ATEN's Declaration of War

DeletedUser7464

Player ranking for the continent 1
Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Total villages
1 Jacton EG|EA 2,07 Mio. 206 883
2 philler EG|LWS 1,73 Mio. 170 2.748

Fail.

DeletedUser

Small pity. I doubt EleAud will ever get the credit they deserve.

that is probably becuase eleaud dont ask for it and just get on with the task that needs doing hence why there are very few replies by eleaud members. this topic is mainly ATEN, LWS and REB bitching about each other

wait correction REB and ATEN bitching about who did what to who so if you dont mind i think theres a war to fight if you lot forgot ;)

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
that is probably becuase eleaud dont ask for it and just get on with the task that needs doing hence why there are very few replies by eleaud members. this topic is mainly ATEN, LWS and REB bitching about each other

wait correction REB and ATEN bitching about who did what to who so if you dont mind i think theres a war to fight if you lot forgot ;)

Awwww...you deny us some fun in our spare time...well, we haven't forgotten. Here, let me remind you.

Side 1:
Tribes: TA|REB
Side 2:
Tribes: EG|EA

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,309
Side 2: 852
Difference: 2,457

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 547
Side 2: 342
Difference: 205

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 34,652,589
Side 2: 8,792,724
Difference: 25,859,865

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,589,310
Side 2: 3,501,934
Difference: 2,087,376

chart

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I'm not bithcing about anyone. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser7126

wish eleaud had that attitude when we were fighting lws together. your guys stats simply sucked the last couple to 3 months against them.

walleye

wish eleaud had that attitude when we were fighting lws together. your guys stats simply sucked the last couple to 3 months against them.

>insert typical aten/eleaud retort<
>insert winky face from mangyflea<

walleye

I LOVE YOUR WINKY FACES. THEY MAKE ME FEEL LESS SEEDY IN REAL LIFE BY ... ATTRITION? lets go with attrition

DeletedUser

Haha, perhaps it's just because I'm a happy person. :)

I must admit, it's a habit of mine, to try and show the nature of my post. As you're probably aware, around 70% of communication is by body language, without that a LOT can be misunderstood, so by adding smilies or 'winks' I'm usually applying a jokey tone, or being sarcastic... etc, depending on context.

DeletedUser

yeah but mangey its so girly ;) you've got to stop doing that ok? :p <3 :lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

just before i quit, i attacked any LWS member in the NW. and we did fight well together. well i know me and marlow did anyway. couldnt get any other REB member to attack.

but hooch deserves a mention for her support role in k11 for jacton once i think.

DeletedUser7126

just before i quit, i attacked any LWS member in the NW. and we did fight well together. well i know me and marlow did anyway. couldnt get any other REB member to attack.

but hooch deserves a mention for her support role in k11 for jacton once i think.

yes ferny..i remember your effort bro. too bad your fighting against us these days.

walleye

Haha, perhaps it's just because I'm a happy person. :)

I must admit, it's a habit of mine, to try and show the nature of my post. As you're probably aware, around 70% of communication is by body language, without that a LOT can be misunderstood, so by adding smilies or 'winks' I'm usually applying a jokey tone, or being sarcastic... etc, depending on context.

i do that too actually. i talk with my hands a lot.

DeletedUser

Oh you were an honour to fight with :)

DeletedUser

Well I'm glad I don't annoy you bonesaw. :) A little bit worried as to where, why and how I'm making Marlow itch though. :icon_surprised:

As for the girly part... what can I say, I aspire to be one of better sex. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser910

But Hooch, some of us have long memories.

I remember fighting the TW tribes as a member of Aten|E and then having HOT jump in and steal villages. I had good friends in HOT|SE that argued against the HOT leadership's decisions then.

I remember fighting the SAINTS as a member of Aten|E and then having HOT take them in to their family, telling us if we continued the attacks they would once more declare war against us. Only due to work by Bishop and Mikeys was further conflict avoided.

My point would be about the pot and the kettle. :icon_wink:

Olderthandirt (aka __predator__)

ps. the exchanges between Pizz and I are great, thanks buddy.

Let me know if you ever need support [player]olderthandirt[/player]. You are one of the several Aten members who i've always had respect for even when we were fighting each other. [player]__predator__[/player] is another guy I would gladly fight alone side after our many battles against each other. I'm glad we could become allies again.