W21 K - Dominance

DeletedUser

Seem more like exchanging of villages between IT and Virius than wars..

Up until our merge there wasn't much of a border between us and ViRiUs so for the most part we cleared and nobled their K30 villages and they cleared and nobled our K60/61 villages.. there's not much else that could have happened considering we had two tribes and 2-3 continents in between us and ViRiUs. Especially not since we already had one war already going on right beside us. No, there never was much of a war and honestly I don't really think either side took the wars seriously.. but this is still no reason to say that we're hugging each other.

DeletedUser

Thats the spirit.

Off Topic:
I see that some people are making different types of maps. Anyone interested in making a map that incorporates the tribes picture? Just an idea.

Yeah there was one map that was done showing conflict zones, it included Dr.No, TESB, Knight, Puffin/Arg! (PnP) in a really nice neon effect.

alexwong

No, there never was much of a war and honestly I don't really think either side took the wars seriously.. but this is still no reason to say that we're hugging each other.

because IMP, Virius and IT are not warring one another.

DeletedUser

because IMP, Virius and IT are not warring one another.

If we're using reasons like that to identify families then somebody message Morthy.. since anybody who we're not warring is our family then that makes PnP, LT, =BCB=, GA, ViRiUS, and ~IMP~ all in our family (since we're not warring any of them) and I believe that's enough for the end game to begin and for us to close this world.

alexwong

thats only one of the many reasons. We know whats going on between IMP, Virius and IT.

I think you tried hard to argue your way through but it will take alot more to prove us wrong.

The best way is to stop hugging and start warring one another.

XxBRICKSTERxX

Yeah there was one map that was done showing conflict zones, it included Dr.No, TESB, Knight, Puffin/Arg! (PnP) in a really nice neon effect.

Yeah I remember those way back. I was talking more on the lines of including the tribe's pictures. Pirates and puffins, bouncy castles, dragoons?, loony tunes, etc.

DeletedUser

If we're using reasons like that to identify families then somebody message Morthy.. since anybody who we're not warring is our family then that makes PnP, LT, =BCB=, GA, ViRiUS, and ~IMP~ all in our family (since we're not warring any of them) and I believe that's enough for the end game to begin and for us to close this world.

I'm pretty sure we have you marked red ;O

Pickings are getting slim, due to the relatively small overlap ;(

Side 1:
Tribes: PnP
Side 2:
Tribes: IT!

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 1
Difference: 13

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 129,897
Side 2: 9,494
Difference: 120,403

chart

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Not done a map for a while with the change that has happened thought I would put it to print:

9jg85x.jpg

The player who posts about the error better be prepared to send me 200 mil in clay :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Thats a really, great simplified view on things.
PnP really need to clean up K73, K96 and K97 to complete the hallowed "W21 cube of domination".
Then we can finally change out name to airboborne's solo tribe name "CUBE".
^
Thats right, old school reference.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Don't knock airboborne she did OK at the start.
Besides I had fun sitting her when 2 full tribes tried to gangbang her :)

DeletedUser

She was my personal Ally ;)
And helped me and my crew out very early on in W21.
I would never knock her.
She dominated W21 for the first few months.
Sic Semper Tyrannis totally failed her.

DeletedUser

Nice map busa :)
I really cant be bothered to find out where the error is, so could you at least tell me if the numbers are wrong?
I want to do another pie chart, but its hard if the numbers are wrong :lol:

DeletedUser84906

Thats a really, great simplified view on things.
PnP really need to clean up K73, K96 and K97 to complete the hallowed "W21 cube of domination".
Then we can finally change out name to airboborne's solo tribe name "CUBE".
^
Thats right, old school reference.

What about K33? (bandit)

DeletedUser

Actually PnP only technically need k73 to complete the square... otherwise with the others it will become a rectangle and then surely would have to be the "w21 cuboid of domination" :icon_confused:

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well we need 38 down to 98 as well add in a bit of K33 all all looks good :)

No numbers are all OK.

DeletedUser

Ah theres those long term goals coming in, like midnight was talking about :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Busa, could you please post this grid and the previous one for a side by side comparison? (perhaps in a smaller version so we could see both on the screen) I also appreciated the +1 / -1 comparisons you have done in the past.

DeletedUser

neat map and pie chart busa and Ben. PnP and Panda! own 50% of the world combined. Not bad, not bad at all... :)