Nub siggeh practise.

jdif

Yeil. Do I care what you have to say? No. If lee showed up in the GFX section with this he would be flammed like crazy. I'm actually liked by many GFXers. you guys just have horrible taste.

DeletedUser

What's your style lol, putting another picture on another and adding text? That's called crap.

I dont have one particular style, perhaps thats why they like me?:icon_cool: I dont think theyre great but the people have spoken...
i prefer his over yours...
Thanks yeil, 2 brownie points:icon_wink:

lee if you think you can do one better than mine, be my guest ;)
I dont think I can, but I will try, it will be different to yours I dont do all that war stuff:icon_wink:

Yeil. Do I care what you have to say? No. If lee showed up in the GFX section with this he would be flammed like crazy. I'm actually liked by many GFXers. you guys just have horrible taste.
Well you should care what he says, he may give you some critism on how to make your works better, maybe I would, but since I'm not planning on going there anytime soon...I'm only making for W35 and trollers.:icon_redface:

Lee, can you try make me oneee? Pleasee? :)
Ofcourse dan, but like I said in the mail, yours costs:icon_wink:

kingjohan

Update: The new siggeh I made:
Voodoo-Watermark.jpg

So, johanny what did I hear about lee's stuff being better. Persoanly I think all you guys are nubs :D

Lee's stuff is better.

This is lee's thread. Go away with your work.

You once asked me why i didn't like you, here's your answer.

King Sean04

Hey Lee I wouldn't mind if you made me one :icon_biggrin: And btw Jdif if you are complaining about Lee taking a pic putting it on another pic and placing text, aren't you doing the same? :icon_redface:

jdif

Hey Lee I wouldn't mind if you made me one :icon_biggrin: And btw Jdif if you are complaining about Lee taking a pic putting it on another pic and placing text, aren't you doing the same? :icon_redface:

No. I actually create most of my backgrounds. All I do in the form that lee is doing is getting a render. I got the halo pic then I made the background then I edited the halo pic so it combined with the background.

DeletedUser

I will do :) I love this, jdif please just climb back in your hole:icon_wink:

King Sean04

No. I actually create most of my backgrounds. All I do in the form that lee is doing is getting a render. I got the halo pic then I made the background then I edited the halo pic so it combined with the background.

Okay good for you. but your still taking characters from video games. It doesn't take a lot of creativity to do.

jdif

Okay good for you. but your still taking characters from video games. It doesn't take a lot of creativity to do.

Dude? Are you serious, check the GFX forums. ALL of the pro's use renders. Lee probably does not even know what a render is or a c4d :icon_rolleyes:. I hate being in a world filled with nubs

DeletedUser

Jdif, take a hint, in the GFX forums you may be a "pro" and seen as really good, personally I like your works, but here in W35 apparently theres only 2 people who like them, me and you. Please just stop posting it appears your becoming a little hate magnet.

jdif

Jdif, take a hint, in the GFX forums you may be a "pro" and seen as really good, personally I like your works, but here in W35 apparently theres only 2 people who like them, me and you. Please just stop posting it appears your becoming a little hate magnet.

That's because you suck up to everyone so they like you. I'm sorry but i'm not a suck up player. I have many friends in world 35 and i did not suck up to get them unlike you. I personally don't care what teh people on the W35 forums have to say about me anymore as they like you because your a suck up. It just shows that all the people who like your stuff are nubs because they ahve no taste. Here, come to the GFX section. Come GET FLAMED!

King Sean04

Dude? Are you serious, check the GFX forums. ALL of the pro's use renders. Lee probably does not even know what a render is or a c4d :icon_rolleyes:. I hate being in a world filled with nubs

OMG! you missed the whole point of what I said. Anyone can make a background then take an existing character from a video game, put it together and call it a sig. What Lee is doing is creative. He's coming up with things then making them cool and interesting. So please go back to the GFX section were you a "pro" cause as you can see no one cares what you think.

DeletedUser

That's because you suck up to everyone so they like you. I'm sorry but i'm not a suck up player. I have many friends in world 35 and i did not suck up to get them unlike you. I personally don't care what teh people on the W35 forums have to say about me anymore as they like you because your a suck up. It just shows that all the people who like your stuff are nubs because they ahve no taste. Here, come to the GFX section. Come GET FLAMED!

Im a suck up? Actually if you look at the last...3 or 4 players whove liked my work ive never spoke to them properly before; KingSean i've only ever argued with. yeil - brief conversations. Saint Jordi Ive never heard of.

I dont wish to go to the GFX section:icon_rolleyes: I know i'll get flamed:icon_rolleyes: Im not taking this as serious as you seem to think:icon_rolleyes:

jdif

OMG! you missed the whole point of what I said. Anyone can make a background then take an existing character from a video game, put it together and call it a sig. What Lee is doing is creative. He's coming up with things then making them cool and interesting. So please go back to the GFX section were you a "pro" cause as you can see no one cares what you think.

Looks like I just came across another nub :icon_rolleyes:

jdif

Im a suck up? Actually if you look at the last...3 or 4 players whove liked my work ive never spoke to them properly before; KingSean i've only ever argued with. yeil - brief conversations. Saint Jordi Ive never heard of.

I dont wish to go to the GFX section:icon_rolleyes: I know i'll get flamed:icon_rolleyes: Im not taking this as serious as you seem to think:icon_rolleyes:

:icon_rolleyes:. I figured that out when I saw this crap all of the W35 forums :D

King Sean04

Looks like I just came across another nub :icon_rolleyes:

Facepalm I'm the nub. First of all I probably know more about images then you. I am in college taking classes on Image proccessing/Graphic design/web desing etc so please stop talking and go back to the GFX section. second of all not everyone has the same lame taste as you. Video game characters are over used. So when you creativity improves come back and we'll see if anyone care.

jdif

Facepalm I'm the nub. First of all I probably know more about images then you. I am in college taking classes on Image proccessing/Graphic design/web desing etc so please stop talking and go back to the GFX section. second of all not everyone has the same lame taste as you. Video game characters are over used. So when you creativity improves come back and we'll see if anyone care.

Like I said before. I could care less what a nub has to say. I could be more creative if I wanted but everyone that i've seen who's done that their work looks like crap. Take lee for a example :lol: