Self Updating Maps

DeletedUser74079

VOID was best when me amm, fields, gaz, megadanz, eternalcarnage and a couple of others were in it.

DeletedUser

i dont know very few people in VOID atm...
but those i do know personally are good
(i make it something of mine to not be friends with n00bs :lol:)
Esmie:- well...
Gaz:- Jesus christ...
Keke:- he is learning but he learns fast (continuee, my little minion)

and i should think not chad ;)

DeletedUser

VOID was never the best. Trust me, I had an account sit in there during the time that Ohmygodd had a sit in there, and all me and him did was flame the noobs. VOID was/still is pathetic.

You guys might of had the most fun in VOID, but it was not the best. :p

<3 you all.

And what ben? :D

DeletedUser74079

VOID was never the best. Trust me, I had an account sit in there during the time that Ohmygodd had a sit in there, and all me and him did was flame the noobs. VOID was/still is pathetic.

You guys might of had the most fun in VOID, but it was not the best. :p

<3 you all.

And what ben? :D

Well you flamed the noobs, me and omg just ended up posting spam topics in every forum :')

DeletedUser

K83, has fallen to its rightful owners of PnP.

Stay tuned folks, more IMP K's to follow ;)

DeletedUser

Edit: Why are the updates every 3 days now?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser84906

Edit: Why are the updates every 3 days now?

Because its better for a world at this stage. We should have have this way back, but i didnt remember to told pitch black till 2 days ago :icon_redface:

Edit: If you have a problem with it, we are not that far away from each other in the map ;p

DeletedUser

Well guess at this stage as global activity continues to fall the conquers were starting to get a bit bare some days... so perhaps this is now better to show where tribes are making a sustained push, etc. With the 24hour update it was getting kinda difficult to tell interesting areas apart from just random nobling :icon_confused:

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
With over 100 villages being nobled in 3 days by the top tribes I think its far too early for it to be changed.

Yes I do have a problem with it fed up with you rim rats messing things up do not care what tribe you are in I will take it up with you in game if needed.

Thats the end of a Busa rant.

DeletedUser

With over 100 villages being nobled in 3 days by the top tribes I think its far too early for it to be changed.

Yes I do have a problem with it fed up with you rim rats messing things up do not care what tribe you are in I will take it up with you in game if needed.

Thats the end of a Busa rant.

I'm changing it back to 1 day. I changed it originally b/c of a request but the more I look at them showing the conquers for 3 days, the more I don't like it.