Difference: 3,662,898

chart
[/spoil]

Just saying

Go Hyper:icon_evil:
:axemen:

Wooo!!!! Go Hyper!!

STAFAST

Holy crap Bo, nice stats buddy, to think most of you were my old tribe :)

Well done all of Hyper!!

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: HYPER

Side 2:
Tribes: =TTD=
Timeframe: 10/10/2010 00:00:00 to 01/11/2010 13:12:50

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,155
Side 2: 87
Difference: 1,068

Just saying :icon_biggrin:

:axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser54677

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: HYPER

Side 2:
Timeframe: 10/10/2010 00:00:00 to 01/11/2010 13:12:50

Side 1: 1,155
Side 2: 87
Difference: 1,068

Just saying :icon_biggrin:

:axemen::axemen:
[/spoil]

I was a little curious where the conquers from HYPER were all coming from, so I did you all the favor of providing a visual aid: [spoil]
en24

noble.php
[/spoil]

A majority of the conquers are around the K58/59 (majority meaning 51%+), though a substantial portion of the conquers are from where the two tribes don't border save for a player or two (generally), so they are able to focus fire on one or two players, instead of spread it around such as what Deus seem to be doing.

The conquer amount being nothing to shake a stick at, especially due to poor player positioning via recruitment on =TTD='s part, I wonder how HYPER would fare on an actual frontline with =TTD=, without any other interference from other tribes. Guess the world will never know.

Last edited:

Bo-John-bo

I think we'd surprise a few peeps but like you said, guess the world will never know :lol:

DeletedUser

@KK - I wuvs your wittle maps but can you put a grid on them so I can tell where to target? I'm noobish as you know! :icon_cry:

All I know is that along the K59/57/67 area there is a pretty substantial front (yes, I know, not as big as Deus Vs TTD but hey-ho) with still active members of both sides so quite why we're making such gains I don't know! :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser54677

@KK - I wuvs your wittle maps but can you put a grid on them so I can tell where to target? I'm noobish as you know! :icon_cry:

All I know is that along the K59/57/67 area there is a pretty substantial front (yes, I know, not as big as Deus Vs TTD but hey-ho) with still active members of both sides so quite why we're making such gains I don't know! :icon_neutral:

Edited with a re-colored map. With gridlines for the nublet. :icon_wink:

Edit again; I put a regular village map above so people can see where the two tribes are in relation to each other, and the conquers. I was wrong about how large the frontline was in K5X in the East, it's fairly small. :icon_confused:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

we has a decent frontline with them but yea they are isolated but like you said it is because of how ttd recruit but i think it is gonna be more we take the west they take the east type thing :p but well i hope we get a decent front cause i need odd i hate the ratio of ODA to ODD

DeletedUser54677

we has a decent frontline with them but yea they are isolated but like you said it is because of how ttd recruit but i think it is gonna be more we take the west they take the east type thing :p but well i hope we get a decent front cause i need odd i hate the ratio of ODA to ODD

Where? :icon_neutral:

K58/59 is barely even there, and the West side is more or less just sparse players that by coincidence happen to be next to or surrounded by maybe 3 HYPER players, not even the tribe itself. There is no frontline to speak of. I don't need to make a map of Deus' frontline with =TTD=, you can see it in that map I already made. It's just about all the space in between. That, is a frontline. Frontlines do not consist of players, they consist of tribes. When Deus warred Storm F., we split the world nearly in half down the middle. That was a frontline. HYPER isn't bordering more than 3 players in a row, if that. This makes it not only easy to pick off targets, but there's no real sport in it.

Every single player can be overwhelmed by a tribe, most of the time they don't even need to be a good tribe. Cypherrr is an example of this. He got whupped, bringing his points down to less than half of what it was through sheer conquers. Why? Because he is by himself. It's no different that when you attack isolated players. They have access to sitters (=TTD= players), but there can still only be 1 player at a time on the account, and when it's focused fire, it's overwhelming. When it's spread out across a frontline, so too is the offense. For instance, let's get some math going, it's basic, I promise.

