To all my CLOROXians, whoever is left and/or reading the forums..

DeletedUser

Damn it it's been like what? 3 years? Time flies when you're having fun ... and let's face it the game was fun with you guys :)

Dare I remember all I can from those days?
My Dukes ... My Daddy <3 and Wolf ... ah I loved his account. Backie :p The most dangerous man of all :)
Bronzl's unique charm and screaming capabilities :p
Jedamijo and his talent to scare the crap out of me :p Anyone know anything about him?
Coorisnar ... ah those were the nuke days :) Also lost somewhere in time.

Can't forget all the charming boys wanting a piece of me. The love and hate in-game :p

And of course Uritel ... he's like ... one of those relationships that just couldn't work out :D

I miss you boys :)

As for Merrick ... much love <3

My hidden allies my NAPs and friends from all sides of the BLOC <3 beautiful memories guys ... can't forget :)

Christmas is coming by the way ... hope you haven't changed your phone numbers :)

bronzl

Thats love Dulcy =), not danger :p

Hi Backie mate

Yes Dulcy i wanna know what happened to Jedamijo too, IMO best player of this game i have played and my long time tribe buddy.....miss him kinda.....also coorisnar, tanom, ExiZt3nc3,ak1234, blue eyed sandwalker.....my original crew....

DeletedUser

Thats love Dulcy =), not danger :p

Hi Backie mate

Yes Dulcy i wanna know what happened to Jedamijo too, IMO best player of this game i have played and my long time tribe buddy.....miss him kinda.....also coorisnar, tanom, ExiZt3nc3,ak1234, blue eyed sandwalker.....my original crew....

Pretty sure I saw Blue eyed sandwalker on forums a while ago.

DeletedUser

If you guys decide to remake CLOROX in another world, I will return to TW after this long break :) :)

DeletedUser

Damn it it's been like what? 3 years? Time flies when you're having fun ... and let's face it the game was fun with you guys :)

Dare I remember all I can from those days?
My Dukes ... My Daddy <3 and Wolf ... ah I loved his account. Backie :p The most dangerous man of all :)
Bronzl's unique charm and screaming capabilities :p
Jedamijo and his talent to scare the crap out of me :p Anyone know anything about him?
Coorisnar ... ah those were the nuke days :) Also lost somewhere in time.

Can't forget all the charming boys wanting a piece of me. The love and hate in-game :p

And of course Uritel ... he's like ... one of those relationships that just couldn't work out :D

I miss you boys :)

As for Merrick ... much love <3

My hidden allies my NAPs and friends from all sides of the BLOC <3 beautiful memories guys ... can't forget :)

Christmas is coming by the way ... hope you haven't changed your phone numbers :)

can't catch you on msn :D:icon_wink::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

Bedtime Bear

Do I miss the game? No
Do I miss the banter? Yes

Miss quix, ish, uri and co, was fun while it lasted

Merry Christmas guys :)

DeletedUser

Blimey.. Bedtime :D

see the "out of the frying pan..into the fire" .. Owls survived... must say i am pleased :D

eah.. Jeda was one of my favourites too... fer sure we had the odd argument..but that's not unusual ;) ... think i have an email for him somewhere... no idea if he still has it -or uses it though...

One hell of a fella..last time we talked..and this was some time ago.. he'd been walking/living up in the hills for some weeks / months or so..and had a massive grizly beard... and had .. had a near death experience with a grizzly..er..or fire...i forget which ..think it was fire...

Always good to see Bronzl on here... and Dulcy..though i don't know her so well - always seemed like a good laugh :D

rich26ca

Holly smokes....

i haven't checked these forums in such a long time i do over the break and look to my surprise all these familar faces.

DTATM, Jpholman, Uritel, Backy, Karma, game tyr hades, zewerrat, hans

wow its like a TW time capsule in here, lol... uritel you always gave the world entertainment weather that be when i started in KNT/c > REL > REB > Clorox. always on point mate. and as said before if you decided to come back to a new world and try Clorox again i would be down for that reunion. ;D

~Rich

DeletedUser24540

I view the world 8 forums for the first time in nearly 3 years, and find Uritel, DTATM, Merrick and many other former friends/foes posting. Its amazing that after all these years, we still remember those famous faces here. Brings back many memories. This was truly the most exciting world, and after having played many others, I have concluded that there will be none like it.

Good luck to Fenix, [DT] and whatever other original tribes remain. Might see you around sometime in the future. Rather than just a CLOROX reunion, make it a w8 reunion, and give me a call.

~IF~