Happle - Happy Apples

eLeMeNOhPi

/me stares at LA

Oh noz its going to be a tribe full of mods/admins and co players...everyone else should run before they pwn us with their ubber skills.

Seriously though...best of luck...you might be the games first full co-playing tribe lol.
Your sig's a bit bigger than 700*80 :|

Michael Corleone.

Yeah sure. I got nothing planned for awhile anyways so add me son.

DeletedUser

Hmm, I don't know if you remember me, but I am interested. I just joined W49 since school just ended...but I have no ties in that world. Just trying to shake off the rust before I commit to a world.

DeletedUser

Hmm, I don't know if you remember me, but I am interested. I just joined W49 since school just ended...but I have no ties in that world. Just trying to shake off the rust before I commit to a world.

OMGZ whats a noob like you from W8 doing all the way here? lol - doubt youll remember me either...

anyway why am i at the bottom of that list? o_O

DeletedUser

OMGZ whats a noob like you from W8 doing all the way here? lol - doubt youll remember me either...

Haha, just came back after almost exactly a year away. School just ended and yeahh.. And nahh I remember you joey! Nice to see you.

I remember your constant battles over the PnP with DTATDM! :)

DeletedUser

Haha, just came back after almost exactly a year away. School just ended and yeahh.. And nahh I remember you joey! Nice to see you.

I remember your constant battles over the PnP with DTATDM! :)

LoL fun anyway so meh :) this game is all about having fun. ^^
im in W49 in K22 lol
if your close by.
teaching a mate of mine how to play.

DeletedUser

Nima is just racist against kangaroos
wouldn't have anything to do with just how horrible you are :icon_razz: