ZIP loves change

Mule Kicker

When you fight a war your goal shouldn't be to win battles but bring an end to the war. if he fought and won 1 battle he hasn't won the war, as ph said before in the big picture, its nothing.

DeletedUser

Hi guys, thank god for a W11 political BS thread :lol:

Bladecrasher won the award for most kills and another for most kills defending. The amazing thing is, that he had no scripts, being from Croatia he probably couldn't read english. So he did it all on his own :axemen: I sat the account last week, so I know.
ottomatic for someone that doesnt have enough time to play on the world you sure have alot of posts here.

whoever it is they arent that good.
Hi Obiss, how did Bladecrasher treat you last week? jj friend, I'm sure he was a big surprise (thank you for the vills you can have them back now). I was just in the process of taking 3 from politicalduckie when he was banned :( metaldoc was hammering me though :( lol we swapped a vill 3 times. Too bad I didn't call in tribe support, such is vanity. :/

MK what's with the sword farming? lol gj that. Thank Soehl for me for the three nobles yesterday, now that the village which is 6 hours in your territory is worth 5K, you guys can have it, I'm not sending in support.

:snob:GA:snob:fought here [H]ard for three years, we all get burnt out at some point. GA lasted much longer than most. Few could roll with him, I wish I could. My hat is off to GA.

ATTERO - wow what a tribe! I didn't get to know your players, and now it is too late. But iirc you guys beat the a tribe everyone - everyone in W!! thought was invincible - MCD. I remember a thread where everyone thought you guys would fold in a few months, if weeks. lol how mistaken we all were. It's not often that a tribe gets to throw pie at everyone else but you guys sure earned it! You guys must of had a good laugh at everyone else, proving the naysayers wrong! MOST IMPRESSIVE.

Wow it looked like no one could roll with you! You guys were amazing. My hat is off to ATTERO.

DeletedUser

I've been thinking a little ...

There's been a whole bunch of HUGE events on this world. But I think the biggest one, the biggest shocker, the biggest world changer was;

ATTERO beating MCD

DeletedUser

There's been a whole bunch of HUGE events on this world. But I think the biggest one, the biggest shocker, the biggest world changer was;

ATTERO beating MCD

You should also give credit to {RASP}berries.
--------------------------------------------

Attero beats {RASP}

You should also give credit to ZIPliners.
--------------------------------------------

We would like the current war to be more of {RASP}berries on the mid section.
The "Real" ZIPliners are pretty much on the southwestern..

DeletedUser

Hi guys, thank god for a W11 political BS thread :lol:

Bladecrasher won the award for most kills and another for most kills defending. The amazing thing is, that he had no scripts, being from Croatia he probably couldn't read english. So he did it all on his own :axemen: I sat the account last week, so I know.

Hi Obiss, how did Bladecrasher treat you last week? jj friend, I'm sure he was a big surprise (thank you for the vills you can have them back now). I was just in the process of taking 3 from politicalduckie when he was banned :( metaldoc was hammering me though :( lol we swapped a vill 3 times. Too bad I didn't call in tribe support, such is vanity. :/

Didnt you call for tribe support......or only not for the villages above?

Bladecrash on 20.10. at 16:00
Dear Klouwe;killerbeebart;Carlini;SIMONJIMB;Toraland;momoney444;12321s;cloey123;gareth newton;xxgies;felipeorelha;momoney444;bmbc88;rwerk;

This is the first time I've talked to some of you, I have to keep it brief.

Details are here, posted at the bottom of my original thread:
http://en11.tribalwars.net/forum.php?screen=view_thread&thread_id=563069&page=0

To cut to the chase ...

I will have to see if I can snipe most of these attacks. The only attacks that allow time for a defense to be sent is:

1. Attack
Attacker: [player]Shangheili[/player]
Tribe: [ally]ATTERO[/ally]
Origin: [coord]582|914[/coord]
Arrival time: Oct 26, 2010 07:24:11:404

and this one:

Attacker: [player]Shangheili[/player]
Tribe: [ally]ATTERO[/ally]
Origin: [coord]579|922[/coord]
Arrival time: Oct 26, 2010 06:43:05:376

They are both about 135 hours away. Over the last couple of days this guy has lost 20 armies, so if we keep beating him he might throw his hands up.

Let's help encourage that lol

Sincerely,
sLowhand

DeletedUser

Edit:
I received no tribe support since they never got that igm. I'll leave you to figure out the rest. No I won't laugh, it was a simple deception.

Fun fact:
The only support I've ever received in W11 was from ATTERO. :eek:

Underestimating your opponents after so much time leaves me with an interesting perspective on the state of affairs with ATTERO today. The victory against RASP was somewhat hollow, they were #1 for over 2 years, got burnt out and left. Sound familiar?

The greatest was victory was ATTERO vs. MCD. You guys should be VERY PROUD of that! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Strange, because you asked for support on your forum.:icon_confused:

Details are here, posted at the bottom of my original thread:
http://en11.tribalwars.net/forum.php...=563069&page=0

And these guys also didnt get this mail.......:lol:

Bladecrash on 19.10. at 20:39
Dear xxgies;felipeorelha;momoney444;bmbc88;SIMONJIMB,

Did I miss anyone on this mailing list?

How many more defense could each of you spare?

The reason I ask is that I am spending all my time arranging snipes, and little playing offense. My battles are purely defensive and I am wearing down my little offenses. If I had adequate defense at mores villages, I could focus on growing.

The area around me has fields of barb vills: [village]246|892[/village]. I want to focus on these first, double my offenses, then start attacking LOD and ATTERO.

I will post in the forum too. I just need an idea of how strong the tribe is, before I ask for another 100 defenses in the forum and potentially embarrass everyone lol.

