Self Updating Maps

DeletedUser

Lazzeh, great work there, an original type of map but you made a mistake. The Virius area do not have the majority of k90, in fact they control only 30.19% while UEW21 controls 37.59%

I understand that there is just a small difference in control, but keep in mind that this k had been in turbulence for a lot of time without Virius ever gaining the upper hand.

DeletedUser

Arctus, the way i see the world is that there are only 6 tribes and so that's basically Virus territory (soon to become PnP territory).

scarlet ash

Lazzeh, would love to see your 6 month later map. Post yours and I might make one :L. Promise I won't criticize as there will be nothing to criticize.

DeletedUser

lol ok just for you.

This is what the world will look by the middle of next year (2011). Virus will be long gone and merged into what was left of IMP. AAS were very tasty food (krill) for Panda and PnP. Dr.No are only on the map because the inactive lot still hadnt left. Dr.No are so inactive and although i respect a few of them and think they COULD have gone far, they have left it way to late. That and the fact that a few of there active players are now searching for new tribes (fact) or left already. This is just my view. Who knows what will actually happen.

worldfuture.jpg

DeletedUser

the in 6months time...
Its just red right? :icon_wink:

*EDIT: DAMN :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

do you reckon you coulf put it in a gif :)
to show the diiference?
of somoene do it anyways :icon_wink:

DeletedUser84906

lol ok just for you.

This is what the world will look by the middle of next year (2011). Virus will be long gone and merged into what was left of IMP. AAS were very tasty food (krill) for Panda and PnP. Dr.No are only on the map because the inactive lot still hadnt left. Dr.No are so inactive and although i respect a few of them and think they COULD have gone far, they have left it way to late. That and the fact that a few of there active players are now searching for new tribes (fact) or left already. This is just my view. Who knows what will actually happen.
[spoil]
worldfuture.jpg
[/spoil]

So....those tribes will get bigger, much bigger, but the points will remain the same? :icon_confused:

:)lol:)

alexwong

Lazzeh, great work there, an original type of map but you made a mistake. The Virius area do not have the majority of k90, in fact they control only 30.19% while UEW21 controls 37.59%

I understand that there is just a small difference in control, but keep in mind that this k had been in turbulence for a lot of time without Virius ever gaining the upper hand.

Is UEW21 another G.barb in the making?

DeletedUser

debate, argue, communicate.

I can agree to that with the disagreement of a few points.
1. This would take more like 12 months for such a radical shift in territory.
2. Panda! would not eat that much of the GA. Going by current rates, PnP would eat the majority of that territory and Panda would get maybe 30% of what you have projected there (and thats being charitable).

Otherwise the rest is all possible.

DeletedUser

Is UEW21 another G.barb in the making?

Maybe, from what I know, there are some similarities although, G.Barb by far was stronger then us, I think my tribe is doing well from the frequent "supposed" planned raids to noble us...

DeletedUser

Midnight if that image above is from just over a year, imagine what could potentially happen in 6 months and with the possibility of half priced nobles.

Awesome pic ash! I cant quite see BCB in that pic though lol. Look at us now. How times change.

DeletedUser

70% needs a better color. you can't really see them amoungst the black of pnp and the green of the background.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We are green as after all it is my world just think as the background green as all mine :)