To all my CLOROXians, whoever is left and/or reading the forums..

DeletedUser37109

I was only in CLOROX for a few days, such a shame it dissolved.

<3 Gath

but then again, i never would have had fun with DTATDM :p

DeletedUser1067

Uri, shards, good to see some friendly names again. :)

I don't suppose you have a link to that old coat of arms? You know the one...

And I still get a laugh out of <PsychoFanatic> pics of your men

DeletedUser

Uri, shards, good to see some friendly names again. :)

I don't suppose you have a link to that old coat of arms? You know the one...

And I still get a laugh out of <PsychoFanatic> pics of your men

You win a cookie for reminding me of that quote. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser92

You all were a fantastic group, thanks for being part of my team while it lasted. Had a lot of fun with our various shenanigans.

And for those that are still playing.. personally, I don't know how you do it. Good luck, though!

...Wow, here's someone I didn't expect to hear anything from!

DeletedUser92

Hey JPohlman how's going your writing career?

I'm still lifeguarding, if that answers your question! Its actually going alright in a sense. I write a blog about my home-town and its fairly popular. I cover local events and stuff. A friend's band recently won a competition so I wrote an article about them; then they played at a local bar with another hometown-centric band so I went and did one about -that-.

It doesn't make much money but its still a blast. www.theweeklyfreeporter.com. I also write for www.suite101.com, but that's...Eh.

Otherwise, books sales come and go. I got a free $100 gift card promotional thing for Google advertisements so I'm gonna use that tomorrow and start some adwords. Otherwise, its good. Oh! And for a little while at least I'm still on W30! :/

How's everything for everyone else been? LOL /end selfpromotionalnonsense.

DeletedUser

Glad you asked. The tavern is this little place on the interwebs where you stop by when you have some spare time and just lounge around the place resting your weary fingers and letting anyone around you know what's on your mind. At least that's the community part of the tavern.

I guess officially the tavern is home to my two comic series: FEAR's Mini Series and Another Day Eh?! as well as the place for Tavern Tales and drink reviews. The tavern tales take place in the same world as the comic of FEAR which is called Kireem :).

And for anyone still looking for something interesting to look at, here's a sketch I just finished

47880_465579624713_502889713_6336223_2318431_n.jpg

DeletedUser

sounds interesting :)

heard of it before..just never known what it was...

Can you PM me a link or somet?

Best Blue :)

DeletedUser

I was in clorox from the beginning to the end of mine but only remember agariba shame:p

bread castle

but hell, life happens.

Take care honey, and don´t vanish! :)

Hi mates and friends..Uri, Backy, Merrick
Long time since I was here..And I am sad that all is gone...CEG, TCSPC, CLOROX...We were the best ever in Tribalwars!
Thanks again for the good time and all the best for rl. Have heared rl exist somewhere...lol

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Hardly ever come back on this account, but I felt the urge to write. My time with both CEG and CLOROX was up there in my top 5 experiences. Uri, you was a fantastic leader who both your enemies and allies respected highly. Good luck in the future mate.

DeletedUser

Hi mates and friends..Uri, Backy, Merrick
Long time since I was here..And I am sad that all is gone...CEG, TCSPC, CLOROX...We were the best ever in Tribalwars!
Thanks again for the good time and all the best for rl. Have heared rl exist somewhere...lol

Juli! <3

bread castle

YEEEAAH Mate!!!!! :)

So sad that a lot of the other guys don't even read the forums here anymore.
Like RossWP, coockie, Saphire, Dinu, Mars(hello?)...

There is only one Player in World 48 I am playing (delta one) who is that cool as we were in W8! Saaaaad!
Remember KNT? I was Top 10 in ODD in the world!! ha ha
I remember my Village "attack to suicide" And they did again and again...against half a million troops inside.lol
Only Hubertthehorrible and Gnilrets were smart enough to avoid that.

Ok I think it is time to kick some ass a s a pirate and puffin again. Miss u guys!!!

DeletedUser

Hehehe Mars is around. Not sure if he reads W8 forums though :D

DeletedUser

Clorox died because it turned traitor and made a bogus alliance with KNT. Its plan was to take over THE and CEG territory, coordinated with Parrot, the squidbag who backstabb Die. on W10. It failed. It's stock is lower than lower and no one speaks its name!

If you're from Clorox, eat Rhubarb!

billymack

YEEEAAH Mate!!!!! :)

So sad that a lot of the other guys don't even read the forums here anymore.
Like RossWP, coockie, Saphire, Dinu, Mars(hello?)...

There is only one Player in World 48 I am playing (delta one) who is that cool as we were in W8! Saaaaad!
Remember KNT? I was Top 10 in ODD in the world!! ha ha
I remember my Village "attack to suicide" And they did again and again...against half a million troops inside.lol
Only Hubertthehorrible and Gnilrets were smart enough to avoid that.

Ok I think it is time to kick some ass a s a pirate and puffin again. Miss u guys!!!

bread you still play this world?

DeletedUser

hi all ex CEG i LOVE YOU ALL and hi ex Clorox i loved being in both tribes <3