Account

DeletedUser

Im looking for an account in a world war. Preferably with the winning tribe. I found this world and saw Plight v C2 and it looks like C2 are winning, so if they have an account that i can take over that would be great.

English.
On for about 5-6 hours a day.
Have a co-player thats Australian and plays whilst im asleep.

any more info needed just ask.

DeletedUser

no-one? Are you sure? Look at my TW-Stats if you need hard evidence that i can play tribalwars :)

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: hiyato
Side 2:
Tribes: Prime

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 4
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 36,466
Difference: 36,466

chart
[/spoil]

You're not in the winning tribe in W20.

Plight recruits anything that moves and can type, I thought for sure they'd have made you an offer already.

DeletedUser

nobody gets to the stage im at in world 20 without being good at this game. Sure im losing a few villages, but that war is boring and just all about who doesnt barb first. This may be aswell, but will be much more interesting than the war over there.

DeletedUser

You need to realize a few things:

1) Getting far in a world doesn't mean that you're good. It just means you're good at avoiding conflict. There are players on every world who slip through the cracks by avoiding conflict. The ex-rank 1 player on W24 mixed villages, nobled barbs, etc., but managed to switch sides in wars often enough to make it very far as rank 1, until a tribe finally had enough.
2) To counteract this, people rate skill on war stats and what is being nobled.
3) Neither of these criteria are very impressive in your case.
4) As far as a war in W20 being boring, this world is slower than W20 and has fewer players.

You've got to give people something substantial besides "I survived, and yeah I'm losing villages but it's boring anyways." if you want to get people to give you an account, considering how few there are to go around.

DeletedUser78416

Hiyato, don't mind the local world orphan you are talking too. He has quit and switched accounts more times, just on this world, than T.O. has switched football teams.

He judges his accomplishments based on what his tribemates do, he just likes to take some of the credit.

lavim

I do not see or-el taking the credit for anything in that post, he is stating that in order to join C² hiyato would have to have proof that he is "good", and an easy way to prove that is how he is doin on w20.

But you have 4 loses and no conquers last week, and blame it on the world being "boring"? I hope you are not joining w16 expecting the world to be faster paced or less boring for you, because the speed settings is .25 slower.

DeletedUser78416

I do not see or-el taking the credit for anything in that post, he is stating that in order to join C² hiyato would have to have proof that he is "good", and an easy way to prove that is how he is doin on w20.

But you have 4 loses and no conquers last week, and blame it on the world being "boring"? I hope you are not joining w16 expecting the world to be faster paced or less boring for you, because the speed settings is .25 slower.

Not the post, just in general.

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: Robonot
Side 2:
Tribes: =HRV=, *MK*, Plight

Timeframe: 04/09/2010 00:00:00 to 26/11/2010 04:07:39

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 37
Side 2: 1
Difference: 36

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 361,453
Side 2: 9,631
Difference: 351,822

chart
[/spoil]

Those are the stats since I got on the account (the 1 loss is a recap I got back). I included =HRV= to include the conquers I got when SF/HRV was still a major tribe (AKA before the merge). In the meantime, over 8mil ODD has been gained, and plenty of troops poofed/ODA gained. And let's not forget the (now rarer) times I sit tribemates who help out. So before you tell me I claim credit for things I don't do, see that I did more in 2 months on an account than you have done throughout this war. Now, I've never claimed credit for the successes of my tribemates either. Every time I post stats, I also tell the tribe through the chat and congratulate them all on a job well done. I'm fiercely proud of being a part of c2, but saying I claim credit for their success is false.

Moving back onto the topic, I fail to see anywhere how Gammy managed to defend the reason anyone should recruit this guy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser78416

1) The only war conquers you have are from inactives, as discussed before...thats like riding a scooter down the road. It will get you where you want to go, but you don't necessarily want to go around bragging about it.

Plus I thought the account was co-played? What is all this 'I' talk about?

2) It wasn't so much of how I should defend recruiting him, moreover it was about how you don't even know him and already start a) bashing him and b) talking more crap about plight in a negative light.

3) War this, war that...I take more villages in a month than that account has in 6 months. You can brag all day long about snatching 37 villages from inactive/semi active players. The growth rate on the robonot account is shameful.

***before anyone wants to criticize war conquers vs every other type of conquer...I implore you beckon your rational thoughts for a moment. Not everyone is an Adamjrose, amongst others, who have been fortunate in conquering both war and non war villages in mass quantities.***

So, you stand strong with your 37 conquers, while others like adam have well over 100. Which leads me back to my initial point. You speak on the behalf of others success...and ride it like you stole it. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

The Gammy 1 said:
It wasn't so much of how I should defend recruiting him...

I'll just wait for your posts to be deleted. Anyone else want to actually vouch for the guy who's thread should stay on-topic?

DeletedUser78416

I'll just wait for your posts to be deleted. Anyone else want to actually vouch for the guy who's thread should stay on-topic?

On topic doesn't involve you throwing your 2 cents in about Plight's recruiting habits that are of your opinion.

You just wanted to be a smart-alec

Or I could do what you do...say your off topic piece to make yourself feel better and end it with a "...But back on topic" sentence...:icon_rolleyes:

I forgot that C² was recruiting off worlders or that you were a recruiter for C²....my bad.

But back on topic fellas, hiyato...I would offer you a spot in B~N~H, but my member limit has reached its capacity and none of the members need replacing. Sorry.

DeletedUser

I can see that Vio hasn't gotten online and taken this down yet, and people appear to believe ignorant remarks pretty easily, so let's make sure that stops right here.

1) The only war conquers you have are from inactives, as discussed before...thats like riding a scooter down the road. It will get you where you want to go, but you don't necessarily want to go around bragging about it.

Inactives? Perhaps you should check them.

Norym stacks villages against me on occasion even now, but when I started nobling, he was still perfectly active. Salvkas also stacked villages against me when I started nobling, and even nuked in response, but that didn't stop me. msterjake is perfectly active, he attacked back a few times and stacks, he's just a terrible player. sezz is active, as he's been stacking/attacking back. So what if they went inactive after I started nobling? More than half of what I've taken is from players who were active while I was nobling them, it's not my fault they go inactive once they realize they can't defend against c2 attacks.

Even while I typed this out, another active player lost a village to me.

Plus I thought the account was co-played? What is all this 'I' talk about?

It is.

2) It wasn't so much of how I should defend recruiting him, moreover it was about how you don't even know him and already start a) bashing him and b) talking more crap about plight in a negative light.

Which is still off-topic. But wait, since when did you become the guiding light of Plight's forum presence? Plight really has sunk low, haven't they? Especially if it seems they're asking you for help nobling their inactives. I mean, if that's going on then they definitely have a problem, because you're obviously not using the villages to help them out...

Oh, and yes, I "bashed" him. In reality, I told him how he could actually improve his chances of being recruited. Just because you're a little paranoid in your troll corner, doesn't mean everything's a flame. What, did you want me to lie and tell him "You're gonna get an account on this world for sure!", or not say anything? At least tell the guy what he's doing wrong. But you'd rather come on here and troll and flame me for no better reason than you have nothing better to do. Well, go find something.

3) War this, war that...I take more villages in a month than that account has in 6 months. You can brag all day long about snatching 37 villages from inactive/semi active players. The growth rate on the robonot account is shameful.

Didn't I say something about pointwhoring earlier in this response? Yeah, I think so. Didn't I also say something about not contributing to the war? Yeah, I definitely did. And you didn't refute it. But that's besides the point, sir pointwhore, because they were not all inactive/semi-active conquers, and the growth rate on a frontline account like Robonot is pretty good, considering we don't noble inactive villages and small barbs all day like you do in hopes of sustaining pointwhore status.

***before anyone wants to criticize war conquers vs every other type of conquer...I implore you beckon your rational thoughts for a moment. Not everyone is an Adamjrose, amongst others, who have been fortunate in conquering both war and non war villages in mass quantities.***

So, you stand strong with your 37 conquers, while others like adam have well over 100. Which leads me back to my initial point. You speak on the behalf of others success...and ride it like you stole it. :icon_cool:

Yes, adam is better than I am. Yes, there are plenty of players doing more for the war than me. But in case you can't read, which appears to be the case, I'm not claiming credit for their conquers. I'm claiming credit for my own, and showing that I'm proud to be a part of a good tribe, something you can't say the same about. B~N~H is a failure, and the fact that you couldn't even hold on to a certain member only makes it truer :lol:.

On topic doesn't involve you throwing your 2 cents in about Plight's recruiting habits that are of your opinion.

You just wanted to be a smart-alec

Or I could do what you do...say your off topic piece to make yourself feel better and end it with a "...But back on topic" sentence...:icon_rolleyes:

I forgot that C² was recruiting off worlders or that you were a recruiter for C²....my bad.

But back on topic fellas, hiyato...I would offer you a spot in B~N~H, but my member limit has reached its capacity and none of the members need replacing. Sorry.

On topic involves me saying whatever I need to say about this guy's chances of getting into Plight. Plight has given out account to plenty of players from other worlds. 3 owners in a week on Axl doesn't prove that?

On topic doesn't involve you coming on here to spew troll insults at everything that moves because you can't find anything better to do in-game, considering your pointwhore status.

You just wanted to be a troll.

Or I could do what you do; say something entirely off-topic, try to say that it's on-topic, flame the heck out of everyone, and then go to my villages and cry about how I can't be useful.

Whoops, I told you I wouldn't say anything about the crying :icon_eek:. My bad (but not really).

DeletedUser

Not sure why this hasn't been cleaned out yet. Lets leave this to the player who started the thread and let him do what he will.

DeletedUser78416

I can see that Vio hasn't gotten online and taken this down yet, and people appear to believe ignorant remarks pretty easily, so let's make sure that stops right here.

Ignorance is bliss my friend, have you not seen the matrix? :lol:

Inactives? Perhaps you should check them.

Norym stacks villages against me on occasion even now, but when I started nobling, he was still perfectly active. Salvkas also stacked villages against me when I started nobling, and even nuked in response, but that didn't stop me. msterjake is perfectly active, he attacked back a few times and stacks, he's just a terrible player. sezz is active, as he's been stacking/attacking back. So what if they went inactive after I started nobling? More than half of what I've taken is from players who were active while I was nobling them, it's not my fault they go inactive once they realize they can't defend against c2 attacks.

Your definition of active is different than mine. I am active, Bundy is active, Adam is active, zeeuet is active, etc. The ones you took vills from are not. Sure, they may have brief spells where they play the game actively for a short time, but at the end of the day, you are conquering from players who have long since been bored and play half heartedly. A conquer is a conquer, don't disagree with that, but bragging about taking almost 100% inactive vills...and not that many to boot in such a long time...isn;t brag worthy in my opinion.

Which is still off-topic. But wait, since when did you become the guiding light of Plight's forum presence? Plight really has sunk low, haven't they? Especially if it seems they're asking you for help nobling their inactives. I mean, if that's going on then they definitely have a problem, because you're obviously not using the villages to help them out...

I asked Plight to help noble their inactives. Nobody else was or they were doing so at a pace so slow, if they turned around to look the other direction they'd still be facing backwards...:lol:

I see mass opportunity in Plight to capitalize on thousands of inactive villages, it is just a shame no one else shares my observation. No one else besides C² that is...

Oh, and yes, I "bashed" him. In reality, I told him how he could actually improve his chances of being recruited. Just because you're a little paranoid in your troll corner, doesn't mean everything's a flame. What, did you want me to lie and tell him "You're gonna get an account on this world for sure!", or not say anything? At least tell the guy what he's doing wrong. But you'd rather come on here and troll and flame me for no better reason than you have nothing better to do. Well, go find something.

Your light is almost always green on here...and I'm the troll? :lol: You could have simply said nothing at all, but instead decided to make yet another snide remark about Plight. If you can't take it, don't dish it out. :icon_cool:

Didn't I say something about pointwhoring earlier in this response? Yeah, I think so. Didn't I also say something about not contributing to the war? Yeah, I definitely did. And you didn't refute it. But that's besides the point, sir pointwhore, because they were not all inactive/semi-active conquers, and the growth rate on a frontline account like Robonot is pretty good, considering we don't noble inactive villages and small barbs all day like you do in hopes of sustaining pointwhore status.

