Nub siggeh practise.

DeletedUser

Would anyone like to give me a siggeh to try and make? Ive been practising with a few players because I thought that either their current siggehs werent 8/10 material or didnt have one at all:
King Johan
295fyoj.jpg

Kold Killer
10x927d.jpg

Marcotje
2i92dfk.jpg

I will make siggehs for anyone, friend, enemy, King A :D However I only wish to make non spoiler. I will not ask for payment but feel free to donate if you so wish. Please rate.

DeletedUser

...you prefer me to lie...tell the truth...or...the ultimate truth? o.o

DeletedUser

well :p dont hold out on the Hazard sign for kolds siggy just yet XD

but considering it looks like you used paint :D 6/10 :)

DeletedUser

I used PS5 :( No but seriously Kold's siggeh was my favourite...What about the others? How can I improve each?

DeletedUser

well for a start. and these are just my opinions :) ...buuuuuh...johans crown = change :O ...a ;) might not go amiss either :D

marcys' ...cant see the purple as well against the black o.o and... >:[ the mail bit. with my name...and the no entry sign...i think it should be changed to "belgian fries are better"

Get rid of the Copyright sign too o.o

DeletedUser

well for a start. and these are just my opinions :) ...buuuuuh...johans crown = change :O ...a ;) might not go amiss either :D

marcys' ...cant see the purple as well against the black o.o and... >:[ the mail bit. with my name...and the no entry sign...i think it should be changed to "belgian fries are better"

I'll get too work with Johans :)

Kaiser Minear

Oh and Lee:

clicky

The people in the graphics forums are brutally honest and you can find some good tuts in there. I can also recommend another graphics forum ran by SpaceAce

kingjohan

I think you should listen to forbes, if u want me to luuuve it more, that is :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Rofl, Belgian fries taste good yes :icon_wink: and btw Forbes I didnt block you :icon_redface:

jdif

Update: The new siggeh I made:
Voodoo-Watermark.jpg

So, johanny what did I hear about lee's stuff being better. Persoanly I think all you guys are nubs :D

DeletedUser

Update: The new siggeh I made:
Voodoo-Watermark.jpg

So, johanny what did I hear about lee's stuff being better. Persoanly I think all you guys are nubs :D

Im sorry jdif but this is my thread :) PLease use your own even if it did fail:icon_wink: This siggeh is good, but they prefer my style:icon_cool: Again one trick pony.

jdif

Im sorry jdif but this is my thread :) PLease use your own even if it did fail:icon_wink: This siggeh is good, but they prefer my style:icon_cool: Again one trick pony.

What's your style lol, putting another picture on another and adding text? That's called crap.