Public Meeting - Rx4U Style!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Sohpisticated Skill,
You really make me laugh. Indian Over Lord got bored of the game because of the likes of players like you. No challenge what-so-ever!
IOL - ggsash

DeletedUser

Hopefully whoever is in charge of creating the profile pics for Rx4U is merging into ~RAID~. I always enjoyed Rx4U's high quality looking profile pic :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

This is mad, I always knew a merge between the two was gonna happen, but Rx4u into RAID? wow, ok joker you have my congrats on surprising me there,

Rx4u, what happened?

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Since there has been no offical announcement...

The council at Rx4u became increasingly bored with each oponent and felt the world was in a state of decay. We decided to hang it up as none of us had the ambition we once did. We allowed the remaining members to stay and decide what they wanted to do. Rx and Raid have always had a peacefull respsect for eachother and I think the remaining Rx players will be well recieved and taken care of by the Raid leadership.

DeletedUser

would it be too lame to dig out some old posts about Rx4U and NOB!! being the last two tribes to stand, ye it prolly would..

DeletedUser83287

Sohpisticated Skill,
You really make me laugh. Indian Over Lord got bored of the game because of the likes of players like you. No challenge what-so-ever!
IOL - ggsash

in my defence when he saw me coming he staked his vills with like 200k troops forutetly for him i lost my army toward SOCOH and few other guys of rx4u so no full force hit just small ones and ill be taking my vills back

queen of dragons

This will be nice and interesting to follow, very interesting :icon_biggrin:

Queen of Dragons
Devils

DeletedUser

Since there has been no offical announcement...

The council at Rx4u became increasingly bored with each oponent and felt the world was in a state of decay. We decided to hang it up as none of us had the ambition we once did. We allowed the remaining members to stay and decide what they wanted to do. Rx and Raid have always had a peacefull respsect for eachother and I think the remaining Rx players will be well recieved and taken care of by the Raid leadership.

So... Rx4U wars -V- and the Brotherhood... and dominates throughly, no argument there. But fails to take on Devils, Raid or NOB and are bored by their opponents? This makes no sense. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser83287

they all left right before a major op :( now the op had to be cancelled lol

DeletedUser

Its a big pity really, yes if you dominate you can become bored however world 39 wont be the same without Rx4u there to show the world how to really war, & why have they gone to raid, the tribe that doesn't finish wars? no sense there.

Should've joined the Brotherhood :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Its a big pity really, yes if you dominate you can become bored however world 39 wont be the same without Rx4u there to show the world how to really war, & why have they gone to raid, the tribe that doesn't finish wars? no sense there.

Should've joined the Brotherhood :icon_wink:

Lol, Rx4U Council really must have got bored I think it was just the general owning against the "Family" that must of gathered the boredom.

DeletedUser83287

i thought it rather funny yes they were winning SLOWLY we put up a big fight for a tribe already at war with iron and they didnt even touch k 14

DeletedUser

i thought it rather funny yes they were winning SLOWLY we put up a big fight for a tribe already at war with iron and they didnt even touch k 14

At war with iron, what a joke, they are tiny.

60 million against what? peanuts.

Rx4u did their usual butchery & you are the only forum presence TA have which is quite frankly embarrassing

DeletedUser

At war with iron, what a joke, they are tiny.

60 million against what? peanuts.

Rx4u did their usual butchery & you are the only forum presence TA have which is quite frankly embarrassing

Lolz and Harsh. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Those that were bored have left...it is the dawn of a new beginning...Sophisticated, taking into consideration all that was going on in the tribe it would appear a tad slow...you wouldnt really want to see a RX4U all out attack,you would certainly not now be around on W39 should that have occured. The *TA family took heavy losses....splitting one of their tribes into two tribes and a lot of members running scared.Do not under estimate the power of ~RAID~ now or before either....we have a very strong tribe with excellent and dedicated players that will show their prowess one day.

DeletedUser83287

im not talking about skill i ment the distance our armies were or well alot of them were away for a whilke

Status
Not open for further replies.