World 21's early days...

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Glad to see you still around Jack.

Yep if only we had not had that roll back we would have killed MuFFiN :)

DeletedUser

Pretty sure the core of 47Ron was premade, and then they recruited....a little bit...

I think there were about 5 players in that core, but I wouldn't call that premade... And I'm sure you meant "we recruited". After all, you can't say we didn't have fun there ;)

Nicksta195

Funny how these threads tend to attract players that have long been retired and are probably mostly forgotten like myself. Hopefully this gains some activity again, it's always fun to hear old stories and listen to people reminisce about something you were a part of.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I often wonder what has happened to the players who made an impact near the start of this world not seen many repeat it on a new world that's for sure.

Then again this was near enough the last of the old style of worlds made with non grow barbs & no fancy settings.

Nicksta195

I think a lot of it had to do with the level of competition increasing as TW grew, and of course some people moved on and others had just been lucky. Anybody can get lucky once, but not many get lucky twice.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Wow, you guys would make this thread just as I started on W53 haha. I guess I just couldn't forget the good old days. It's been too long my friends :) W21 was great. The PnP here got so hot sometimes it was crazy! hahaha actually right before I saw this thread I was looking at my old posts from these forums. Oh the days...

Will never forget Boss Bodine, Deathon, Orangeflame, Royalist, KAFA, Edgey (oh christ Edgey), and everyone else.

Man it was great. Keep in contact fools!

email = ozzyak1992@yahoo.com
skype = valonsire

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Funny how these threads tend to attract players that have long been retired and are probably mostly forgotten like myself. Hopefully this gains some activity again, it's always fun to hear old stories and listen to people reminisce about something you were a part of.

We can retire, but we cant forget, or be forgotten by those who we played with

gh131

Ok then, persistence of skilled players. Who started on this server when it began.
Outside PnP of course.
pfft ive been here since the server began...:p
and there are a fair amount of skilled players outside of PnP

DeletedUser

pfft ive been here since the server began...:p
and there are a fair amount of skilled players outside of PnP

Uh huh, and how many other players do you know outside PnP who have been here since the server begun, who have actually achieved something?

DeletedUser66513

Uh huh, and how many other players do you know outside PnP who have been here since the server begun, who have actually achieved something?

Well I'm leading a rank 2 tribe, I think thats achieving something :)

(And before you start going on again Midnight, I will add no matter how they got there :))

DeletedUser84906

Well I'm leading a rank 2 tribe, I think thats achieving something :)

(And before you start going on again Midnight, I will add no matter how they got there :))

Pffft

Thats not an achievment. Any nub can mass-recruit and get any tribe to rank 2 :icon_redface: