To all my CLOROXians, whoever is left and/or reading the forums..

DeletedUser

Clorox died because it turned traitor and made a bogus alliance with KNT. Its plan was to take over THE and CEG territory, coordinated with Parrot, the squidbag who backstabb Die. on W10. It failed. It's stock is lower than lower and no one speaks its name!

If you're from Clorox, eat Rhubarb!

I think he loves us!! <3 Fever!!!!

DeletedUser

wow, good memories from that time. I was part of CLOROX for like 9 months (Mainly in K67) & I remember most of you guys.
I deleted my account when CLOROX disbanded & since then never visited TW. good to see you guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

bronzl

To all CLOROX outthere,

HOWDYy,

post a line here if you are reading.....

DeletedUser

Yo bronzl. how are you man? Not sure if you remember me but:

First you invited me to join H.O.P after NTWE disbanded. We had some good time at that tribe & than I was promoted as the diplomat of the tribe.
(Checking TW-Stats my name is still in HOP's hall of legends)
After you joined TPA, we stayed as personal allies; i learned a lot from you about the game.
When TPA merged into CLOROX, you & some other guys helped me join CLOROX.
In that tribe i had my best time in TribalWars.
& Now after 2 years of absence, here i show up again.

DeletedUser

Yo bronzl. how are you man? Not sure if you remember me but:

First you invited me to join H.O.P after NTWE disbanded. We had some good time at that tribe & than I was promoted as the diplomat of the tribe.
(Checking TW-Stats my name is still in HOP's hall of legends)
After you joined TPA, we stayed as personal allies; i learned a lot from you about the game.
When TPA merged into CLOROX, you & some other guys helped me join CLOROX.
In that tribe i had my best time in TribalWars.
& Now after 2 years of absence, here i show up again.

DeletedUser

I still check the forums occasionally, see who else is still lurking around. After an attempt at a comeback that failed due to lack of time and motivation, I'm retired for good, so just talking and thinking about old times now.

DeletedUser

Just popping in real quick to say hai! I was in Clorox for like 5 minutes lol! mostly stayed in REL, hope everyone is doing great IRL! :)

DeletedUser

sacredfool! :icon_eek:

Been a long time since I've seen you around :p

DeletedUser

A lot of us went to w37, but to be honest that world looks to be close to an end now.

Would love to see a revival, but to be frank, it would have to be planned to perfection, in order to be successful.

Else we'd just be another older tribe joining a new world.

The CLOROX branch has spread all over the place, I can't imagine what would happen if we all came together again. But like I said, it would have to be planned to perfection, else it would fail.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2816

Memories <3. Just saw. Don't imagine you'll ever be on here again, uritel, but those were good times. Miss you all.

DeletedUser

lol, tribe that cause me to quit on this world.....

Blows, having been on the oposite side of it.

bronzl

Yeah, good old times, and hi Romaku of course i rmemeber buddy.

I agree with Amish, we should remake CLOROX on other worlds.....

and i wanna talk also to Uritel too, hope he is doing ok

Sacred hi mate...

DeletedUser

Yeah, good old times, and hi Romaku of course i rmemeber buddy.

I agree with Amish, we should remake CLOROX on other worlds.....

and i wanna talk also to Uritel too, hope he is doing ok

Sacred hi mate...

if you guys did perhaps i can not be on the enemy's side lol.

DeletedUser

I was in CLOROX for 30 minutes, before the world even started, then GBC told me to leave :<