Public Meeting - Rx4U Style!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

As much as I hate to do it, I have to agree with lumo. Saying Rx4U started well because you were at 'war' with IRON is a joke.

velibor

Those that were bored have left...it is the dawn of a new beginning...Sophisticated, taking into consideration all that was going on in the tribe it would appear a tad slow...you wouldnt really want to see a RX4U all out attack,you would certainly not now be around on W39 should that have occured. The *TA family took heavy losses....splitting one of their tribes into two tribes and a lot of members running scared.Do not under estimate the power of ~RAID~ now or before either....we have a very strong tribe with excellent and dedicated players that will show their prowess one day.

I smell dawn of inacvitity upon you

Last edited:

Hybrid Soul

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
W39,

For one last time I address you all.

As you all know myself and several other Rx4U members departed w39 (and TW in general) several days ago.

I won't speak for anyone but myself regarding this departure. That said, I would like to extend to you all a farewell and wish you all the very best. May you all enjoy your remaining time on w39.

Myself and my colleagues left at the top of our game. It is irrefutable that we brought life to w39 when it needed it. Our presence alone kept w39 interesting.

Briefly reading over the last few days comments, I see certain individuals taking shots at Rx4U. We departed during a war that was irrefutably going our way. The conquers alone at the time of our departure show this. We left showing our true calibur, rather than leaving talking a big game.....the best possible way to depart.

This combined with what we accomplished since our inception is topped by none.

The remaining Rx4U members have taken action in a manner that suits them best. I can guarantee the last has not been seen of those who chose to remain.

Thank you all for the fun times, I truly hope w39 remains an active and fun world. I will be watching with great anticipation.

Take care,
Hybrid Soul

[spoil] A special shout out to:

Focalor - You sir are a true great. It was by your side I enjoyed every success I did on TW. A gentleman in every sense of the word. I would have been nothing without you.

SOCOH - A soldier like none other. As a player you impressed me like none has ever done. As a person you humbled me.

Pjlethal - As a player you don't get the recognition you deserve. A great as a player, a great as a PnPer (we had great times) but above all, a great friend.

Sabriel - An up and coming legend. A dear soldier and friend.

Woody Timber - Been by my side a long, long time. Thanks for all you've done for me.

Birdoftime1 - An inspirational friend. We have played so many worlds together, I'll miss you dearly.

Jagerblue - What can I say? You've done great. The tic-tact-toe relationship was fun. Without you w39 would have been nothing like it has been.

Lodda - Great player, great work.

-=I am the Joker=- - As a leader, you've done your tribe proud. Loyal to your word. I wish you every success

Rx4U Members - All Rx4U members, past and present - Thanks for your service. I was graced to know you all, to lead you all, I feel honoured.

There is simply not enough time but to the rest I've been so fortunate to know and talk with, thank you all for ensuring my time on w39 was so fun.[/spoil]

Last edited:

DeletedUser83287

im not say rx4u is not unskilled that would be a lie in all ways they did beautiful im just sayi ng we would have done alittle better if we were at full strength

DeletedUser

HS didn't give me a shoutout. :'(
/is very sad

I GOT ONE!!!

screaming-girl.jpg

Farewell Hybrid. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Goodbye Hybrid. :( You will be missed by some...and really missed by the rest!! :p

DeletedUser

As hybrid has already covered the reasons people have left, i thought i'd pop on and make some sort of statement to shut up rumours until we can be bothered to write something proper :icon_wink:

Yes, Rx4u has merged into RAID. However this does not and will not spell the end of Rx4u in this world. We are still very much strong and ready to prove it.

Sophisticated: I don't think anyone can pretend Rx4u wasn't defeating The Family with relative ease. You guys put up a much better fight than Jokez or -V-, so credit where credit is due.

As for this major op, why cancel it? :icon_wink:

Woody Timber,

Rx4u/~RAID~ Leadership.

DeletedUser83287

that went into the trash and a new one was laid out actually 2 one is alreay in effect

DeletedUser

i thought it rather funny yes they were winning SLOWLY we put up a big fight for a tribe already at war with iron and they didnt even touch k 14
I've just noticed your Stats and you haven't taken a single IRON village since the 13/2/10 so not much of a war with them....and soooooooooooooo long ago...how can you use them as an excuse??? Oh and for the record,I've taken 11 villages on my own from the IRON family since your last one :) lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser83287

i was gone at the time someone account sitted me for awhile and no im not threatening u RAId members

DeletedUser

As I said IRON & always will be a joke tribe, & if it's true, no doubt it is, that you didn't even noble a village from them then you really have no legs to stand on.

You put up a better fight than their previous enemies but you were still getting hammered.

DeletedUser83287

i was away for most of the war thats y i had alot of troops for our war with rx4u but if the war kept going we would have lost but after a long time though

Status
Not open for further replies.