Astronomy pick on easy preys

DeletedUser

So again another small attempt to discredit the word of said player without answering the question. lol

Last you said to [END] you were doing as i said you were doing.

Cant tell the truth and are scared to admit different :lol:

First off, we don't need to discredit your word, you've done a wonderful job of that yourself. Secondly, nothing I just said was false. You are NOT in our council chat, so you just blatantly lied by saying you know what we discussed. Third, I had no idea there was even a question. You put question marks in every one of your posts. How am I supposed to know which ones are rhetorical. If I answer it, It's rhetorical. If I don't, it was real. If I were to answer any of them, I'd be writing more essays that most people don't enjoy. I figured most of this is just your typical flaming. So can you please ask a question and state whether or not you actually would like an answer? (this question was not rhetorical)

Finally... Yes, I'm terrified. Please don't say 'boo', I might pee myself. What you don't seem to understand is that we really don't need to give you a response. You are speculating and begging us to answer you. I can see your saliva dripping off the screen. Our decisions are exactly that - our decisions. We really don't care much for your opinion, and whether or not you approve. We make decisions for the benefit of our tribe, not for the benefit of flaming on the forums :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

:icon_idea:

so he dont deny saying it, just not exactly like i said he said it
:)

He also never admitted to saying it. Failing to deny is not the same as admittance. You again have failed to make an actual point. :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

He also never admitted to saying it. Failing to deny is not the same as admittance. You again have failed to make an actual point. :icon_idea:

His simple admittance is by not saying, no i did not say that :icon_idea: ( go on have a rant about how he didnt admit it, cos his exact words were not "yes" i remember a certain thread where implied was applied to prove some-one wrong :) yes it was you guys who said implied is proof :p)

Would be simple but instead his words were NOT EXACTLY

Which shows he did say something along those lines, but what i said wasnt EXACTLY what he said.

Go away trying to prove he didnt say it, when his words point to the fact something about you declaring on HUG were said :icon_surprised:

And this from the guys who are not scared an teh bestest blah blah blah

DeletedUser

His simple admittance is by not saying, no i did not say that :icon_idea: ( go on have a rant about how he didnt admit it, cos his exact words were not "yes" i remember a certain thread where implied was applied to prove some-one wrong :) yes it was you guys who said implied is proof :p)

Would be simple but instead his words were NOT EXACTLY

Which shows he did say something along those lines, but what i said wasnt EXACTLY what he said.

I know which thread you are talking about:

Saying: "no one is better than me" is the same as saying "I am the best"

Saying: "Not exactly" is not the same as saying "yes".

I thought you were an English scholar? Oh wait, I guess that's logic... your poor subject :icon_redface:

Go away trying to prove he didnt say it, when his words point to the fact something about you declaring on HUG were said :icon_surprised:

You seem to be confused... We are HUG. Hard to declare on ourselves :icon_redface:

And this from the guys who are not scared an teh bestest blah blah blah

Another example of how you can't read. I already said: "Yes, I'm terrified." Which is not the same as saying I'm not scared. Another example of logic. YAAY!!!

DeletedUser

And again really debating things that have no real concern.

2 pages of this and not once has it been said we did not say that to astro (most at johnathen as you other guys obviously have no clue).

Funny that

DeletedUser

And again really debating things that have no real concern.

2 pages of this and not once has it been said we did not say that to astro (most at johnathen as you other guys obviously have no clue).

Funny that

And again, you haven't read any of our posts. We don't care to give you a yes/no, but you keep pressing for it anyways. You are drooling all over your keyboard looking for a response from us. We already told you we aren't going to give you one. So stop writing 2 pages asking for it :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

and again, you haven't read any of our posts.

all words and no substance to the point so yep ur right

we don't care to give you a yes/no, but you keep pressing for it anyways.

just seeing how far you will try and twist things, its really amusing

you are drooling all over your keyboard looking for a response from us.

screenie or it didnt happen

we already told you we aren't going to give you one. So stop writing 2 pages asking for it :icon_eek:

its you who who is so desperate not to answer a question but will write 2 pages about anything else other then the subject at hand, and no i dont think its just me who wants the answer i think the whole of w50 is intrested as to this subject.

bold

DeletedUser

lee walton said:
all words and no substance to the point so yep ur right

If you ask a question, you should probably read the response, instead of saying we didn't respond. I've asked you multiple times if you actually read our posts, and you continually respond "no". Why do you bother even trying to have a conversation? Or are you just trying to preach to a world of people who really don't like you :icon_redface:

lee walton said:
just seeing how far you will try and twist things, its really amusing

Nobody is trying to twist things except you. You fail to read our posts and then put words in our mouths. We responded. You don't like the response so you say we didn't respond. That makes no sense. I'm truly curious what goes on in your head.

lee walton said:
its you who who is so desperate not to answer a question but will write 2 pages about anything else other then the subject at hand, and no i dont think its just me who wants the answer i think the whole of w50 is intrested as to this subject.

Again, the question was answered. The answer was "we don't give a shit about your questions". The question was answered, you didn't like it. That doesn't mean its still the topic at hand. You desperately want it to be the subject, but we have continually told you we don't need to justify or explain ourselves to you. Sorry you didn't like our response, but trying to get a different one is the past 2 pages of your begging.

DeletedUser

Again, the question was answered. The answer was "we don't give a shit about your questions". The question was answered, you didn't like it. That doesn't mean its still the topic at hand. You desperately want it to be the subject, but we have continually told you we don't need to justify or explain ourselves to you. Sorry you didn't like our response, but trying to get a different one is the past 2 pages of your begging.

if hug is going to declare on school, just do it, quit acting scared to fight them when it is brought up in public forum but talk and plan it out and move troops to the front lines and plan ops in secret.. just declare and war

you and jonathan are avoiding the question... good for you... Just declare on school, they have won two crucial wars... Hug have won none... i think you and your tribe is afraid of loseing villages so you won't declare

DeletedUser

if hug is going to declare on school, just do it, quit acting scared to fight them when it is brought up in public forum but talk and plan it out and move troops to the front lines and plan ops in secret.. just declare and war

you and jonathan are avoiding the question... good for you... Just declare on school, they have won two crucial wars... Hug have won none... i think you and your tribe is afraid of loseing villages so you won't declare

Thanks for your permission. Pretty sure we are capable of declaring if we want to. But thx for the tips!

DeletedUser

Thanks for your permission. Pretty sure we are capable of declaring if we want to. But thx for the tips!

i don't remember saying anything like "you have my permission"

i don't know if you are capable or not, you haven't declared on anyone yet

the only tip you could have gotten out of my post was to war someone to gain respect

good job on avoiding the topic and comeing back sarcastic... and people wonder why i don't like you or your mates :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i don't remember saying anything like "you have my permission"

i don't know if you are capable or not, you haven't declared on anyone yet

the only tip you could have gotten out of my post was to war someone to gain respect

good job on avoiding the topic and comeing back sarcastic... and people wonder why i don't like you or your mates :icon_rolleyes:

Oh dont be saying things like that or he will have to bring out the "oh but thats what you implied"

If you look here it shows you said this and loads of other crap

He will just try and twist your words etc etc.

Makes me laugh how he knows what was said between astro and johnathen when it was a private chat :lol:

But he will still come here and defend things that are not aimed at him and also answer things he himself cant and has no knowledge about.

Cos he is the best :icon_cool: and has to show johnathen how to lie but look like your telling the truth

DeletedUser

OMGZ, my friends use SARCASM!?!?!?!??!!?!?!??!?!?!

They must be tewwible tewwible people!

He will just try and twist your words etc etc.

At least I read the words :icon_eek:

Makes me laugh how he knows what was said between astro and johnathen when it was a private chat :lol:

But he will still come here and defend things that are not aimed at him and also answer things he himself cant and has no knowledge about.

Cos he is the best :icon_cool: and has to show johnathen how to lie but look like your telling the truth

You prove yet again how incapable you are at reading. I never said I knew what went on in the conversation. YOU DID. I simply said that jonathan never denied it, which does not mean he admitted it.

You seem to be rather confused. Take a couple minutes to read before you post (I think I suggested this to you roughly a month ago. You might have saved some face if you took me up on it then :icon_wink:)

DeletedUser

Oh dont be saying things like that or he will have to bring out the "oh but thats what you implied"

If you look here it shows you said this and loads of other crap

At least I read the words :icon_eek:

You prove yet again how incapable you are at reading. I never said I knew what went on in the conversation. YOU DID. I simply said that jonathan never denied it, which does not mean he admitted it.

You seem to be rather confused. Take a couple minutes to read before you post (I think I suggested this to you roughly a month ago. You might have saved some face if you took me up on it then :icon_wink:)

:icon_rolleyes: that

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: that

Again, you are doing the exact same thing I am. I don't really care too much. I answered your question already, so don't say you're contributing anything better. Oh wait, you didn't say that, you only implied it :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i copied my post for reference and bolded it, I said you "avoided the topic and came back sarcastic"

there is a difference in that then just useing sarcasm

and yes... they are tewwible tewwible tewwible people at this game as you are, shall i need to go to recent nobles from your account for reference on that also? (not rhetoricle) or are you threw makeing a fool of yourself, you have been doing that for the past few pages of this thread trying to play off the fact that Hug is going to declare on school, moveing support to the front line and putting together a few ops

p.s. @sanchez- are you still joining w53, i hurd your tribe got upset that their name got stolen and are not joining, will you join without being in a premade?

DeletedUser

i copied my post for reference and bolded it, I said you "avoided the topic and came back sarcastic"

there is a difference in that then just useing sarcasm

and yes... they are tewwible tewwible tewwible people at this game as you are, shall i need to go to recent nobles from your account for reference on that also? (not rhetoricle) or are you threw makeing a fool of yourself, you have been doing that for the past few pages of this thread trying to play off the fact that Hug is going to declare on school, moveing support to the front line and putting together a few ops

I figured you would bring up the "topic at hand". I responded with that as I really don't care to address it as I already stated. Besides, the topic at hand is not whether HUG will declare on School. That's a conversation for our tribe's council which I'm reasonably confident you are not a part of. The topic at hand is actually Lee's continuous claims that his speculation is indeed fact. We responded to his question, and he didn't like it so he continued to speculate.

It's fine that you have an opinion that we aren't respectable because we haven't declared on anyone. But addressing this war issue is pure speculation, and to say I'm avoiding the topic is just silly.

DeletedUser

I figured you would bring up the "topic at hand". I responded with that as I really don't care to address it as I already stated. Besides, the topic at hand is not whether HUG will declare on School. That's a conversation for our tribe's council which I'm reasonably confident you are not a part of. The topic at hand is actually Lee's continuous claims that his speculation is indeed fact. We responded to his question, and he didn't like it so he continued to speculate.

It's fine that you have an opinion that we aren't respectable because we haven't declared on anyone. But addressing this war issue is pure speculation, and to say I'm avoiding the topic is just silly.

The fact is that before [END] disbanded, Hug was moveing to stack the school front to declare... they were at a weak point as they were already engaged on a different front, it was a great idea and nice strategy

in the process bans ultimately killed [END], now Hug would be stuck in a one on one battle with School or move east and declare on jpeg and alomo gaining "easier" villages because they do not have the structure that school has nor the fire power

it is fact that it was said about Hug declaring on school, i am just flameing your tribe because you are trying to cover that fact up, pointing out that Hug is afraid to war School one on one, and bring all of this public

now if the Hug School war happens it will be in a few months, because of the easy villages to obtain by both tribes in the east central part of the world... i was quite disappointed because i wanted to see what Hug could do in a mid game war, in my opinion all of you have had a very easy world... through a lot of factors... main reason is tribes have disbanded warring you before the war was even a month old

maybe after all of this has come to the public school will take the initiative and declare on Hug... they have the momentum after the [END] victory and obtaining rank 1