You have 1000 nukes. In Deus' case, they can spend it on over half of =TTD='s players just right next door. In HYPER's case, they can spend it on a single player because that's all that's nearby. Nuking someone in K09 won't help HYPER. You need conquers. So, they attack someone close by. I seriously doubt that HYPER will launch nukes into K09 and follow it up with nobles in the same op. Why? Because it's too far out of the way to make a difference. So, they attack close by. Which are solo players, away from the bulk of =TTD=. Not their fault that that is the only game to hunt, can't fault them for that. But it does make the game a lot less interesting when you know the outcome of an op from the get-go. A smart player can turn the tide in an op by shifting defense around. But a smart player can't be online 24/7 to defend against 23 minute noble trains. Some people say that they can thwart ops because of how often they're online, it's BS. There is no one, no one, who can defend their account when it's surrounded by a hostile tribe if that tribe keeps hitting them. Why? Numbers. There's one of you, and 30 of them. That's generally 30x more firepower and defense than that one person has. And the work is shared between all 30. That one person needs to shoulder ALL of the work.

I can't give credit to HYPER for the conquers that they've been getting because it's been easy. I can give some for the sheer amount, but as for how they've been obtained, not so much.

This post was longer than I thought it would be. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I'm confused, who's actually giving Hyper any credit? Sure they're posting their conquers and bragging, but I can only hope it's being done in jest. No one is actually impressed, are they?

If so, hopefully KK's posts have brought everyone back to reality :lol:

=RedFox=

lol, DaHolla is turning into a troll in his old age :icon_wink:

Bo-John-bo

No one is actually impressed, are they?

I am impressed, yes most of them are from isolated players and like KK said, how they have been acquired isn't the hardest, but the fact that the little nublet tribe from down south that doesnt even know you can attack villages other than barbs has nobled over 1,000 villages with a loss of less than 100 impresses me :lol:

Also I have loved the response in people participation, a huge number of Hyper players have increased their activity and everyone is contributing :)

I know, I know. Hyper is nub and get back in my hole :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

I am impressed, yes most of them are from isolated players and like KK said, how they have been acquired isn't the hardest, but the fact that the little nublet tribe from down south that doesnt even know you can attack villages other than barbs has nobled over 1,000 villages with a loss of less than 100 impresses me :lol:

Also I have loved the response in people participation, a huge number of Hyper players have increased their activity and everyone is contributing :)

I know, I know. Hyper is nub and get back in my hole :icon_sad:

Sure it's nothing to completely ignore, but since it's practically the same as nobling barbs, I would expect even better numbers.

To each their own, I guess :icon_razz:

Bo-John-bo

I am impressed by your hole :icon_wink:

Wooooo!!! Another admirer :)

It is slightly harder than nobling barbs, all I want is some DH loving.........IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?!!! :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I'm confused, who's actually giving Hyper any credit? Sure they're posting their conquers and bragging, but I can only hope it's being done in jest. No one is actually impressed, are they?

If so, hopefully KK's posts have brought everyone back to reality :lol:

*shhhh i have paid kk his amount....here is your 50k bucks*

DeletedUser

Wooooo!!! Another admirer :)

It is slightly harder than nobling barbs, all I want is some DH loving.........IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?!!! :icon_redface:

Side 1:
Players: Bo-john-Bo
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 0
Difference: 19

Only 19? Sorry, Bo, you're gonna have to try harder :icon_razz:

EDIT: After careful review of your location to =TTD=, I've decided to (reluctantly) give you some credit. The 19 conquers, when you're not near anyone in =TTD=, isn't so bad. Now get yourself to the frontline so you can get another few conquers. Feel free to join a K I'm in :)

Bo-John-bo

EDIT: After careful review of your location to =TTD=, I've decided to (reluctantly) give you some credit. The 19 conquers, when you're not near anyone in =TTD=, isn't so bad. Now get yourself to the frontline so you can get another few conquers. Feel free to join a K I'm in :)

haha woooo!!! I admit I could have done better, dam college and midterms held me back a little :icon_sad:

But I am heading to the front lines as we speak, I might join you in a k though. Get all nice and close to you :icon_razz: