abort!

• Thread starter DeletedUser95091
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

are u guys really not gonna join, or are u guys just waiting 2 days? :)

pillburydough

everyone will have tons more troops by the time BP is over

DeletedUser

They will be a distence away, who attacks with spears 30-100.hours away lol

slinkiestwizard

are u guys really not gonna join, or are u guys just waiting 2 days? :)

No we aint joining as some clown thought it would be an epic joke to steal our name and tags. Well the jokes on him hope he has fun with it. He ruined what would have been a better world with us there.

Well join 54 and wont announce name /Tags or direction the next time and everyone will just have to deal with it.

Hope you enjoyed yourself

DeletedUser95091

yes i did you see i didn't think a little name fun would stop the whole clan from joining. its a name danmit ;)

DeletedUser

No we aint joining as some clown thought it would be an epic joke to steal our name and tags. Well the jokes on him hope he has fun with it. He ruined what would have been a better world with us there.

Well join 54 and wont announce name /Tags or direction the next time and everyone will just have to deal with it.

Ahh that should not be alound, i mean you lot have been in the pre-made thread for months :/

I know there is nothing to be done but Morthy should atleast change there name to Happll or something that way you lot will still have your name ect... How did they steal your sigs :/

DeletedUser

Well, I'm like -_-
There goes my W54 hopes
Slightly raised my 53 hope though.

DeletedUser

lol, if they really aren't joining W53, they're just a bunch of failers in my opinion xD

greenmonsta

U mad, brah?

DeletedUser

umad.jpg

DeletedUser

ROFL. Please don't let this turn into a picturefest. Or do?

DeletedUser92094

Abort! will not drop out like that, they're just playing a joke, a lot like what Xplicid did with Happle ;)

DeletedUser

Abort! will not drop out like that, they're just playing a joke, a lot like what Xplicid did with Happle ;)

I know...All the premades did not just leave because of the settings when they knew the settings for near 2 weeks.

DeletedUser

I hope all these premades will still be joining one way or another :icon_biggrin:

qwertyu

Why quit just cause someone stole your tag?

DeletedUser90814

Actually Normy, We've already dropped out, this question has been up in our premade chat, go for W 53 under a diff name, or await W 54 ... the majority said W 54, so therefore we go W 54, as for all you haters and failed flamers, we love you really :icon_redface:

Status
Not open for further replies.