W21 K - Dominance

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Busa, could you please post this grid and the previous one for a side by side comparison? (perhaps in a smaller version so we could see both on the screen) I also appreciated the +1 / -1 comparisons you have done in the past.

I'd left it so long My Lady that I felt it would not be a good option to use numbers from a past grid map.

We will just have to work harder in getting a few more K's :icon_twisted: then I can do another update.

DeletedUser

We will just have to work harder in getting a few more K's :icon_twisted: then I can do another update.

Works for me. :)

Thanks for all the grids and maps you've posted. You're awesome.

DeletedUser

Not done a map for a while with the change that has happened thought I would put it to print:
[spoil]
9jg85x.jpg
[/spoil]

The player who posts about the error better be prepared to send me 200 mil in clay :)

Your error wouldn't happen to be a typo related error would it? (No.. I'm not suggesting that I know the error and am ready to send you 200 mil in clay.. just suggesting a place for some other loser to spot it and send you 200 mil :lol:)

DeletedUser

Let me just point out that I also appreciate the, custom, patented PnP font, once again :D

DeletedUser

And there is k90...lol
Compared to you guys we're still small....

DeletedUser

Saw one error: UEW2 should be UEW21. Was that it???? Did I win??? ;)

Not done a map for a while with the change that has happened thought I would put it to print:

The player who posts about the error better be prepared to send me 200 mil in clay :)

DeletedUser

I have to admit Busa, your maps are some of my faves. Keep up the great work mate.

DeletedUser

Best maps, best caps!
Thats the busa motto!
(in addition to "come nuke with busa")

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I guess I've been growing from the fat of the land for so long now not many players left will remember that every player I attacked hit rank one in ODD before going barb near the start of this world.

It was my W10 tribe mate Nikki Pappa who had the best "I would nuke Busa for fun"

DeletedUser

nice, you're one of those players i would never mess with. i like OD, but not that much :)

DeletedUser84906

My first map ever made :icon_redface: Done be meanie :)

[spoil]
TribeDominance.jpg
[/spoil]