Sincerely,
sLowhand

DeletedUser

I was proud Atteran with the fall of {RASP}. I dunno about the other factors on this war as to why the RAPS are out of rhythm and lost with the merging into ZIPper mouths.

DeletedUser

You should also give credit to {RASP}berries.

erm... Actually I'm quiet nervous.. How the heck could I disagree with you :O

Pleas don't get sad or mad ;)

But You're not right here.

MCD surrendered to ATTERO,
MCD never surrendered to {RASP}, and MCD never stated that {RASP} did bring them down.

(Hope you will forgive me for disagree"ing with you)

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Is atra female?

Women like to be led, they kinda need it, they require leadership ghanghis, don't apologize for this :)

Bladecrash on 19.10. at 20:39
Dear xxgies;felipeorelha;momoney444;bmbc88;SIMONJIMB,
bmbc didn't get the igm which said to ignore support requests.

MCD was a K away from RASP, we never shared a border. So why would they surrender to RASP? I'm the only one in RASP who MCD attacked, I let them take a vill, and I took it back.

The 6 pack (ex-DejaVu guys from K34, Luxemburger, Kasepats, Macros The Blue, Anurid, Mr Smoker and I) sent Jhorpestad of =NVE= armies to keep MCD away which is what happened. I'm the one who arranged it without PH's or GA knowledge since we were officially neutral in that war.

It's the only time we did anything under the table, but it had to be done.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

erm... Actually I'm quiet nervous.. How the heck could I disagree with you :O

Pleas don't get sad or mad ;)

But You're not right here.

MCD surrendered to ATTERO,
MCD never surrendered to {RASP}, and MCD never stated that {RASP} did bring them down.

(Hope you will forgive me for disagree"ing with you)

:icon_wink:

funny cause i was friends with most of mcd and some would tend to say RASP did most of the work took more villages made more people quit you know stuff like that not taking anything away from you guys lets be real if it was 1v1 mcd vs rasp or mcd vs attero, my money would of been on MCD winning hands down on both we both beat them and couldnt of done it without the other

Mule Kicker

And how is that winning going? So far the map looks the same, except Zip nobling inactives and barbs in the north, inactives and less skilled players in the south and attero continuing to expand in the center. But, i bet you can still show me how ZIP is winning, but when i count the controlled K's, its 50/50, Zip is close to getting K37, but, Lod almost got K63, so thats a trade.

DeletedUser

oh well... here we go ~_~

mr g. i would still credit RASP on the MCD war. hehe... i know you disagree but its only a view. not the fact on the technical gaming.

--

i was not offended by slowhand. men have this attitude -always- and i am immune to the monstrosity of male ego.

---

as to the ban of the push accounts etc etc... i don't understand why... really. what happened etc. i will read more on that matter soon.

--

and hey! give slowhand a ZIP account. must see how the legendary six pack plays on a different era of world 11.

korrix

ATTERO beating MCD
It pays to note that MCD was locked into fronts in their east with us (Attero) and their west, Carlini and (TD) they had eaten (FKR) as they and Attero closed in on each other.
Both fronts were much tougher than I (personal opinion) think Uldor expected, and from what I saw, was that for the first time MCD was stalled in a war.
This was an opening that =M= seemed to have been waiting for and they hit hard with strong results. Again MCD had to engage in another front.
Now Rasp had the opertunity to take the top spot, they too attacked hard with strong results, it was only a matter of time to wear MCD down.

So did Attero / TD win over MCD.... yes
would they have without the invovlment of =M= and then RASP... can never tell, neither front was moving much it was a battle of wills and time. MCD bad the numbers in vills Attero had the numbers in players and accts. To off handedly say MCD would have rolled thru us is possible, but in fact was not happening even before the added pressure from =M= and then RASP. Cant say how the TD front would have went as I dont know how many players were fighting there, but it too was not moving much before the added attacks.

This war is interesting to watch as to me it pits the leadership of the 2 tribes that had the will to stand against the odds and not have players quit or change sides just to survive. Carlini and what is now Zip vrs Trauber and Attero.

Again just opinion, but they come from different evolutions, Zip seems to me to have evolved from mergers of large tribes and their respective remaining players, an advantage of players is always nice to defer playing time needed in a large war.

Attero evolved from 3 mid level tribes, and has remained pretty much the same for years, growing by expansion and cherry picked players from past wars prehaps making a more solid core, I can say when I was there, the willingness to support and sacrafice for each other was great (note the holding of the MCD front)

I like Atteros chances for this reason, they have been at war for years vrs which ever tribe was #1 at the time with almost no break. I have not seen their lines ever seriously pushed back.

Jotad has been a core strong tribe from its inception and have shown how well they can play. The 2 have a good history together.
I know little of LoD but I can see they do have tons of map in their hands. sooner or later sheer numbers could stall thier Zip front and once stopped in force (if done) I dont think it will ever be overrun again, but rather become an offensive zone.

DeletedUser

good to read a comment other than the bans ^_^

thanks sir korrix.
it could have been devastating for MCD if Lord_Anubis and korrix was around.

ZIP is lucky enough that our veteran players are not around to kick them ^_^
what if
Lord_Anubis + AJ + cydrych + Aristice + Virturex + itsmofo + korrix

plus the current force

it could have been blood everywhere.

Wallam

good to read a comment other than the bans ^_^

thanks sir korrix.
it could have been devastating for MCD if Lord_Anubis and korrix was around.

ZIP is lucky enough that our veteran players are not around to kick them ^_^
what if
Lord_Anubis + AJ + cydrych + Aristice + Virturex + itsmofo + korrix

plus the current force

it could have been blood everywhere.

Would have been interesting to what would have happenned if SFV became another branch of attero.

Also I think you forgot someone off that list. :icon_redface: