Happle - Happy Apples

DeletedUser

The story begins a few months ago... Back in w45!
While chitchatting in the Ego!!! chatroom, Nima got tempted to make another premade. He slowly started handpicking members for the premade from time to time and kept planning the tribe up until now.

And now, hereby i present you the Happle :icon_biggrin:

• The tribe is for late September or closely after it, When Summer is done for the majority of us.
  • The main setting i am seriously looking for is No Morale. I never got it why shall there be this thing called morale? There is nothing like this in real battles and even for the game, it is totally useless. No Bonfire and No Churches will also be very appreciated. Other settings won't bother me much. Maybe selecting a good speed won't hurt too cause it is important for some of my members. Some like it slow, some want it fast. I would like it to be speed1, modifier1x. Average, So all the members be able to bear with it.
  • Tribe's leading system is Nima's Dictatorship: Other members can say their opinions. But the Duke makes the final decision. I am the Duke, Tic Toc is my coplayer.
  • Joining direction is totally unknown. Who knows? We may even go for more than one direction.
  • Goal of the tribe is to have fun while dominating as much as we can do. And the important thing: I want my members to enjoy it. I want this tribe to remain in it's members' minds as one of the best experiences they had in TW.

And about recruitment: As i said, I handpicked my members myself. other than maybe 1 or 2 exceptions. I will keep the recruitment this way. I select you, not you selecting me. I am not really looking for recruiting member here. But if i know you and you know me and you are interested in this tribe, don't be afraid to contact me. Do it anyway you see fit: PM, IGM, Skype, etc...
About my past experiences: Nothing special. If you don't already know me, I won't mind remaining unknown for you.

If things go normally with me and the players listed below and with their real life events, We'll be tribemates in Happle.
[spoil]Some (Well, "Most" could probably be a better word here) will be coplaying on same accounts. So the member count is like half of what it seems at first glance.

Nima Unknown
Tic Toc
eLeMeNOhPi
LastApparatus
Muldie325
Y&Y/Nubz
j0sh
Andy/Coma
Admiral Pheonix
xx magiks xx
Internally Bleeding
Click here now
Scoregasm
Internal Server Error
Mike Yoe
Verrine
Rincewinds
Your our BUFFET
adamh6262
Aggressive Player aka oddball1989
oddprojectx
Cory9289
RiM TiMe? (He have a lot of aliases. Don't know by what name he is more recognized)
Bellerion
dawnrising27
Hellfire77
Pistol
Satans Dragon
Irishmetal
Rypsterbull
Darazi
angelicjacki
Shusaku Chiba
Wardy
qrasticus
Luke Holmes
James44
Special Agent
Guitar Boogie
Dentarthurdent (Shirime)
Sidney07 (Methodical Destruction)
Virini
.united.
D4alicious
LoKool
.dan.101
Vio
Tyr Hades
quixver
the uber luberz
Petra
Royalist
K-MaGiC
Sneggy
Namaz
Miggy
Burning GFX
Juksey / Absinthe
Terror37
sebco7
Sir Victor
Nauzhror
Dark Chaos
Kai. / Achilles
.sabotage / LJ
Nex
Cloak and dagger
Kingsam / *Vendetta
hoang nghiem
Jaxhamma / Prizonerofwar
Hasoona
Ston3d / !#aidan
burns4life
Xplicid
TheHans
Marvx360x & Grim Reaper Ind
Blindferret
Backwards
Lose Dose / GiraffeNuke
Axel / cocainsmurfen
Branco22 & Kangaroojoos & Merc
Drunkwolf & Scream & Andis
Moneyman09
Rykage
newelijah
Earthquake Girl
Busamad
jp68plus1
AusKilla
AxlTheCat
12azor
iNate.
and there may be an Ashmodai too if things go well. :icon_wink:
as well as these:
Krono5
Gilestel
Vhaidren
[/spoil]
[spoil]
Happles.bmp

This may end up as Happle's CoA
And yes. I got woody's approval for the pic :icon_biggrin:​
[/spoil]​

Good Luck, Have Fun,
And see you later in Happle's world.

Last edited by a moderator:

Internal Server Error

Heh, I'm in this tribe and I didn't even realise half of these players were in the tribe.

Gotta start paying more attention :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Not your fault mate. Almost none of the members knew who else exactly is in until know :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

It was supposed to be a secret?

and anyways i told you just yesterday

DeletedUser

Looks promising.

Good luck, there are some premades going for that time too.

DeletedUser

Oh noz its going to be a tribe full of mods/admins and co players...everyone else should run before they pwn us with their ubber skills.

Seriously though...best of luck...you might be the games first full co-playing tribe lol.

DeletedUser

Oh noz its going to be a tribe full of mods/admins and co players...everyone else should run before they pwn us with their ubber skills.

Seriously though...best of luck...you might be the games first full co-playing tribe lol.

No. I don't force my members to coplay. I don't have anything to do with them coplaying or not. They are free to do whatever they want. Just the coplayers shall be confirmed by me first if someone is going to coplay.

And there are just a few mods in Happle. It is normal. I didn't choose anyone cause they are mods o.o

DeletedUser

Very nice lineup :)

What's wrong with co-playing? :icon_confused:

It means that you don't have to spend all your time playing this game if you want to stay at the top. I personally can't play for more than several hours when I'm in school, so I like to have a co-player to stay competative.

And you've got someone else to blame if things go wrong :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

D: Does this mean I should employ a co-player?

Usually I just blame the Tw Gods. :icon_redface:

LastApparatus

I'll join...

If anybody wants to co...

...And pay for prem...

Just saying ;)