Happle - Happy Apples

DeletedUser

join north east...it will be a party with you guys, perve, and ONA:)

DeletedUser92094

Don't invite happle, they are too 1337 for this tea party. ^^

And in my opinion, Happle will pick more than one direction, and possibly a large time zone, since they have a large number of members. I am taking in thought, that their will be co's but how many for each account, i don't know.

DeletedUser94677

Your kind of annoying me. Your to cheerful, :icon_rolleyes: just because you learned some tricks in w52 doesn't mean your a pro, nor are you even a avg player. :icon_neutral: Having two big tribes in the same area wouldn't be good for you at the most and you wont even get to be big in ne,i'll send you straight to the rim where you belong.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

SaEiD...i nobled you before on speed, i remember your name....and you was a def whore/turtle.

( Don't ask me what account name i used because i dont remember. I'm sure Sam will be able to give an account on your abilities on speed though, if needed ) =)
speed= failing and winning is very common in it :)
you say you nobled me in speed and this shows that i should be a good player that you are proud of that ! lol
Ok, I dont ask you about your account(cause if you were right you your self mentioned that in your post :icon_redface: )
and about Sam, I dont know why he has so many slavces in Tws forums !
let sam come here and post about himself :)
but I think I showed to sam and other speed players(in my last rounds in speed) that who is better and thats enough and have nothing more to say about that :)
thank you anymore !

Oh please name the ones you rimmed :) Speed rounds doesn't count :D

and thanks dude :)

hi :)
maybe you are right cause im speaking about speed rounds and you know that (clever boy lol )
but i had fun with some of them more than 10 times and i think you can count that
:icon_rolleyes:
BTW i cant write their names cause I will dirty your calm and beautiful room and after that you will see many irrelevent posts here and i dont want be that man that start this <3 .

But i guied You( Im speaking about some of your most familiar names :) )
I can help you in PM if you want <3
thank you too @};-

aakminer1234

So Nima, I am wondering if you changed your mind about letting me in. Let me know. Thanks.

olympus

speed= failing and winning is very common in it :)
you say you nobled me in speed and this shows that i should be a good player that you are proud of that ! lol

I'll just reply to this once, if you wish to reply that's up to you, but bare in mind we are posting off topic in a topic not ours. Because i nobled you does not make you a good player, how does that logic work. The reason i mentioned i had nobled you was due to the fact you came here saying you had nobled a number of Happle's members. From my experience in quite a few speed rounds with you, you did not amount to much. and played like a noob.

Stating a fact does not make me proud of something, and it certainly doesn't make you a good player.

and about Sam, I dont know why he has so many slavces in Tws forums !
let sam come here and post about himself :)
but I think I showed to sam and other speed players(in my last rounds in speed) that who is better and thats enough and have nothing more to say about that :)
thank you anymore !

How am i a slave to Sam? I have played with him once and have only mentioned his name on the forum once, here. That hardly makes me a 'fan boy'

The reason i mentioned Sam knowing more about how you play is because Sam is one of the best speed players at this time playing. He plays the majority of speed rounds and knows about more speed players than most. In short, he has a better insight to your playing style.

Rimming someone on speed is a lot easier than rimming someone on a world ( imo ) The 2 have totally different tactics and game play.

DeletedUser

wait the 1337????!!!!! from w 46?

I hated them, they frickin nobled me and my brothern. I got rimmed................and ok I will regret it but, happle I think it would be fun watching you and perve fight:) lol

DeletedUser94677

I don't like this conversation about me >.< Please stop, and as far as I know I hear happle wont be w53.

DeletedUser94677

Nima, Someone claiming to be in your tribe was telling everyone that Happle wasn't joining w53.

Michael Corleone.

Nima, Someone claiming to be in your tribe was telling everyone that Happle wasn't joining w53.

Erm. Happle aren't joining w53 anymore. We're joining the next HP round. We realise we'll only be on w53 for less than 6 months and figure, why not just dominate HP instead of doing a mass-delete here on w53?

And if you're wondering why I'm posting this and not Nima... I know him in real life. We went to school together and climbed trees and stuff. What I'm getting at is I know his internets is down and he asked me to write this via SMS.

I'm just doing as I'm told. Nima wears the pants in this tree climbing relationship :icon_sad:

To me, it was pretty obvious Xplicid was joking around. You people need to either get a sense of humor or a brain.

DeletedUser92094

Nima, This tribe fails now, you aloud that n00b auskilla in. tsh tsh, bad decision there ;)

DeletedUser92094

He is my Spy... :icon_wink: Mehh...he is so funny on speed...against Cornish...

of course he's funny.
He's my Rl cousin. :icon_biggrin:
Although he's older i guess i'm the one getting the funny from him :icon_neutral:

bugcommander

Good i would have been pissed if you guys really dropped out of the world these nubs dont grow there villages fast enough for noble targets