Call it what you'd like, but the fact of the matter is...if the gammy account wanted to annihilate the robonot account, it wouldn't be too difficult a task. You can jump for joy and clap your hands about nobling 37 villages in almost 3 months...I sometimes noble that many in one day. But that's right, I forgot that while the rest of your better tribemates are out conquering 'hundreds' of enemy vills...you're content with your 37 vills from inactive or semi active players. :lol:

Ride those backs, yee-haw!

Yes, adam is better than I am. Yes, there are plenty of players doing more for the war than me. But in case you can't read, which appears to be the case, I'm not claiming credit for their conquers. I'm claiming credit for my own, and showing that I'm proud to be a part of a good tribe, something you can't say the same about. B~N~H is a failure, and the fact that you couldn't even hold on to a certain member only makes it truer :lol:.

:lol: B~N~H isn't a failure. You have to actually do something to be able to fail at it...:lol: And I don't recall any member that I tried to hold onto.

You need your hanky now oral? I can sense that you are upset. :lol:

O
n topic involves me saying whatever I need to say about this guy's chances of getting into Plight. Plight has given out account to plenty of players from other worlds. 3 owners in a week on Axl doesn't prove that?

What makes that's your business, and furthermore what makes you think you can mock someone and not get mocked back? Again, if you can't take it, don't dish it out.

On topic doesn't involve you coming on here to spew troll insults at everything that moves because you can't find anything better to do in-game, considering your pointwhore status.

u6s5l. said:
I wonder if Plight will take this player too :lol:.

u6s5l. said:
Plight recruits anything that moves and can type, I thought for sure they'd have made you an offer already.

You just wanted to be a troll. :lol:

DeletedUser

Your definition of active is different than mine. I am active, Bundy is active, Adam is active, zeeuet is active, etc. The ones you took vills from are not. Sure, they may have brief spells where they play the game actively for a short time, but at the end of the day, you are conquering from players who have long since been bored and play half heartedly. A conquer is a conquer, don't disagree with that, but bragging about taking almost 100% inactive vills...and not that many to boot in such a long time...isn;t brag worthy in my opinion.

So we can make up definitions now? My definition of active is the one most people use. But if you want to make one up to fit your own little fantasy world, good for you. Whether or not it is brag-worthy, I didn't brag...so I don't see your point.

I asked Plight to help noble their inactives. Nobody else was or they were doing so at a pace so slow, if they turned around to look the other direction they'd still be facing backwards...:lol:

I see mass opportunity in Plight to capitalize on thousands of inactive villages, it is just a shame no one else shares my observation. No one else besides C² that is...

So they still gave you villages that they knew you wouldn't use for the war they're fighting; still pretty desperate (and useless as well). But hey, you want to say that c2's targets are inactive too? Well, let's go down the list:

grandecapo - Challenged us to come to him in K65, and when c2 did, he crumbled easily. He may be inactive now...but when c2 attacked, he was very much active by all definitions.

Axlthecat - The first new owner sucked, and the second one told me all about how he was getting coplayers and sitters to be on 24/7. But sure, he's inactive, right? Whatever fits your fantasy world.

haza teh great - He's the only one who hasn't crumbled, but he's still down 14 villages in the past month.

There are others who lost in smaller amounts, but most of them are active by your definitions and mine. Though I'm sure you'll just invent a new one to fit your point, as you're like to do :lol:.

Your light is almost always green on here...and I'm the troll? :lol: You could have simply said nothing at all, but instead decided to make yet another snide remark about Plight. If you can't take it, don't dish it out. :icon_cool:

Let me educate you on a few things. Firstly, I can deal with your ignorance pretty well; it's fixing it that's difficult to do :lol:. Secondly, my "snide remark" has plenty more factual basis than your remarks about me (making up definitions doesn't count). Thirdly, you seem to be watching my light often. That scares me. I know I'm awesome and all, but that's just a tad creepy :icon_cool:. Fourthly, you seem to forget that people can leave windows open on their computer...without being at their computer. And lastly, you need to learn the definition of troll. A troll is usually defined as someone who talks and flames everything, but does nothing in-game. Which, as you admit, is what you do. But if we're making up definitions, I'm gonna join in on the fun!

