Happle - Happy Apples

DeletedUser

but seeing as most of the decent players leave due to 'lack of competition' and boredom very early on, we very rarely actually A decent pre made vs pre made clash, cat wars, back timing etc is alot more skillful than the later more boring wars of simply tagging, and premades merging together due to lack of activity. But hey depends if you find fighting only noobs and inactives fun.

with an early premade clash the players will leave once they lose 90% of their nuke and have no chance in being a top contender anymore.

EG: i attack, you backtime, i dodge and backtime and so forth until somone eventually loses their nuke and voila, they go barb!

eLeMeNOhPi

I can't find LA... Nima, You think you can somehow find a good night sitter for me till he comes back...? :)

DeletedUser

Cause im elaving for the army in 5 days time and i have no decent internet connection. :(

Feel free to contact me if/when you get some stable internet connection. We'll always have an spot for you on an account or so.

If its like that i will stay long ;) If there is enough time and much competition :) :axemen:

I expect no less from my AP. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser92094

W53 is just around the corner, we've gotten a glimpse of it with the settings, now we want the real thing.

GET ROWDY! :D

DeletedUser

W53 is just around the corner, we've gotten a glimpse of it with the settings, now we want the real thing.

GET ROWDY! :D

Yeh well I don't like the speed that much. Speed 2 is too fast to solo. Most of us are coplayed though so that will be a bonus for us as most others with solo accounts probably won't be able to keep up. I still don't like speed 2 though.

DeletedUser92094

Yeh well I don't like the speed that much. Speed 2 is too fast to solo. Most of us are coplayed though so that will be a bonus for us as most others with solo accounts probably won't be able to keep up. I still don't like speed 2 though.

yeahh, i know it kind of proves that even thought this is based around pre-mades, there are still a great amount of n00bs out there voting for it to be fast because it will make them grow fast, ironically it will only work for point whores, and in the end, the farmers will prevail.

pfft, look at me being all Captain Obvious over here :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Speed two is easy solo... ;)