Astronomy pick on easy preys

DeletedUser

considering i have a good chunk of the front line. if we were going to declare on School you would think that most of my villages would be stacked or would have support going to them.

thats what tribes do when they go to war with another tribe :icon_idea:

come on lee are you really that stupid?

NOpe i just dont post skype chats, go have a word with johnathen, see if he can shed any light on this for you :icon_surprised:

Bnick18

NOpe i just dont post skype chats, go have a word with johnathen, see if he can shed any light on this for you :icon_surprised:

sorry to burst your bubble lee, but i know what we are doing as a tribe. you were obviously fed false info or your contact that you use to spy is lying to you.

DeletedUser

sorry to burst your bubble lee, but i know what we are doing as a tribe. you were obviously fed false info or your contact that you use to spy is lying to you.

:lol:

Ofc thats why it was copy/pasted from a convo with johnathen via skype just for proof if neeeded:lol:

Like i said go ask him, and if he lies then i think i may just post the convo

DeletedUser

yea i do :icon_biggrin:

Hug is going to declare on school... ooops i let the cat out of the bag :icon_redface:

Yet again the amazing hotrodder strikes again! can i come to the little wierd world called hotrodder? please? i have cookies.
Still don't like us i take it?

DeletedUser

ok considering i have a good chunk of front line villages next to School and i have NOT received one single troop of support from my tribe that would mean we are going to declare on School? :icon_rolleyes:
maybe you are invaluable to the tribe and are not worthy of support, the tribe feels you will not be op'd, you have not asked for any, it has not reached you yet, your tribe ran out of defense to stack you with, there are numerous answers mate, got to be less general with your questions of why you are not getting any

you and hotrodder have no clue what your talking about and are just throwing shit in the wind trying to start a war
do you not like war or getting one started yourself? i can always copy and paste your recent conquers on here :icon_biggrin: i think your tribe gets cold feet about war when it's not a rim tribe or a group of nubs, or barbs :icon_rolleyes:

It doesn't really matter what lee posts here..
His source nor himself decide what tribes we war.
what decides it then, all Hug has done is nibble on nubs and barbs their whole existence, but you might want to notify your duke he has no say so in who you war, you did say the source didn't decide, i think that's something they should know

i'm sorry no one wanted to respond to your post... i did because i felt bad for you :icon_redface: p.s. i saw you troll w22 forum about broly :lol: it was quite funny no one would talk to you their either

Yet again the amazing hotrodder strikes again! can i come to the little wierd world called hotrodder? please? i have cookies.
not a big fan of cookies, and you have to be 21 or older to join this party mate
Still don't like us i take it?
i don't even know you, there is a few Hug members i have no respect for what so ever, and the rest of you are guilty by association with them, if you kick them out of the tribe and rim them then you will gain repect

i brought the beer

Rowly69

:lol:

Ofc thats why it was copy/pasted from a convo with johnathen via skype just for proof if neeeded:lol:

Like i said go ask him, and if he lies then i think i may just post the convo

I would like to see this convo posted Lee or are you making up shit :icon_rolleyes: with Hotrodder the Hug hater :lol:

DeletedUser

Just to make some things clear(er): I assume Lee is referring to convos posted with Astro.
If you want to take those as a reference, Lee, you really are a bigger simpleton than I had thought. :lol::icon_eek::lol:

DeletedUser

Just to make some things clear(er): I assume Lee is referring to convos posted with Astro.
If you want to take those as a reference, Lee, you really are a bigger simpleton than I had thought. :lol::icon_eek::lol:

So you did say it, but you were lying to him.

Thanks

DeletedUser

Not exactly. Then again: since you had no function whatsoever in [END], except for being a constant nuisance, I don't feel like I need to explain too much to you.
Astro and me know what our word was worth, you can try to poke whatever you want, but that won't change too much.

DeletedUser

not exactly. Then again: Since you had no function whatsoever in [end], except for being a constant nuisance, i don't feel like i need to explain too much to you.

nah you mean ill use that to deflect attention away from the fact i did say we were moving troops towards school and will declare in a few days :icon_wink:

astro and me know what our word was worth, you can try to poke whatever you want, but that won't change too much.

im not trying to change anything, just would be nice to here the truth out of you guys for once rather then the compulsive lies you tell every-one all the time.

bold

DeletedUser

im not trying to change anything, just would be nice to here the truth out of you guys for once rather then the compulsive lies you tell every-one all the time.

Que? You want the truth?
Okies. Some of us wanted to help out [END], others were not so keen to help them/you out, as they:
- didn't like you at all
- felt we had an alliance that worked pretty much one way. [SPOIL]Or do you remember what [END] had done exactly for us?
Cos the way I see it, the war with Cbears, you guys didn't really do anything, except for recruiting some of their eastern players.
We got no support or even question where or how you could help out.
Then we had JPEG where again, you guys 'took over' K55. How? Uhm, certainly not through nobling.
Next thing we know you claim this to be your territory, even though before you invited 7 (+/-) members from JPEG, we had a much larger presence there. I won't even go into detail about the fact our initial agreement was not to recruit ANYONE from JPEG, but to (attempt to) kill them all.
[/SPOIL]
- felt Astro wanted us to do the hard work (again => cfr. CBears) so he could benefit from it afterward (recruiting anyone?).
- when we asked NOT to recruit anyone from CBears in K45 as we wanted to move into that direction to continue warring CBears, what did you do? Uhuh. Recruit in K45. Lady Luinel even had a cluster in K44 and Astro always talked about the 'border agreement' where each should stick to his side (the x5 line).

So, well... after all those little things, I'm not surprised quite a few of our members were reluctant to help out [END].

There you go... were those shocking new facts? I suppose anyone in our situation would have the same doubts, right?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Some of us wanted to help out [END], others were not so keen to help them/you out, as they:

Why are you so determined to take the point away from what it is.

Where did i ask about [END]?

Where did i say anything about the alliance.

Where did i ask about the CBears war?

Youre doing a whole lot of twisting and speaking about things which were not asked. But from what i can see you did say those things to astro but did not mean it.

DeletedUser

Not specifically to this , but everyone is clear that this is a war game? The only true allies you have are those in your tribe because in the end there can be only one winner.

You can have a strong alliance with a tribe, work like hell together for common goals, try to make sure that when the time comes it is your tribe and theirs that go at it for the brass ring but when the end game arrives you cannot be allies if you want to win.

DeletedUser

Not specifically to this , but everyone is clear that this is a war game? The only true allies you have are those in your tribe because in the end there can be only one winner.

You can have a strong alliance with a tribe, work like hell together for common goals, try to make sure that when the time comes it is your tribe and theirs that go at it for the brass ring but when the end game arrives you cannot be allies if you want to win.

We didn't share any goals with [END]
Astro: You go war those guys and I'll break their spirit and recruit half the tribe.
HUG: Let me get this right, you want us to do all the fighting so that you can do all the recruiting?
Astro: We'll crush their spirit by inviting them. It is more powerful then taking their villages. Besides, I only want 4 or 5 of them up to 7 or 8.
HUG: Astro, you invited 11 of them, what happened to 4 - 8?
Astro: Uhhhhh, duh, they are my friends and I.... blah, blah, blah, blah

That's about how that alliance was...

DeletedUser

NO-one cares about what happened with you and a tribe which no longer exists.

Why are you all dancing round the point?

All your doing here is trying to discredit the alliance you had, as that will make up for what was said.

None of that matters, the fact is you said you would go to war with school and you were moving troops to the frronts with them.

Im sure school will accept that was then this is now, they will accept you lied to astro. There is no stirring here just tell the damn truth >.<. If you actually ment the words or not, it is what was said

DeletedUser

Last I checked, you weren't in our council chat. So... No, you don't know. But if it makes you feel important to pretend, feel free.

So again another small attempt to discredit the word of said player without answering the question. lol

Last you said to [END] you were doing as i said you were doing.

Cant tell the truth and are scared to admit different :lol: