Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 181,883
Side 2: 294,807
Difference: 112,924

chart

DeletedUser

its picking up slowly ;)

most of those conquers are retakes though
jay and redzep were having a little fun yesterday. so most of those conquers are over a few villages.

DeletedUser

I wouldnt still say this is a full fledged war where two parties are direly trying to kill each other off.. but its an interesting one

DeletedUser

I wouldnt still say this is a full fledged war where two parties are direly trying to kill each other off.. but its an interesting one

all it needs is for some one to make a declaration then use would be classing it as a proper fully fledged war.

i am just solely concentrating on mine, along with many other. and mine have just set up 3 camps in what looks like a opp on check.rise.

this is a war, im just to lazy to make a declaration, plus i dont realy care about 1. either way im having fun :)

DeletedUser

being a core tribe you'll always be having fun.. :p

and also i have deep gut feeling that this war is gonna drag, and ultimately one side going inactive and the claiming that they beat the cr@p out of the other.. i mean both side has extremely talented players and beating one player itself will take a hell lotta time imagine beating the tribe itself @_@

DeletedUser

and also i have deep gut feeling that this war is gonna drag, and ultimately one side going inactive and the claiming that they beat the cr@p out of the other

Side 1:
Players: ingram2k7
Side 2:
Tribes: MINE

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 0
Difference: 12

chart

Side 1: 108,700
Side 2: 0
Difference: 108,700

chart

i think that would be sufficient to say im beating the crap out of youse, and lack of activity isnt the case ;)

come on mine give me some fun :)

DeletedUser

Who knows ladies. I might even make a comeback. Nahhh lol

If the war does happen it will end in a merger.

DeletedUser29678

Side 1:
Tribes: Uruz
Side 2:
Tribes: MINE

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 224
Side 2: 112
Difference: 112

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 68
Side 2: 28
Difference: 40

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,909,216
Side 2: 915,932
Difference: 993,284

chart

Side 1: 599,362
Side 2: 261,870
Difference: 337,492

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not to shabby considering they are fighting 2 wars or one against 2 enemies considering how you look at it.

DeletedUser

yes we have been destroying MINE and will continue to do so

DeletedUser

who else are they fighting?

Uruz was fighting Pwn until Pwn disbanded.. not sure if Uruz is still going after ex Pwn members or if they are now just concentrating on MINE.

MINE are fighting *wa1* as well as Uruz.. so MINE are fighting on two fronts. They are doing pretty well for a tribe who is stuck in the middle fighting. Maybe if a ceasefire happened with *wa1* MINE could focus more on Uruz.. although it is fun to noble off *wa1* members. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

maybe maybe not. why dont u try just focusing on us? whats ure biggest threat, try concentrating on it and give me some fun :p

by the way fighting a noob tribe also just doesnt count, counting that as a war is pathetic! uruz are fighting countless nubs at the same time, they arnt worth mentiong.

DeletedUser92671

ex-Uruz members in EoD were no longer at war, maybe the occasional exchange of 5 or 6 attacks, nothing more.
as for those who didnt make it into EoD i couldnt say.

DeletedUser

Stats dont show they are at war with EoD anymore but alot have left or been booted from what I see so not sure what the stats should really show, to drunk to look further into it :)

DeletedUser47572

maybe maybe not. why dont u try just focusing on us? whats ure biggest threat, try concentrating on it and give me some fun :p

by the way fighting a noob tribe also just doesnt count, counting that as a war is pathetic! uruz are fighting countless nubs at the same time, they arnt worth mentiong.

What do you class as a noob tribe just curious to see what you think upon this one. Is it a tribe that is below 10 million for example one that holds little territory? Confused as to how you class a noob tribe.