Hugs all round!

DeletedUser

haha woooo!!! I admit I could have done better, dam college and midterms held me back a little :icon_sad:

But I am heading to the front lines as we speak, I might join you in a k though. Get all nice and close to you :icon_razz:

I've got options and more fronts than I can count, so just pick and I'll accommodate you :icon_razz:

Bo-John-bo

Me and DH are moving in together :lol: yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser52603

When the end war comes around.

They will be gone by the time you have read the declaration bo.

Bo-John-bo

Haha true, but where is the fun in just nobling K92 which is all Hyper. Might as well show DH (and Glyn) how this game is really played :lol:

DeletedUser

C'mon, man! I successfully get this nice "Move in near me so we can fight together" front put in place, and you blow my cover. Not cool, not cool :lol:

DeletedUser

before the end war i will personnaly stack it with 1million troops to each village

DeletedUser52603

C'mon, man! I successfully get this nice "Move in near me so we can fight together" front put in place, and you blow my cover. Not cool, not cool :lol:

Aw sheez....Sorry Holla....you need to let me know before you start to do these ploys!

Bo guys a gent, will hook you up, feed you, get you drunk...the works.

pillburydough

Well the world is full of corruption to this day. Hyper declares war on =TTD= for a legit reason and Deus chooses their side that best fits their non-moralistic views. You can betray an ally to feed on a few weaker key players. The rest will end up just as your other wars did - mergers into the top. This time however it will be the game changing merger.

You all aimlessly post on this forum as to who is better. The fact is, we are busy defending - helping each other. Numerous people in Deus/=TTD= have deleted/left. Deus are full of egotistic members of whom nobody is concerned with the bigger picture. After a lot of defending, =TTD= can be consdiered the better side! Why? Because they gain from this. Yes the majority of their members are losing lots of villages at once, but they are gaining of a sense of pride and defense that of which will follow them into your RL. These are life lessons, coming from a 15 1/2 year old probably won't mean much to you, but soon enough you will realize where the truth stands.

For the majoirty of cases, in my opinon =TTD= is fighting, and doing a great job. Keep it up, maybe one day Deus will learn what you learnt in a realitively old fashioned way :)

DeletedUser

Aw sheez....Sorry Holla....you need to let me know before you start to do these ploys!

Bo guys a gent, will hook you up, feed you, get you drunk...the works.

No worries. Maybe Bo and I will get along after all :icon_redface:

=RedFox=

Well the world is full of corruption to this day. Hyper declares war on =TTD= for a legit reason and Deus chooses their side that best fits their non-moralistic views.
Get your facts straight. TTD knew the consequences of recruiting certain players. Their council made that choice.

The fact is, we are busy defending - helping each other. Yes the majority of their members are losing lots of villages at once, but they are gaining of a sense of pride....blah blah.... maybe one day Deus will learn what you learnt in a realitively old fashioned way :)
Umm, hang on. TTD were positioned behind Deus and protected for the last 2 years. Maybe one day!!??? What the?? Deus players are the most experienced fighters in this world. Its about time TTD players faced some attacks.
And now you come in here and say that because they're finally having to defend themselves they are morally richer than the players who've been defending them for the last couple of years. :icon_rolleyes:

Bo-John-bo

No worries. Maybe Bo and I will get along after all :icon_redface:

We'll get along like a house on fire big boy :icon_wink:

@Pilly, surely the fact that they went against long standing friends means their moral character is lacking? Not ours. If TTD had been a little bit cleverer they could be in a much better position.
(and before anyone points it out, i do not know if moral character is the right wording, but it sounds nice and i like it :icon_razz:)

DeletedUser

i gain morale from nuking players it makes me happy on the inside xD

pillburydough

Get your facts straight. TTD knew the consequences of recruiting certain players. Their council made that choice.

Umm, hang on. TTD were positioned behind Deus and protected for the last 2 years. Maybe one day!!??? What the?? Deus players are the most experienced fighters in this world. Its about time TTD players faced some attacks.
And now you come in here and say that because they're finally having to defend themselves they are morally richer than the players who've been defending them for the last couple of years. :icon_rolleyes:

Firstly =TTD= made the world of renewed interast. Without it, Deus would be sitting in a locked world, just like the others. What would you do then?

=TTD= were sanctioned behind Deus because of the way Deus were postioned. Their frontlines covered =TTD= and eventually cut them off...we have seen this before. =TTD= are richer in values then Deus - I'm sure you've seen the forums on both sides. Clean cut, and very intruiging ;)

=RedFox=

You answer my counter with a completely different topic.

So, let me get this straight. Deus have no morals for declaring on TTD. And now its changed to TTD have richer values because their actions have livened up the world by causing said war.

You are a complete wanker

=RedFox=

Not as much as you

:lol: Are not!! Are too!! Are not!! Are too!! Are not!! Are too!! Are not!! Are too!! Are not!! Are too!! Are not!! Are too!! Are not!! Yeah well you're just dumb, and I'm gonna tell Mummy you said wanker

Just go away noob, or better yet admit which 3 accounts you're playing so we can make you go away

DeletedUser

ttd has lost 15 members and gained 3 during this war god it hasnt even been a full month