Doomed...

• Thread starter DeletedUser86969
  • Start date

DeletedUser86969

A new start. Maybe not for long though, lol.

I've been kicked from One due to my own mouth. o well. This world is boring, anyways. I think a lot of people agree with that, just look at how many in-actives we have in the world in the last 2 months.

This world is so dead, it's not even funny. First, r4ki recruited all of the biggest members, then One recruit some of them, then others formed chocho, then omen recruited them, soon omen will recruit One's members. yawn. No big wars. The Hugger world. the only real war was against r4ki, after that the world was dead, and then came all of the in-actives.

I figure i will not be around for long, and soon One members will be posting here saying this and that about me. It's cool. I just want to play TRIBAL WARS, not tribal hugs.

I respect many of the One's members, they're beasts. Far better than I. Good luck to you guys!

DeletedUser

Why do you feel so special that you deserve your own topic?

DeletedUser

Inflated ego. He thinks the world revolves all around him and that there is a conspiracy against him.

I've already told him we'll let him back in once he starts acting normal again. This can be locked, really. Nothing to see here.

DeletedUser86969

just posting in this dead forum. sorry, i'll let it go back to being quite again.

Inflated ego. He thinks the world revolves all around him and that there is a conspiracy against him.

I've already told him we'll let him back in once he starts acting normal again. This can be locked, really. Nothing to see here.

lol. and so it starts. no, the world doesn't revolve around me. A conspiracy against me? lol. Never said anything like that. You didn't even kick me out of the tribe, you were busy making plans to save your own butt and not your tribes.

No one wants back into your tribe.

Please des, don't start with me on these forums. I have nothing to lose.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Conan, I told you in pm what I want you to do and why.

Please, consider it.

I like smashing thins with you :lol:

:ram::ram::ram::ram::ram:

DeletedUser

I really admired what you did against PUB, very nice work. As far as everything else goes, it really doesn't compare to what you did against PUB, thats what's important.

:icon_sad: to lose you

DeletedUser86969

/ignore.

Told you, he's nuts.

Desmaroth = 189 villages, 118 were given to you by in-actives. what a warrior you are. 90,000 ODA in the last 30 days, lol, what a joke.

keep sitting behind your huge tribe thats full of great players and acting like you run this world. thats what your good at.

One has been at war with pub and heat for over a month, this guy didnt send one nuke and/or train to help out. yes, yes, i know, your not close to the battlefield, but you had time to send some nukes and trains, and you even have 2 villages in K59, right on the front lines, and when i bought that up in your forum you said they were defensive, thats so convienant!

on another note, why does One keep having new in-actives every month? hmmm, maybe its you? soon One will only have 20 or less members. and i can see the future, you will merge into omen. that way YOU get to live. then you'll have a whole bunch of new big members to sit behind for protection. great for you. by then you will have had nobled another 100 or so free in-actives villages, way to go, man you got it made.

yep, i'm nuts. its crazy for someone to talk to you and keep it real.

o ya, your ranked 267th in ODD. 177,000. lol. nice to have protection.

DeletedUser86073

lol, What has Odd rank got to do with anything?

Get a grip Conan, Or better yet, keep sending Axe fakes at me :D

DeletedUser86969

lol, What has Odd rank got to do with anything?

Get a grip Conan, Or better yet, keep sending Axe fakes at me :D

what could i do versus you attacking me while i was at work? i got home and seen 46 incoming at all offensive villages, so i just sent the offensive troops out at you before you get the village with your trains, no support is close enough. no big deal.

"the ax fakes" your talking about, yes one of my villages had a nuke 98 hours out, coming back from pub villages, which i'm not scared to send nukes far away for my tribe, so all i had left in the village was 100 ax, you seen that when you scouted it when i was gone. what am i to do? leave them there? may as well send them.

once again des sits back behind protection from his tribe.

DeletedUser

My tribe needs to protect me from a guy who's smaller than me and several continents away?

It seems anything you say just further proves the fact you're crazy and have an inflated ego. :icon_rolleyes:

Desmaroth = 189 villages, 118 were given to you by in-actives. what a warrior you are. 90,000 ODA in the last 30 days, lol, what a joke.

This just further illustrates how stupid you are. Honestly, I don't even need to explain why.

keep sitting behind your huge tribe thats full of great players and acting like you run this world. thats what your good at.

I (as spokesman of the One council) actually do run this world together with the council of Omen. We don't really need to pretend.

One has been at war with pub and heat for over a month, this guy didnt send one nuke and/or train to help out. yes, yes, i know, your not close to the battlefield, but you had time to send some nukes and trains, and you even have 2 villages in K59, right on the front lines, and when i bought that up in your forum you said they were defensive, thats so convienant!

1. I'm in the dead center of the tribe. Do you expect me to have a lot of offence? Dude, I've been majorly defensive for a while now. And the ~10 nukes I actually have, are for when a real war breaks out. Pub was peanuts.

2. Those 2 villages ARE defensive. You fail.

on another note, why does One keep having new in-actives every month? hmmm, maybe its you?

Eh, no. Maybe it's the fact people have RL commitments? :icon_rolleyes:

soon One will only have 20 or less members. and i can see the future, you will merge into omen. that way YOU get to live. then you'll have a whole bunch of new big members to sit behind for protection. great for you. by then you will have had nobled another 100 or so free in-actives villages, way to go, man you got it made.

1. I noble inactive villages to lighten the load. Also, every village I noble, becomes defence. I frequent the forums most of everyone, and when support is needed, I'm usually the first to send a couple of dozen stacks.

2. I don't need protection. I'm majorly defensive AND I can snipe anything. I wouldn't have needed that much additional support if I were on such a small frontline with Pub like you were. :icon_rolleyes:

3. I'm quitting if One would ever disappear. I'm a leader, not a player, and I don't care about points/villages.

Big fail for you once again.

o ya, your ranked 267th in ODD. 177,000. lol. nice to have protection.

I don't think I have to stress how rediculous this statement is?

Anyway, shoo man. Stop drawing attention to yourself. You haven't accomplished anything and don't deserve it.

DeletedUser86969

My tribe needs to protect me from a guy who's smaller than me and several continents away?

It seems anything you say just further proves the fact you're crazy and have an inflated ego. :icon_rolleyes:

not really saying you are getting protection against me, saying that thats all you have had this whole world, and you know it. every move you have done in this world has been to save your own butt. has nothing to do with me, and you know thats what i meant. just talk with me, you dont have to try and make me look stupid on here or keep saying i'm crazy. i mean really, is every come back you say going to have that in it? lol, kid.

DeletedUser

CLOSED.gif

This thread serves no reason. If you think this shall be re-opened mail me. And have good reasons to back your request up.

Edit: Re-opened per reasonable requests. I'll be watching this one closely as it got potential to become a flame-war & spam/off-topic thread. Stick to the rules.

DeletedUser

What's the point? It serves no real purpose besides talking trash about eachother.. May as well just close this whole world forum... It's as much use as a chocolate fireguard, it sucks :lol:

I respect both players for very different reasons, but this thread sucks and would be closed on another forum immediately. The only reason it was considered for re-opening is as there is nothing of any interest happening anywhere in this world.

They are both wrong.... Only I am ever right and sometimes Adz, not often, but he has his moments.

Finally my most important point is, meh....

DeletedUser

What possible reasons for reopening this can anyone possibly have? It's about a single person who just wants to draw attention to himself. I'd ignore it, but I'm against ignorance. :/

Oh well, better make the most of it while it's reopened.

not really saying you are getting protection against me, saying that thats all you have had this whole world, and you know it. every move you have done in this world has been to save your own butt. has nothing to do with me, and you know thats what i meant. just talk with me, you dont have to try and make me look stupid on here or keep saying i'm crazy. i mean really, is every come back you say going to have that in it? lol, kid.

I just know you're a lunatic. Saving my own butt? Hahahahaha. You know, several weeks before the war, Matt gave me the offer of joining R4KI and bringing my top guns. That'd have meant the end of One, and quite certainly the end of Omen, SRA and Apex in the war thereafter, landing me at quite a safe spot in a world-winning tribe.
Explain to me, in your "logic": why didn't I, as a professional "butt-saver", take that offer? I'm pretty sure slapping the duke of the top tribe in the face isn't exactly a smart move when you want to save your own butt. :icon_rolleyes:

Not that I expect you to have an answer. You never followed politics. Heck, until a few days ago you didn't even know basic stuff about the world that was discussed a lot on the forums. I cannot grasp why you think that your analysis of the W45 situation is a correct one when you're plain ignorant.

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
What's the point? It serves no real purpose besides talking trash about eachother.. May as well just close this whole world forum... It's as much use as a chocolate fireguard, it sucks :lol:

I respect both players for very different reasons, but this thread sucks and would be closed on another forum immediately. The only reason it was considered for re-opening is as there is nothing of any interest happening anywhere in this world.

They are both wrong.... Only I am ever right and sometimes Adz, not often, but he has his moments.

Finally my most important point is, meh....

I actually think he has a very good point about the world to be quite fair.

Although his way of going about,discussing it is not the best .

This world is very inactive and prone to hugging . This is not a comment that would be unusual in another forum.

This world happens to be a world that is suited for inactive people and therefore complaining about such things is like complaining about books in a library.

His argument , that I have heard in the tribal forums and here is not without some valid points .. some quite ridiculous , but I do think some of what he says is purely to liven things up .

As regarding the hugging... well i think it's a very good discussion to be having on this forum , should the top tribes hug or should they fight ? It's a very good and interesting point to consider.

<3

DeletedUser

Conan55
First he blocked andyray instead of talking to him.
Then he blocked me instead of trying to work out a misunderstanding in communications.
Then he blocked the dukes of his own tribe !!!

It is no wonder that he got kicked out and that people think he is a lunatic.
It is also no wonder that after blocking people from using mail he takes his arguments to the forums and complains about free speech.
That is what megalomaniac lunatics do.

I am usually a proponent of free speech ...
but in this case I think it would be poetic justice if this thread was "(b)locked".
Give him a taste of his own medicine.

Conan55 has fight in him, Too bad he chooses to behave like a loose canon.
Otherwise he could be a valuable member of the tribe.

DeletedUser86969

my reason to start this thread was to wake people up to des using them. he doesnt even play TW, he sits back only makes defensive villages and then recruits big members around him to protect him even more, he has done merge after merge to get where he is and only nobled in-actives in his tribe. people need to wake up and see he's using them.

i also want to stop them merging into omen and really ending this world. we were voting on whether or not to merge with them or war them in One's forum. i wanted to war, as many of us did. des did not want to war, he wanted to merge, like i said, he's a hugger, people need to know. i was the only member of One to speak up and say no to him, that i would not merge. bang, i was kicked and now under attack from my tribe mates.

i'm not trying to get everyone involved but what would you do? wouldnt you post some of it on the world forum so people can see whats really going?

if this merge goes threw, you will have a world with a tribe over 100 mil points and the number 2 tribe will be 4 mil. equals the world is over. i dont want that. many dont. but many members in One's tribe are scared to speak up and they're scared of des doing what he has done to me, dont let des think he runs EVERYTHING to do with TW.

Conan55
First he blocked andyray instead of talking to him.
Then he blocked me instead of trying to work out a misunderstanding in communications.
Then he blocked the dukes of his own tribe !!!

It is no wonder that he got kicked out and that people think he is a lunatic.
It is also no wonder that after blocking people from using mail he takes his arguments to the forums and complains about free speech.
That is what megalomaniac lunatics do.

I am usually a proponent of free speech ...
but in this case I think it would be poetic justice if this thread was "(b)locked".
Give him a taste of his own medicine.

Conan55 has fight in him, Too bad he chooses to behave like a loose canon.
Otherwise he could be a valuable member of the tribe.

andyray has blocked me, get your facts right.

andyray has blocked you.Mail
Circular mail
Write message
Block sender
Address book
Folder
To: Address book Tribe Friends
Subject:

i blocked you cause i claimed an in-active members village, you mailed me saying you already had a train on the way to it, i said ok cool, then you mailed me back saying...

EnderGed on 27.08. at 04:17
Keep an eye on your own claims.

lol. well the village wasnt claimed. and you want to come at me like that? yes, i blocked you. cause your the idot.

as for me blocking adv, i was just kicked from the tribe by him and i mailed him this first message...

Conan55 on 01.09. at 01:45
grow up.

AdzDev on 01.09. at 01:48
You've been nothing but a dick over the last few days. You are the one that needs to grow up.

Conan55 on 01.09. at 02:05
maybe. but i'm right.

AdzDev on 01.09. at 02:07
Your not right though dude. You are seriously deluded.

Conan55 on 01.09. at 02:08
so am i done with [ally]One[/ally] or what? i need to know ASAP.

AdzDev on 01.09. at 02:11
Why do you need to know asap?

Conan55 on 01.09. at 02:15
if i'm not in One, i guess i must be against One. i already have incomings.

AdzDev on 01.09. at 02:16
Who do you have incomings from?

Conan55 on 01.09. at 02:16
changed, a nuke at ram speed, with a train behide it at noble speed.

Conan55 on 01.09. at 02:17
Attack Atlantis 018 (853|563) K58 changed on 10.09. at 18:33 232:16:13
Attack Atlantis 001 (843|585) K58 changed on 11.09. at 06:10 243:53:17
Attack Atlantis 001 (843|585) K58 changed on 12.09. at 10:06 271:49:14

AdzDev on 01.09. at 02:20
Ram (421|506) changed 15:37:46.591 31/08 [10:34:33.420 07/09] 001 Manual Arts (704|471) K47 changed on 07.09. at 10:34 152:14:52
***Noble*** (458|432) changed 15:39:16.055 31/08 [10:57:52.784 07/09] 002 Fremont (700|470) K47 changed on 07.09. at 10:57 152:38:11
Attack 002 Fremont (700|470) K47 changed on 07.09. at 10:57 152:38:11
Attack 002 Fremont (700|470) K47 changed on 07.09. at 10:57 152:38:11
Attack 002 Fremont (700|470) K47 changed on 07.09. at 10:57

Don't worry about i have incoming from her to :) Talk to Dae in the morning :)

Conan55 on 01.09. at 02:22

i'm not going to beg des. whatever. go ahead and send 10,000 incoming at me, this world is boring anyways, too many huggers.

AdzDev on 01.09. at 02:23
I never said beg Dae you idiot. I said talk to her.

Conan55 on 01.09. at 02:24
nah

AdzDev on 01.09. at 02:25
See and i need to grow up? Knew you was a tool when you refused to merge into a bigger player but kept expected someone to merge into you.

Conan55 on 01.09. at 02:28
yep. wanted to keep my account. dont see you merging into anyone.

AdzDev on 01.09. at 02:29
lol, because i have always been bigger than most of the people in One you tool.

Conan55 on 01.09. at 02:30
so if baz asked you to merge, you would? didnt think so.

AdzDev on 01.09. at 02:39
lol. I used to be bigger than Baz by quite a lot. I asked him to merge with me then. He said no.

Conan55 on 01.09. at 02:39
so is he a tool as well?

AdzDev on 01.09. at 02:41
No, it was a month before the R4KI war, we would have lost too many troops in merging.

AdzDev on 01.09. at 02:41
Plus....if i paid any attention to this game and would probably be bigger than Baz now.

Conan55 on 01.09. at 02:42
o, so your really cool then huh?

AdzDev on 01.09. at 02:45
The fact that i don't pay any attention to this game makes me cool yes :)

That and my smoking hot girlfriend :p

Conan55 on 01.09. at 02:47
what a dork. no one wants to hear about you and your hand.

DeletedUser86073

lol, don't know the reason behind posted the message. Conan, I reallllyyyyy like my new villages. Thank you sooooo much :)

DeletedUser86969

lol, don't know the reason behind posted the message. Conan, I reallllyyyyy like my new villages. Thank you sooooo much :)

no problem. its kind of easy to take them from me when there in K46, not even close to my main clusters. plus all of them had nukes coming back from heat and pub villages. o ya, you were one of the guys who didnt help in the war, so ya, your full of nukes and trains. finally your doing something with them, great job!