account

DeletedUser

im looking for an account to take over or to become a co player with some1. just private message me if interested.
i am an active player and i have played this game for 3 years

DeletedUser79042

I need a tribe here

Grow more than the 200 pts threshold and then IMMEDIATELY apply to mr. cshipley of RAM. He will be happy to assist your quest, as he is the mr. niceguy of W30 the past couple of weeks, in case you did not know. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Grow more than the 200 pts threshold and then IMMEDIATELY apply to mr. cshipley of RAM. He will be happy to assist your quest, as he is the mr. niceguy of W30 the past couple of weeks, in case you did not know. :icon_wink:

Despite being a nice guy, I unfortunately cannot help in this instance as RAM has no accounts spare and are not looking to recruit any untested players. The last person looking for an account/tribe was "my friend Lambezz" :icon_eek: who found a place in Phoenix. Maybe try there ....

DeletedUser

Despite being a nice guy, I unfortunately cannot help in this instance as RAM has no accounts spare and are not looking to recruit any untested players. The last person looking for an account/tribe was "my friend Lambezz"

Or that person who took over Crasula's account ... Crassy would cry if he knew what that child was doing messing with his hard work ...

DeletedUser

Or that person who took over Crasula's account ... Crassy would cry if he knew what that child was doing messing with his hard work ...

Cy, you clearly haven't got any idea who is playing that account. The person playing that account is closer to a pensioner than a child. Unless of course you know more than I do about my own tribe, or more than I do about the player I personally assigned to the account? If so lets hear your wisdom behind yet another foundationless dig at RAM.

DeletedUser

Cy, you clearly haven't got any idea who is playing that account. The person playing that account is closer to a pensioner than a child. Unless of course you know more than I do about my own tribe, or more than I do about the player I personally assigned to the account? If so lets hear your wisdom behind yet another foundationless dig at RAM.

I only know how he plays ... perhaps that is why I thought he was a child. (I wasn't being literal in my first comment - that he actually WAS a child - but I assumed you knew that. Apparently not.)

Maybe he's gotten better since June. Maybe you got a new player for it since I dealt with him?

Wait, YOU were the one who put him in that account? Oh man, you should hear members of your own tribe slag him ... (or the old Crasula account-holder, back in June ... not sure if he's been replaced ...)

And you should know better, Shipley - I NEVER say things without foundation. I was in RAM for awhile, right next to him, remember? He asked me for help with Gicusan a couple times, remember? Come on, Ship - think a little bit. I give praise to RAM when it's justified, and I "dig" at them when that is justified, as well.

You want foundation? Sure.

Crasula was as high as Rank 2 (before that whole cheating/penalty thing.) EDITED FOR ACCURACY TO REMOVE THE STATEMENT THAT CRAS WAS RANK 2 WHEN HE QUIT - HE LOST ALL THOSE VILLAS, THEN QUIT. That account is barely stays in the top 100 now. That account hasn't capped an active player since June (or earlier if you don't count AcidAngel and Exalted Undead - two players who quit but did not delete) - but it HAS capped around 60 "abandoned" villas since June. Even with those sixty or so "abandoned" caps, the account is still DOWN total villas since March of 2010. Oh, that's right. Your hand-picked player lost a bunch of villas because he was caught cheating, right? Well, that explains the total negative villas some.

The account's ODA and ODD? Until about two or three weeks ago, both were unchanged for over a month (which is as far back as I can see.) My guess would be they are substantially unchanged since June. And the ODA increase is minimal - certainly the account isn't nuking anyone.

Yep, someone is really working that Crasula account in time of war ... 557 villas or so to use, an active war, but no increase in ODA and only capping abandoned villas since June ...

Want more foundation, or is that enough for you, Ship?

THAT'S why I took a shot at whoever is playing Crasula. Because Crasula would be crying to see his account be unused or misused like that ...

Last edited by a moderator:

KarmaX

Sorry Cypres, but its a different crasula right now if you were talking about stone age ( Gicusan times )

DeletedUser

So in conclusion I would like to thank you for all your foundation about a player that no longer plays the account. But like I was saying, you dont know the truth of the present day. Maybe next time you can make sure your paragraph of foundation is not out of date. The current player is not a child, not a poor player and not responsible for the position the account is in relation to how it was under the original owner. Thank you please.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So in conclusion I would like to thank you for all your foundation about a player that no longer plays the account. But like I was saying, you dont know the truth of the present day. Maybe next time you can make sure your paragraph of foundation is not out of date. The current player is not a child, not a poor player and not responsible for the position the account is in relation to how it was under the original owner. Thank you please.

And yet, still no active caps or ODA increase? My information is completely up to date (as to what the account has been doing, if not WHO is the one doing it.)

The Crasula I knew was a monster for attacking ... so my original point, that the old Crasula would be crying if his account went unused in a war, remains valid...

Oh, and Shipley? Speaking of my original comment - go back and re-read it again. I said:

"The person who took over the Crasula account." I didn't say "the person who has it now ..." Certainly, everyone can agree the person I knew who was running Crasula was ... less than stellar, to say the least. What a waste. But it appears the new account holder is content with capping abandoned villas, too. So while the skill level might have changed, it's hard to tell when one is fighting greys, not reds ...

Thank you, come again.

DeletedUser

And yet, still no active caps or ODA increase? My information is completely up to date (as to what the account has been doing, if not WHO is the one doing it.)

The Crasula I knew was a monster for attacking ... so my original point, that the old Crasula would be crying if his account went unused in a war, remains valid...

Oh, and Shipley? Speaking of my original comment - go back and re-read it again. I said:

"The person who took over the Crasula account." I didn't say "the person who has it now ..." Certainly, everyone can agree the person I knew who was running Crasula was ... less than stellar, to say the least. What a waste. But it appears the new account holder is content with capping abandoned villas, too. So while the skill level might have changed, it's hard to tell when one is fighting greys, not reds ...

Thank you, come again.

Cy-Pres you seriously have no idea! :icon_redface:

Maybe you should speak to the original Crasula again and he can fill you in on the obvious blanks in your understanding of the situation :icon_eek:

From what you have said I can absolutely guarantee you don't know whats happened with the account, but please keep responding and digging a hole, its giving me a chuckle :lol:

DeletedUser

Cy-Pres you seriously have no idea! :icon_redface:

Maybe you should speak to the original Crasula again and he can fill you in on the obvious blanks in your understanding of the situation :icon_eek:

From what you have said I can absolutely guarantee you don't know whats happened with the account, but please keep responding and digging a hole, its giving me a chuckle :lol:

But I'm just looking at TWStats. Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't it show that the account capped close to sixty abandoned villas since June? And ONLY abandoned villas? And doesn't TWStats show almost no increase in ODA as far back as one can look? Again, I'm just looking at the stats ...

If I'm wrong with something, I will admit it. Perhaps you can enlighten me as to how I am misinterpreting TWStats, instead of telling me to email Crasula and telling me you're chuckling? That might be easier ...

DeletedUser

Ah so now you want enlightening?

Or maybe you could ask for the facts before you start posting insults against RAM and the current Crasula? Instead of posting trash when you clearly have no idea.

DeletedUser

Stats say CRasula got a -200 villages or so and from that day the account, i dont want to use the best word to describe his performance, from than till today because, forum rules dont alow such a bad word, so i say he is performing under D2 average performance level not to mention RAM.

DeletedUser

Stats say CRasula got a -200 villages or so and from that day the account, i dont want to use the best word to describe his performance, from than till today because, forum rules dont alow such a bad word, so i say he is performing under D2 average performance level not to mention RAM.

That's like saying Raven is a bad player because Asa is getting torn a new one in K85? Quite how you can blame a player for a period he wasn't playing the account is beyong me. Must try harder.

DeletedUser

Ah so now you want enlightening?

Or maybe you could ask for the facts before you start posting insults against RAM and the current Crasula? Instead of posting trash when you clearly have no idea.

I want enlightening as to how I could possibly misinterpret raw statistical data. Or, as others call it, facts.

The facts I originally posted were correct. The player who took over Crasula was ... crap. All he accomplished was getting banned and losing a ton of villas as a punishment. You dispute those?

The other facts - taking only 60 abandoned villas since June, no increase in ODA ... hard to see how those could be disputed.

You inply that you have inside information that make my facts incorrect. So instead of merely saying "Hah! You're wrong!" tell me and the world HOW I'm wrong.

(And please, explain how I insulted RAM in any posting? I certainly insulted an account holder of Crasula ... sensitive, much?)

Enlighten me. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Read my previous post. You are blaming the current player for a period he didn't hold the account, TWstats tells you what the account has done, not the player playing it or the dates in which players have taken over the account. So maybe you shouldn't have assumed you know the guy now on the account when it's clear you haven't interacted with him recently, or pretty much done anythng involving him lately.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Read my previous post. You are blaming the current player for a period he didn't hold the account, TWstats tells you what the account has done, not the player playing it or the dates in which players have taken over the account. So maybe you shouldn't have assumed you know the guy now on the account when it's clear you haven't interacted with him recently, or pretty much done anythng involving him lately.

Thought she already made it clear? She said "the player who took over the account"....

Now, since your "new" player obviously took it over, (or so you state) at which point will the account actually do something besides send fakes?

That is what she is saying, and no amount of backtalk, slippery snake talk will get you out of it. Crasula account cant gain 10 million oda/odd in 12 hours, nor can it noble 200 more villages. THUS what she says is still fact until something does change on the account.

Is she wrong?
No.

Are you arguing the wrong thing?
Yes.

Cant do very well to slip and slide around a lawyer pal, even if you think you are untouchable. Even if you out-argue everyone in pnp, the only thing everyone can see is you have a lot of denying going on... ALL of w30 cant be wrong, can they? (maybe your words make it seem so, but the people who matter know the truths...)