Great moments

deadsocks

# No matter how much it happens, they never learn...
The only victory's the one that you earn. #

DeletedUser

Hugging your way into the top spot can hardly be considered a "great moment" :icon_biggrin:

Just ask wIz how successful that method is...

I see you guys are now up to 99 members (and less than one average player ahead of us on points.) If we wanted to we could recruit 1-2 players to put ourselves back in front, and we have the room to recruit 30+. /And Deus never gets anyone applying to join :icon_rolleyes:
You can recruit 1 more player, so you better think long and and hard about who to choose to maintain your percieved glory

fox fox fox.....dont drag me into age long discussion of whos hugging whom.......

our hugging the leftover storm players was equivalent to u recruiting storm players ;)
needless to remind wiz was one of the greatest leaders tribalwars will ever see so "tribal hugging did them in" is still a controversial statement.

historians have found out that the true cause of the destruction of storme civilization was inactivity and not tribal hugging.

deadsocks

No, the eventual destruction of Storm came from leadership disputes. Please, don't talk about issues of which you have no knowledge, there's not room enough for the 2 of us >:D

The "HDR" players had forged a separate identity from the former Storm (they didn't stay in the tribe, so they're comparable to BBO, only without the backstabbing), and more importantly, were on the Deus menu. Walt offered =TTD= this knowledge and asked if they still wanted to go ahead with the merge. They are, it appears, thus accepting their own place on the menu.

Whoever's at the top of the =TTD= monolith right now presumably believe his tribe to be big and/or important enough not to need Deus's approval. In the inevitable war, we will see how this assessment fares against reality.

DeletedUser

No, the eventual destruction of Storm came from leadership disputes. Please, don't talk about issues of which you have no knowledge, there's not room enough for the 2 of us >:D

The "HDR" players had forged a separate identity from the former Storm (they didn't stay in the tribe, so they're comparable to BBO, only without the backstabbing), and more importantly, were on the Deus menu. Walt offered =TTD= this knowledge and asked if they still wanted to go ahead with the merge. They are, it appears, thus accepting their own place on the menu.

Whoever's at the top of the =TTD= monolith right now presumably believe his tribe to be big and/or important enough not to need Deus's approval. In the inevitable war, we will see how this assessment fares against reality.

Deus's approval?????

you talk as if we are joined in hip:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

So,whens the TTD vs. DEUS war start?:icon_neutral:

YEA when is it going to start??? :icon_eek:

Is it going to be this kind of war?

Deus::axemen:
TTD::swordsman:
or
Deus::swordsman:
TTD::axemen:

DeletedUser

i will be killing ttd troops :) that should be pretty fun i will get back to you in a little bit

DeletedUser59331

So,has it started yet or what?
Once great allies..........now great enemies????:icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

it has started deus didnt have the guts to declare just launched attacks

DeletedUser

you invited refugees and not just one or two so yea you declared war on :)

XenoBlade147

most of the ppl in Dues are banned from the forums lol So whats the point of a global deceleration there are only 3 tribes that matter left in the world :p Ouch dick move,

And you ask why TTD shoulda listed to Deus to prevent the break of the alliance did they no so the alliance is broken, HDR knew that we had planned to declare war and clean them up, But what happened they took in the ones that we wanted to take down, it isn't rocket science You take in our enemy's you become our enemy's isn't that how its always been?

=RedFox=

Deus's approval?????
Its not about our approval. Your council has the autonomy to make any decision it wants. We do not pretend to be able to tell TTD what to do. We're not that arrogant.
But we did tell your council what would happen if they recruited players we were about to war with. Your council decided to go ahead and do it anyway. So it seems pretty obvious to me who is to blame for this mess we're now in.

I would have much preferred to continue on cleaning up the world as allies and then when there was finally no-one left we could have had an honourable war between friends. But no, factions within your council (mostly newer players to the tribe) decided to try to turn the tables on us well before my aforementioned preference could come about. And I know for a fact that some old school TTD leaders did not agree with this decision as they knew full well the gravity of it. But felt that they had to go with the majority.

Do not come on here complaining about whats happening. Whats the saying again....Oh yeah, you made your bed...

DeletedUser54677

1. Deus beating s2orm - absolutely nobody saw it coming, except a steadfast few in Deus (and I bet they wouldnt have put a lot of money on it)

Would have taken any bet on that.

P.S. Hi.

P.P.S. Bye.

DeletedUser

Its not about our approval. Your council has the autonomy to make any decision it wants. We do not pretend to be able to tell TTD what to do. We're not that arrogant.
But we did tell your council what would happen if they recruited players we were about to war with. Your council decided to go ahead and do it anyway. So it seems pretty obvious to me who is to blame for this mess we're now in.

I would have much preferred to continue on cleaning up the world as allies and then when there was finally no-one left we could have had an honourable war between friends. But no, factions within your council (mostly newer players to the tribe) decided to try to turn the tables on us well before my aforementioned preference could come about. And I know for a fact that some old school TTD leaders did not agree with this decision as they knew full well the gravity of it. But felt that they had to go with the majority.

Do not come on here complaining about whats happening. Whats the saying again....Oh yeah, you made your bed...

to be honestly am not complaining but i hate the arrogants of the person i replied to.....thinking that she is above us all anyways goood luck with the war lets enjoy our self

DeletedUser62661

#1. Finding a game that doesn't actually suck after several months.
#2. Making some good friends in the game both enemy and ally.
#3. Watching the world implode before mein eyes.
#4. Seeing Manic tumble and fall after all the smack smurf talked about when he would mail enemy tribes.

The number one sad thing is when real life would take the best players away. As they were great to talk to and learn from.

DeletedUser

war between friends? :icon_neutral: yea....you would have simply hugged hyper and attacked us....so does the current situation look worse for ttd than the one i said? no.