abort!

• Thread starter DeletedUser95091
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

LOL its the non-Abort!ers who keep spamming the thread. Please refrain from posting if your blind hatred is going to do the talking than reasoning.

The soundness of this statement is so genius, it's madness. Madness I say! MADNESS!!!

livefromthe216

hmm its rather pathetic you quit over a tag and a tribe name. if you had just asked i would have let you have your name back as it was only meant to see how you react and adapt. but you decide to quit a world over a tribe name. it is rather pathetic that you would take it so seriously.

Why would you take someones tribe name? What do you gain from that?

Attention whore IMO

DeletedUser

[insert flaming post complaining about topic of no importance to anyone, but is still bumping it up with more arguing]

Now really, it looks like you are both 2 kids talking smack at each other for no reason but to get the last word, and what normally happens is the parents get the last word and stop it. Same thing is going to happen here with this kind of arguing flam after flam trying to get the last post, but i just ends with the mods locking the thread. So both sides of this arguement should just stop.

- just wanted to make 1 thing clear. I barely skimmed through this topic so i apologize if i am misreading or misunderstanding this.

DeletedUser

Who the hell are you talking about? Every single poster on the thread? Clarify your statement man! My God, Watson we have a mystery!!

DeletedUser

After re skimming i am starting to confuse myself O__O i need to stop staying up so late and actually read every post. well i'll come back later [goes to sleep]

DeletedUser

Never said its your problem. And Perve isn't anything special either. Notice that no one from Abort! started this thread? If you're so worried about this, why are you posting here? The thread gets bumped up every now and then, not our fault we're so loved. ;)

Heh.

"not our fault we're so loved" ... We're, short for we are. The are, not being past tense... Meaning it's present. It means you mucked up and publicly admitted you've not moved onto w54. Ofcourse those of you with little brain capacity won't understand what i'm putting down, but I don't care.

My thoughts anyway. Sometimes less is better. This would have worked if you'd gone under the radar for a couple days not defending yourselves oh-so... Valiantly.

Are abort really that eager to start after Happle (start opposite) so they can get to their god-like selves at the belovved mid-stage of the world? :icon_confused:

Ahhwell. Atleast the world's not lacking some propoganda like a few others i've played :icon_cool:
but if you really have moved on... Lol.

DeletedUser

Heh.

"not our fault we're so loved" ... We're, short for we are. The are, not being past tense... Meaning it's present. It means you mucked up and publicly admitted you've not moved onto w54. Ofcourse those of you with little brain capacity won't understand what i'm putting down, but I don't care.

My thoughts anyway. Sometimes less is better. This would have worked if you'd gone under the radar for a couple days not defending yourselves oh-so... Valiantly.

Are abort really that eager to start after Happle (start opposite) so they can get to their god-like selves at the belovved mid-stage of the world? :icon_confused:

Ahhwell. Atleast the world's not lacking some propoganda like a few others i've played :icon_cool:

I said "are" because the thread is being kept active posters who aren't in Abort! - it doesn't imply we're joining W53. As for your other point, X, we had already stated our starting direction as NW, Happle didn't. So I don't understand how you can say that we would have started opposite if we joined NW, we didn't know Happle's starting direction at all. But I know you better than to argue with you, so I'd stop here.

slinkiestwizard

Heh.

wow but no whats a happle?:axemen: meet us in 54 we have no problem spreading our new name after we start there, to give you a hint it will be based on the person who stole our name going into 53. :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser94677

wow but no whats a happle?:axemen: meet us in 54 we have no problem spreading our new name after we start there, to give you a hint it will be based on the person who stole our name going into 53. :icon_razz:

Its not like by Abort! switching worlds they will have a higher chance of pawning. Anyhow, I shall be joining w54 alongside another tribe so I will be the judge of Abort! success myself.

DeletedUser94677

Not like it would make any difference where I go, you wouldn't do anything...

bludnut

so you want to claim to be the nubs ASS (assitant) congrats , as for the settings it was everything we wanted .
As for pros you saw our players in the premades. We arent hidding from anything especially not the players in this world!

Shit like what you guys did gets done to a nub tribe, not vets that put there time in , you should be embarrassed .

BTW spell check is a sweet thing check it!

aye i was not the assistant just the guy that convinced him its rather harmless i shall say.
made lol pretty hard when all of a sudden you guys werent joining the world.
the even more funny thing is you guys are still here posting in w53 if you are not playing this world i would please ask you to leave so i can make fun of you some more while your not paying attention :p

and for my spelling i realy dont care enough for me to spell check.
ill probbly mispell plenty of words so if you want you can keep trying to make it seem like its a big deal if my words arent spelled correctly.
goodluck to you in the future :icon_wink::lol::icon_twisted::icon_cool:

DeletedUser94677

Your a bit to cocky for your own good, your nothing special...

bludnut

hmm new name?
just makes me beleive you are still joining w53:icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Trust i wont have to try youll be begging me like all do please mista dont farm me please ill do anything ill buy you a prem :icon_evil: I can bet i got more experience then you can imagine

DeletedUser62294

And you're special? Being the leader of a premade of Perve's caliber I would turn that done because I would be insulted.

Oh noes spankthis has me crying in my boots.

DeletedUser94677

I never said I was special nor am I insulting you, your the one being big headed.

DeletedUser

I am Special I lead A top tribe in a world right now. I have the experience i have the stats to back up what im saying do you big boy

Status
Not open for further replies.