To all my CLOROXians, whoever is left and/or reading the forums..

DeletedUser

Wow long time Starcrossed :D. K71 was fun days.
Surprised so many ex world 8 large personalities are still around.

Yeah I quit tw completely for a while. Got tired with it all, plus I started playing perhaps the biggest timestealer on the internet.. WoW xD

I am surprised that so many still drop in.

I started playingm w58, so ungh xD fell off the wagon.

DeletedUser

Decided to see how many old faces we still see here... Good to know everyone is doing well, no matter if they moved on or still addicted to this game.

oh and, hi bronzl! I think i didn't reply to your last post, too lazy to find it and quote :icon_razz: I am on W56 now, as Sqid. Not as interesting but for a new TW world it's not bad...

DeletedUser

Hi bronzl, sacred, coorisnar, agariba, quix, blue, uritel, et al

I had to quit fairly abruptly about two years ago due to some major bizarre family issues. They aren't really resolved even now and probably never will be. Between that and the continuous play, I felt it best if I found a less demanding game. I was spending 10-12 hours a day at one time managing my account and tribe stuff.

Those were some good times talking in to the leader room on mIRC every night.

I mostly play Permadeath DDO now. Such a relief to know the game stops when I log out.

Did I really scare you Dulcy?

Last edited by a moderator:

bronzl

Jeda hi bro!!

I though about you a lot man!!!!!!!, still have you TCSPC google sheets stored, miss talking to you and fighting with you and coors and tanom and ExiZt, ak1234.....really meant to me much in TW.....

good old times, the cowboys, yehaaaaaaawww !!!!

Hope you can send me on PM your mail to keep in touch or facebook?

respect,

bronzl

DeletedUser78491

Not Clorox

Glad to see so many old foe's and friends around.

I personally was very envious of jeda and how much he accomplished in his time on this world. I can remember his cluster in K86 teasing me during the clorox war. After I was very sad to see his account fade away into gray. As a member of F.D i really wanted that sit ;)

MK

DeletedUser37656

Wanna ask here, any Cloroxian playing in W54 ? I am currently in W54, anyone ? =D

DeletedUser103443

I was originally fan then joined clorox years and years ago not sure who remembers me even.

Anyway I'm actually playing w54 now but having to learn it all over

DeletedUser

Did I really scare you Dulcy?

Yes Jedamijo :) You were the first to start attacks on my sats ... I was sitting NorCalLude close to Wolfy. I will remember that day for a long time to come :) You panicked every part of my mind and body :p
And you never even sent me a little mail saying hello :( That hurt my feelings.
Heh I was a little vulnerable at that time :)

Bronzl <3 I'll drop you a text to find me on facebook :)

I miss you bad boys :)

<3 Jedamijo

DeletedUser

Yes minions, I am still alive. The bloc is being restored to W8!

DeletedUser

i was in Clorox for a few days, but my main tribe was Myriad
loved it there

quit though cause i thought i shouldn't be playing TW while doing my final school year.
fat lot of good that did me
lol

oh and a shoutout to my brother who played before me on this account.
i only came on to the account near to the end of its days.
and he was the one who actually did everything

any old Myriadians might still remember him :)

DeletedUser

Regret quitting this game with all these fine people... i can't believe my old sig and avatar are still here. man there were some memories. I basically forgot how to play Tribalwars haha. Just joined a speedworld and got to no.10 or something in a day, but then attacked some dude with 2mil points. Oh well. I see so many people are keen for a pre-made so we can all make a comeback and teach each other to play again. If you guys are keen, my email address is available upon private message. Until then, I'll be mucking around on W61...

Bedtime Bear

I thought i'd pop back and say hello, and congrats to anyone still playing for having far too much spare time :p

I can't believe its nearly 5 years since this world started, it doesn't seem that long ago. I was still at school at the start and now I've nearly finished my degree and will be starting my PhD in October, but I still remember trolling you guys and breaking ludi's computer with fakes :)

Avangelista

Clorox was a great tribe. W8 was my first world. Cheers to all ex Clorox!

DeletedUser92

I thought i'd pop back and say hello, and congrats to anyone still playing for having far too much spare time :p

I can't believe its nearly 5 years since this world started, it doesn't seem that long ago. I was still at school at the start and now I've nearly finished my degree and will be starting my PhD in October, but I still remember trolling you guys and breaking ludi's computer with fakes :)

PH.D., huh? Nice!

I was talking to Dulcy, actually, and it kinda inspired me to say:

Man. Old times.

DeletedUser

Wow, just came back to TW yesterday and am now playing in W62.

I used to be in CLOROX but was never a popular member years ago. To be honest, I dont even remember my username back then lol.
I think at the time, CLOROX was the number 1 tribe in W8 which gave me a little confidence to bully my area, heh. (K77 - if I remember correctly)
It was very fun, I wish I could remember more but its been so long.

I am very curious though as to how things unfolded because after I had stopped playing and checked back into W8, CLOROX was not the #1 tribe anymore.
Im sure ill find the reason here somewhere.

DeletedUser

Wow, just came back to TW yesterday and am now playing in W62.

I used to be in CLOROX but was never a popular member years ago. To be honest, I dont even remember my username back then lol.
I think at the time, CLOROX was the number 1 tribe in W8 which gave me a little confidence to bully my area, heh. (K77 - if I remember correctly)
It was very fun, I wish I could remember more but its been so long.

I am very curious though as to how things unfolded because after I had stopped playing and checked back into W8, CLOROX was not the #1 tribe anymore.
Im sure ill find the reason here somewhere.