The Gammy 1 - A good-for-nothing nub who can't get along with his tribe leaders, can't get people to follow him, can't play the game well, and likes to troll the forums because he has nothing to do in-game.

Oh wait, most of that was true. I will make one up somehow, I swear :icon_evil:.

Call it what you'd like, but the fact of the matter is...if the gammy account wanted to annihilate the robonot account, it wouldn't be too difficult a task. You can jump for joy and clap your hands about nobling 37 villages in almost 3 months...I sometimes noble that many in one day. But that's right, I forgot that while the rest of your better tribemates are out conquering 'hundreds' of enemy vills...you're content with your 37 vills from inactive or semi active players. :lol:

Oh yeah, you could annihilate it like you annihilated Ende, right :lol:? You can jump for joy and clap about nobling 37 inactive villages in a day and not doing anything else for a month while not warring, I'll take my active conquers over your inactive conquers anyday :icon_wink:. But yeah, other players in c2 do far more than I could do, and I'm fine with that. I was defending myself against your remarks, if you don't recall. But your short-term memory in your own world seems to be working against you remembering anything correct :lol:.

Ride those backs, yee-haw!

Oh the irony of someone who is riding the back of Plight, nobling their inactives to grow, telling me that I'm riding c2's backs when I do some small contribution :lol:.

:lol: B~N~H isn't a failure. You have to actually do something to be able to fail at it...:lol: And I don't recall any member that I tried to hold onto.

My definition of failure in a tribal sense (we can make these up now, right?) is a tribe that doesn't contribute to a war (besides the war on barbs/inactives, of course). Well, you're now a failure :icon_rolleyes:.

Your members should want to stay with you, you shouldn't have to try to hold onto them. But seeing as you don't know that, it's OK. Just keep telling yourself you're a good player, Gammy, I'm sure your world will eventually go up in flames from the ignorance be great!

You need your hanky now oral? I can sense that you are upset. :lol:

Again, the irony of someone getting butthurt over my remarks at Plight (which he is not a part of) and flaming me telling me that I'm upset is laughable :lol:.

What makes that's your business, and furthermore what makes you think you can mock someone and not get mocked back?

Oh, I don't know, I'm just commenting on a war that I'm involved in, and you are not? What makes it your business what I say about Plight, when you're not in it? What makes it so that you can tell me it isn't my business? My definition of my business (still making these up, right?) is anything I want to talk about. I didn't mock someone, I mocked a tribe with valid sarcasm. What made me think I wouldn't get mocked back? Nothing at all, really, I just expected it to be some kind of actually valid statements. Then again, maybe I shouldn't have expected better statements, because you're suddenly the guiding light of Plight's forum presence (truly are desperate, eh?) now. And let's not forget, the mocking that was sent at me was off-topic; mine was not. But hey, I shouldn't learn to expect too much from pointwhoring nubs, eh Gammy :icon_wink:?

Again, if you can't take it, don't dish it out.

Again with the irony :lol:.

You just wanted to be a troll. :lol:

What's funny is, the definition of troll that you're accusing me of here is different from the one you accused me of above! Two definitions in one post for the same word, you are truly great at this game Gammy :lol:! The first quote you have is me responding to your trolling. Good call on that one! The second two are, yes, snide remarks that are on-topic. Get over it, and go back to doing nothing useful in-game while crying about how you can't help Plight because they won't let you.

Whoops, I told you I wouldn't say anything about the crying. My bad!

DeletedUser78416

way too much to read and respond to, stop crying and do some push-ups.

I did see one bit about capo and haza and axl.

Capo and haza, active for sure.

Axl...not so much.

DeletedUser

way too much to read and respond to, stop crying and do some push-ups.

Again with the irony :lol:.

I did see one bit about capo and haza and axl.

Capo and haza, active for sure.

Axl...not so much.

AxlTheCat on 17.11. at 12:54
Thanks for the new wave of attacks by the way, so many Scouts and Fakes its unreal. But congrats on figuring out my Online Times and launching then, looks like i'll have to drag in a few Co-players now..
Good job on making it harder for yourself :p

I cut out the other 17 messages or so...yeah, inactive for sure.