Happle - Happy Apples

DeletedUser

If only I had someone to coplay with though, could make world 53 very fun.

DeletedUser20939

It does, I could play speed 2 on my own easy back in the day, now with less time that I have I would need a co-player, one of which shouldn't be too hard to find.

Back in the days, damn I love those days, no work less school lots of time on my hands, if I knew back then how precious that is :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Back in the days, damn I love those days, no work less school lots of time on my hands, if I knew back then how precious that is :icon_confused:

agree all the way old friend :)

Yeh well I don't like the speed that much. Speed 2 is too fast to solo. Most of us are coplayed though so that will be a bonus for us as most others with solo accounts probably won't be able to keep up. I still don't like speed 2 though.

with the world settings im hoping it could be a fast paced world so that i can grow to our target within under a year and quit :D

If its like that i will stay long ;) If there is enough time and much competition :) :axemen:

is EE gona coplay you again? and i know who your other coplayer is :D
expect many many mails from me :p

DeletedUser

Fellow Happlers, envy my sig and avatar. :icon_biggrin:

1. I specifically said "fellow" Happlers.
2. One word posts are infractionable.
3. Your current text sig is a rip of my previous text sig.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've seen better :icon_wink:

And I've made better, too! But with a tribe name such as Happle... There's not much give in how to go about making a sig for it. If the tribe name was Fetish, Kinky, Sexy or Lust etc etc the outcome of my graphics would be a lot better as the range of ideas exploitable with those names is hideously a lot larger :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I believe I already have... :icon_wink:

It does, I could play speed 2 on my own easy back in the day, now with less time that I have I would need a co-player, one of which shouldn't be too hard to find.

Nima is forcing me to come out of retirement, so write me.

DeletedUser

And I've made better, too! But with a tribe name such as Happle... There's not much give in how to go about making a sig for it. If the tribe name was Fetish, Kinky, Sexy or Lust etc etc the outcome of my graphics would be a lot better as the range of ideas exploitable with those names is hideously a lot larger :icon_razz:

Good point. NAME CHANGE! :lol:

Um, I would rather do other things to you, writing you isn't at the top of my list. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

So tempted to join this world... Good luck nima.

You know you are in. :icon_eek:

your listed on the "joining" members list

and yea, Good Luck Nima and the rest of you clowns :icon_eek:

Yes he is. And thanks. Good luck to you too.

Fellow Happlers, envy my sig and avatar. :icon_biggrin:

Pure awesomeness. :D Make one for me too? :icon_redface:

Yes. A Tyr-12azor played account would be nice. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Sir, there is too much awesomeness in this tribe, something is going to overload :icon_eek:

A bit confused as to which world you're joining though. I'll assume W53?