abort!

• Thread starter DeletedUser95091
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser95091

hmm its rather pathetic you quit over a tag and a tribe name. if you had just asked i would have let you have your name back as it was only meant to see how you react and adapt. but you decide to quit a world over a tribe name. it is rather pathetic that you would take it so seriously.

DeletedUser

We've already dropped out, this question has been up in our premade chat, go for W 53 under a diff name, or await W 54 ... the majority said W 54, so therefore we go W 54

It's very unfortunate to have lost this competition...

We love you much more :icon_cool:

DeletedUser90814

well charlie, we don't really care what you think - lmao

DeletedUser

We are getting aborted from w53.

GET IT?!?!?!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

lame.

DeletedUser

hmm its rather pathetic you quit over a tag and a tribe name. if you had just asked i would have let you have your name back as it was only meant to see how you react and adapt. but you decide to quit a world over a tribe name. it is rather pathetic that you would take it so seriously.

You know saying this repeatedly won't make us change our minds. So quit trying and go back to playing W53 and using the name Abort! :)

Thanks.

slinkiestwizard

friggen uber noob go find someone to make you feel better, you keep spamming the same shit. This is a thread you made to pat yourself on the back again congrats, big joke . Again its on you keep the name have fun.

The fact that this tribe was started how long ago in the premades didnt even matter. biggest joke is you from everything ive seen in skype chat your a nub anyway again enjoy !

This thread should be locked, for the rest if you decide to move on we will see you in 54

DeletedUser

*pokes his head in* man its been a while, got to knock the dust off the nukes. Lets have some fun boys. Gunnu need a new avatar siggy o_O

JONATHAN WHERE ARE YOU

DeletedUser

*pokes his head in* man its been a while, got to knock the dust off the nukes. Lets have some fun boys. Gunnu need a new avatar siggy o_O

JONATHAN WHERE ARE YOU

Cheese head in Tex-a$$

How goes life in the south Cope?

DeletedUser

hoping you guys come to the world all under alias would be sweet!

DeletedUser

Whats pathetic is that you find amusement out of this. You obviously have nothing better to do so you decide to you want to be "kewl."

Good job bro :icon_rolleyes:

Robonut

nahh i talked him into doing didnt think yall would get but hurt.
or is it just an excuse to escape these "pro" settings?
maybe they didnt want to be involved with the next episode of Pros vs joes?
oh well either wayy i stil got perve to pick on.
goodluck :p

Status
Not open for further replies.