Nub siggeh practise.

DeletedUser

A 2 minute work inspired by jdif.
Suckup.jpg

King Sean04

Like I said before. I could care less what a nub has to say. I could be more creative if I wanted but everyone that i've seen who's done that their work looks like crap. Take lee for a example :lol:

[sarcasm]Oh yea I'm the nub[/sarcasm] Obviously you're arrogant and close minded. Maybe that's your problem. Try and impress me with your awesome creativeness.

DeletedUser

I agree my work isnt good. dont you read properly?:icon_neutral:

I may go to the GFX forum shortly:icon_wink: But for now im happy catering to those that like "creativity":lol:

Kaiser Minear

Creativity is something you can only get from new gfx users :)

Usually there better than most "complicated" ones

yeil

Jdif did i hit a nerve :icon_cool: your no pro at making sigs :lol: far from it, I have many friends that make pro sigs.

Lees sigs are different thats why i like them yeah they aint pro and they may be different to the way sigs are usually done but with lee you say hey lee make me a sig and see if its better than mine... with the 'pros' you have to give so much details it leaves the creator no room for freedom or imagination.

Lees sigs are actually alot better than yours as his is a totally different style that nobody else uses so thinking about it he is the best at that style of sig. Yours are sh*t for your style so whos the nub?

stop crying about go the GFX forum lol, your a noob and your siggehs are poor stop crying about it. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Lee is very creative. He made sigs that reflected the players and they were nice. I didn't see that from yours. Sorry.

kingjohan

Dude? Are you serious, check the GFX forums. ALL of the pro's use renders. Lee probably does not even know what a render is or a c4d :icon_rolleyes:. I hate being in a world filled with nubs
Do you, in all honestly think that those that hang around in the gfx section are pro's? :lol: If they were pro's why would they want to make sigs for a webbrowser game?
If you hate being in a world full of noobs, then leave, i can assure you you won't be missed.

That's because you suck up to everyone so they like you.
I'm sorry but i'm not a suck up player. I have many friends in world 35 and i did not suck up to get them unlike you. I personally don't care what teh people on the W35 forums have to say about me anymore as they like you because your a suck up. It just shows that all the people who like your stuff are nubs because they ahve no taste. Here, come to the GFX section. Come GET FLAMED!
As one of lee's friends i can tell you he's not a suckup :icon_cool:
You didn't suck up to your friends, you just chosed "friends" with no standards whatsoever.
You do care about what we say, or you wouldn't reply.
Why would he get flamed? I think the Gfx makers would just try to improove lee's work.

Looks like I just came across another nub :icon_rolleyes:
*Yawn* The word "nub" is being overused by you and kingA now, little mini A :icon_wink:
Can we get a poll?
Only cause you know you'll win xD
Yeil? Your calling me the noob? I think you need to get A brain. I could make this
stuff when i was like 7years old noobs
Don't you mean a B brain? :lol: get it?? B-Brain :lol:

King Sean04

I'm Back :icon_biggrin: Time to re flame. Jdif if you're so pro then why do you say his stuff is crap? Real pro's give CONSTRUCTIVE criticisms. You'd know this if you were a pro or a real graphic designer. Are there any reasons why you call his stuff crap? No. If you're going to call something crap you have to back it up LOL. You're making false claims that are making you look like the noob :lol:

jdif

I'm Back :icon_biggrin: Time to re flame. Jdif if you're so pro then why do you say his stuff is crap? Real pro's give CONSTRUCTIVE criticisms. You'd know this if you were a pro or a real graphic designer. Are there any reasons why you call his stuff crap? No. If you're going to call something crap you have to back it up LOL. You're making false claims that are making you look like the noob :lol:

The thing is. I would be belong him get better like any gfx designer would but he has pissed me of so many times before this that I just hate him completely

King Sean04

The thing is. I would be belong him get better like any gfx designer would but he has pissed me of so many times before this that I just hate him completely

Doesn't matter how much you hate him, everyone deserves some constructive criticism.

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: Examples?

King Sean04

Lol I agree Johan, he isn't helping himself. He's just feeding the fire against him :lol:

DeletedUser

Oh I just noticed both your sigs are too long.. You better fix it before a mod infracts you. I had to shrink mine when Servy infracted me.... and it was just my text... Try My Graphic Pack which made it too tall. It was stupid.