wont know with only 480 incoming from you guys will we? = ide get some help if i was you mate? and PIT yes, LIFE did attack Densmore, he has reports of it, I dont blame you for that, I attack you because your in my area in K45, I have nothing against you to be honest, Im just hitting you since its war, and your near me.

EDIT: Also, AF Dont hate me or disrespect me as much as you think they do... Its funny, you speak of dishonesty, when some of LIFE members feed me some info... Now clearly I cant release names, but hell? Not so faithful are we? Keep that in mind mate ;) and when we push the lines back to you jumunji, ill be the 1st to gladly attack you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

next time,come prepared,what did you expect,a "thyk"? lol :p
allgood,thou i like to attack you ^^
btw,it wasent war when you attacked an allied tribe,its just you been bored,i dont blame you for that,but something i never liked,players to disrespect the diplomacy,and you happen to pay for it now...

DeletedUser

next time,come prepared,what did you expect,a "thyk"? lol :p
allgood,thou i like to attack you ^^
btw,it wasent war when you attacked an allied tribe,its just you been bored,i dont blame you for that,but something i never liked,players to disrespect the diplomacy,and you happen to pay for it now...

hehe i dont mind it at all... LIFE demanding 100 Villages, so they can fight me for them ;D I love being attacked, I love attacking people, Ill tell you, Those 2 damn villages in K45 im hitting all the time, and wont break.. what the hell? lol Im getting sick of attack the same 2, you did a nice job defending those, but I got more in reserve :) haha, I have alot of respect for you PIT, aswell as Tricky, ive lost to him 3 times now... Im not ashamed to say it either, Im putting up a good fight for being so remote in K69 lmao. I look forward to fighting a real front war with you PIT.

DeletedUser50733

We wont know with only 480 incoming from you guys will we?

Lol, they only sent you 480?
emoticon-0136-giggle.gif

Me & sly sent Ju-ju bear 3500 on a whim before, just for the hell of it :lol:

DeletedUser

Surprise, thyk, I'm sitting tricky22 and spanking your butt, lol. You're not putting up a fight at all. Your SITTER nobled a few villages back but you've done nothing except beg and cry for support from AF. I cannot BELIEVE you didn't even support your own villages before attacking us. Did you think we would not respond to your attacks?? lol

Only one tribe managed to move our border anywhere, and that was TBP. Yeah, TBP, the same tribe who was busy rolling up AF like a wet blanket during your last war.

We only need "480" attacks to noble your villages. Why waste effort on sending more than required?

Nathan: As I said many months ago, I spent 8 minutes sorting those 3500 fake attacks. Considering that's really all anyone has seen out of GX in the past year, I guess you should be proud of it...

DeletedUser50733

Nathan: As I said many months ago, I spent 8 minutes sorting those 3500 fake attacks. Considering that's really all anyone has seen out of GX in the past year, I guess you should be proud of it...

:icon_razz: your almost as quick as me :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Surprise, thyk, I'm sitting tricky22 and spanking your butt, lol. You're not putting up a fight at all. Your SITTER nobled a few villages back but you've done nothing except beg and cry for support from AF. I cannot BELIEVE you didn't even support your own villages before attacking us. Did you think we would not respond to your attacks?? lol

Only one tribe managed to move our border anywhere, and that was TBP. Yeah, TBP, the same tribe who was busy rolling up AF like a wet blanket during your last war.

We only need "480" attacks to noble your villages. Why waste effort on sending more than required?

LOL You talk so much trash huh? and for your information, I guess your spies are not as good as I thought, My sitters didnt noble a single village back I did, They did not want to spend my packets as I was low at the time...You talk alot of smack Jumunji but you dont back it up.

Last edited by a moderator:

greenmonsta

Btw, thyk (OTDSleepAwaits) you still alive. You will have to call lots of reinforce, my troops will be release during this week. It was a bad move from your part to engage with PIT.

Can't PIT fight his own battles? Of course not.

Wow, the forums are coming back to LIFE :)

Yeah, I have a knack for bringing these forums to life apparently lol.

LOL You talk so much shit huh? and for your information, I guess your spies are not as good as I thought, My sitters didnt noble a single village back I did, They did not want to spend my packets as I was low at the time...You talk alot of smack Jumunji but you dont back it up.

Sorry, but you really do sound a bit brainless when you post here. Or maybe that's just immaturity. While I dislike LIFE, your posts make me want to be on their side.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

thats what dorin meant,that it was bad move from thyk to attack me...i just waited to get the OK to retaliate,to bad that he was closer to tricky than me....
and greenie,i was fighting 2 tribes on 3'ks same time,and i survived,how about you?
disbanded AF and disappear koz you knew you will get your ass kicked....

greenmonsta

thats what dorin meant,that it was bad move from thyk to attack me...i just waited to get the OK to retaliate,to bad that he was closer to tricky than me....
and greenie,i was fighting 2 tribes on 3'ks same time,and i survived,how about you?
disbanded AF and disappear koz you knew you will get your ass kicked....

And I'm sure you did that all alone.

I've been busy in other worlds, being recognised by, and fighting players much better than yourself.

DeletedUser50733

Can't PIT fight his own battles? Of course not.

Apparently not :icon_redface: But we all know what happens when friends get involved......

Btw, thyk (OTDSleepAwaits) you still alive. You will have to call lots of reinforce, my troops will be release during this week. It was a bad move from your part to engage with PIT.

You interest me. I have seen a number of your posts on this world forum, and the general theme I am seeing is you seem to think you are quite the bad man, who reckons he is someone to be respected and possibly feared. My question to you though is, have you ever made a bad move and enaged with the wrong person before, Dorin? Ever had that sinking feeling where you realise you just might have started on someone who has friends who are more than a match for you?

DeletedUser

hmmm.....
and you would be the "wrong person" to engage with?lol
time will tell eeh mamuth?:)
green why are you showing your face here again,people ignoring you on the other worlds,and you missing your old buddies here?lol:D

DeletedUser50733

hmmm.....
and you would be the "wrong person" to engage with?lol
time will tell eeh mamuth?:)
green why are you showing your face here again,people ignoring you on the other worlds,and you missing your old buddies here?lol:D

I didn't say I was :icon_eek: I couldn't possibly say if I was that person, being as I have no idea of how much of Dorin is skill, and how much is pure chance. It was, and still is, a hypothetical question at least for the near future.