Astronomy pick on easy preys

smivers

timeframe for cbears vs hug: August 28 - sept 14. Less than 1 month
hug ahead by 147

timeframe for school vs seven: August 20 - sept 23. Just over 1 month
school ahead by 159

nevermind that the school vs seven war lasted longer.
Nevermind that cbears was nearly double hug's size.
Nevermind any logic whatsoever. Afterall you're a retarded troll who's whole view of this world is based on irrational hatred of a tribe who's players obviously have kicked your ass in the past.

<3

Shorty143

HorseSoldier said:
Afterall you're a retarded troll who's whole view of this world is based on irrational hatred of a tribe who's players obviously have kicked your ass in the past.

pmsl!!!

DeletedUser

Guys ignore Hotrodder he's a useless troll :)

+1

Someone please hijack the thread. this thread is turning off-topic so that I wished mod can close this to stop the incoming trolls, put away breeding points.

DeletedUser

+1

Someone please hijack the thread. this thread is turning off-topic so that I wished mod can close this to stop the incoming trolls, put away breeding points.
The problem with locking this thread is he'll jump to the other ones. It got quiet on the forums, I feel like people stopped posting when leetard and hotturder have been going on their rants. I wouldn't want to spoil another thread.

DeletedUser

Nevermind any logic whatsoever. Afterall you're a retarded troll who's whole view of this world is based on irrational hatred of a tribe who's players obviously have kicked your ass in the past.
the cbears war was over when ss got catted... he ran his mouth and got smashed... lucky for cbears he was their corner stone for keeping the tribe together at the time
they? me and Lloyd was haveing a debate, the mud slinging started when you "trolled" me.... let me repeat... "trolled" me and started calling me a retard and such... all you proved was that Hug have not even been in a war that has lasted over a month :icon_rolleyes:

i pointed that out earlier in this thread but i guess it was over looked because i'm not apart of the band wagon.
p.s. before calling someone a troll who posts regularly to the same people every day, might wana catch yourself because you have done nothing but troll me to sling mud... you seem very imature by the way

The truth shall set that chump free :icon_cool:
w53 ign now... i know you are by me in that world... i played under my name not co-played... you want some come get some... ign or i will publicly humiliate you from now on on being a coward

Guys ignore Hotrodder he's a useless troll :)
not really, we were debateing but it pissed the band wagon off because i have not joined it

The problem with locking this thread is he'll jump to the other ones. It got quiet on the forums, I feel like people stopped posting when leetard and hotturder have been going on their rants. I wouldn't want to spoil another thread.

only person that went on a rant in this thread lately was that horsesoldier nub :lol:

this thread needs to be locked... things were actually being discussed without mud slinging until nubsoldier trolled me slinging mud

DeletedUser

the cbears war was over when ss got catted... he ran his mouth and got smashed... lucky for cbears he was their corner stone for keeping the tribe together at the time
they? me and Lloyd was haveing a debate, the mud slinging started when you "trolled" me.... let me repeat... "trolled" me and started calling me a retard and such... all you proved was that Hug have not even been in a war that has lasted over a month :icon_rolleyes:

So are you going to prove that any top tribes warred each other and did better than HUG against Cbears? If not your anti-HUG rant seems a little baseless :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

all you proved was that Hug have not even been in a war that has lasted over a month :icon_rolleyes:
Hardly our fault other tribes disband...

this thread needs to be locked... things were actually being discussed without mud slinging until nubsoldier trolled me slinging mud

Are you saying slinging mud, is trolling these days? Cos you've been doing that ever since...well, your first post.

DeletedUser

Hotrodder, you publicly humiliate yourself every time you post...

There is nothing you could say to me or about me that would take the idiot spotlight away from you.

Bnick18

w53 ign now... i know you are by me in that world... i played under my name not co-played... you want some come get some... ign or i will publicly humiliate you from now on on being a coward

so whats your ign on w50? since you keep saying you play this world.

or are you going to keep on being a:

???

DeletedUser

Hardly our fault other tribes disband...
true... some tribes stack to slow nowadays

Are you saying slinging mud, is trolling these days? Cos you've been doing that ever since...well, your first post.
mud slinging would be calling someone a retard like horsesoldier did, or like sanchez does in calling people idiots or their mom a "lot lizard" lol
Hotrodder, you publicly humiliate yourself every time you post...
sure
There is nothing you could say to me or about me that would take the idiot spotlight away from you.
ok don't give out your w53 ign, something else i can flame you for nub

so whats your ign on w50? since you keep saying you play this world.

or are you going to keep on being a:

to each his own, sanchez is afraid to tell me his, so i wont tell you all mine :lol:

???

what happened to the idea of closeing this pointless

DeletedUser

I thought I should post a final tribute memento to Astro and his sidekicks - lest we forget them too quickly

I'm not totally certain who is who - but I think Asto is the guy on the right and Lee must be in there somewhere. Anyone able to help me out here?

sexy_fat_guys-12629.jpg

Anyway farewell Astro ! Hope you have better success in W53 !