The Rim..back to Basics..

DeletedUser

Just to clarify; Sweet Deception is in no way affiliated with Basics, we don't let forum trolls into our cool gang.

DeletedUser

i agree it's not anything special, but it's amusing nonetheless. since there isn't anything interesting happening would you prefer a dead forum? no, cause otherwise you wouldn't have something to read since you're bored as well, so stop complaining on every thread i see you about people seeking attention, that's attention seeking by it self.

Well better dead forums then some attention seekers looking for attention :icon_rolleyes: we already have a lot of them. Im just acting, wanna be different

Im not attention seeking im just stating the facts.

Just to clarify; Sweet Deception is in no way affiliated with Basics, we don't let forum trolls into our cool gang.

Like i said, im not a troll, im just stating the facts. Its pretty s2pid when you call some1 a troll because you dont have anything else to say and you know i was right.

@ my favorite hater, Explicit Content

Just a quick correction lol, my scouts say that his pally was out of the village. Thanks.

p.s. wanna go on a date with me ?

DeletedUser

5wmqnr.jpg

DeletedUser

Pathetic, have anything to say ? by doing this you just say that i was right

Dont ignore the facts

DeletedUser

Well better dead forums then some attention seekers looking for attention :icon_rolleyes: we already have a lot of them. Im just acting, wanna be different

Im not attention seeking im just stating the facts.

how is that different from what Hard. did? he just stated facts as well :icon_wink: but like you said, you're just acting wanna be different :) with this settled...

Wanted to point out that Hard. left out another tribe who takes part in the coalition, ANGER, simply because...

DeletedUser

Those were the facts but behind those facts there is his attention seeking. You really think that people want to see how rim tribes get pwned ? that happens every second and if everyone made a PnP about that as Hard. forums would be in the mess.

Wrong.
The forums are here for players to post their PnP's.

You a mod?
Yeah... thats what i thought.

You are a troll.
Actually... trolls have uses, your a total waste of space. :icon_rolleyes:

Ok this comes from the person who was not right when i had a convo with him. He just disappeared. But now he is back and wanna flame me.

Everyone has the right to post but only few people know who to use that. Those guys are not anything special so they dont deserve it.

Dont call me a troll anymore, i told you to give me even 1 reason why you think that but what happened in the end ? you stopped posting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Those were the facts but behind those facts there is his attention seeking. You really think that people want to see how rim tribes get pwned ? that happens every second and if everyone made a PnP about that as Hard. forums would be in the mess.

And who made you the authority over forums PnP's?
Hmm...?

Exactly.
No one did.

So unless you have something on-topic to post, dont bother.
No one cares what you have to troll say.

DeletedUser

I have no authority over forums PnP's but if you want to make a PnP get a nice topic.

I like to see those PnP's from top ranked tribeswho deserve attention because they did something special. Killing little players like those guys here is completely normal, everyone clears targets.

Hey hey hey you said troll again but you didnt deny what i said before ? hehehe

DeletedUser

I have no authority over forums PnP's but if you want to make a PnP get a nice topic.

I like to see those PnP's from top ranked tribeswho deserve attention because they did something special.

Its not your place to state what is good PnP or not.
Your not a mod.
You never will be.

Get used to it and unless you change your shitty attitude, get used to being called a troll.

Im done wasting my breath on a chud like you.

DeletedUser

I like to see those PnP's from top ranked tribeswho deserve attention because they did something special. Killing little players like those guys here is completely normal, everyone clears targets.

Actually, I find that I know all about the top tribes and what they're doing. I like reading PnPs from smaller tribes to get a broader perspective of the world.

Killing little players? No, we're not. These players are equal to our size and there's over 250 of them. It's not just clearing inactives. But hey, whatever makes you feel good about yourself..troll

DeletedUser

No stress, calm down

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVRnMrl2oj8

I stated that with a reason, im not a mod but that doesnt mean i cant say that those people are average players who dont deserve it. Be in the top, prove that you are good and then show us a good PnP

My attitube is not a problem, you, being as everyone else is the problem. Dont know what to say so you use the word troll to get away

Actually, I find that I know all about the top tribes and what they're doing. I like reading PnPs from smaller tribes to get a broader perspective of the world.

Killing little players? No, we're not. These players are equal to our size and there's over 250 of them. It's not just clearing inactives. But hey, whatever makes you feel good about yourself..troll

Reading PnPs from smaller tribes to get a broader perspective of the world? you are kidding me right ? you can see that every day, if you want to know perspective of the world, start as 1 guy, join in some newbie tribe and see

Killing little player ? Yes they are little. Being the same size as you just say that you are equal with nubs. Since the beginning ive cleared a lot of players, i didnt post about that because thats nothing special. I was not their size, i outgrew them and everyone in my 50x50 and not im in the top of my K. Me as 1 player against the tribe with 60+ players ? it is better story then yours. Friend of mine against 70+ players tribe ? better story then yours

DeletedUser

No stress, calm down

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVRnMrl2oj8

I stated that with a reason, im not a mod but that doesnt mean i cant say that those people are average players who dont deserve it. Be in the top, prove that you are good and then show us a good PnP

My attitube is not a problem, you, being as everyone else is the problem. Dont know what to say so you the word troll to get away

I fail to see what's bad about this PnP? Your posting is dreadful but apart from that the feedback has been good.

DeletedUser

just a quick correction lol it means 3 players supported him, if 4 had supported him he would have had 5 paladins.

other than that though nice report lol good job.

and to OP nice PnP. but the map was annoying as hell >< maybe make it smaller :p

- ALex

There could be 100 supports. :icon_wink:

anyway, good luck to Basics and enjoy.

DeletedUser

I said it was funny but you should find another way to get more attention ;)

i feel owned :(

I don't need attention. I get enough positive attention from my maps :icon_rolleyes:
You however, only post on places where you can troll. Keep trolling, makes me laugh :)

DeletedUser

Keep ignoring the facts and get something to say not only troll. Makes me laugh

DeletedUser

I have to agree on Sweet Deception. There's nothing special about pwning some noob tribes. Everyone are doing that but not making any thread here. So Basics Basically are here to seek some attention and make a name out of it.

DeletedUser

Something else for people to read other than This or That and Count to 50 trillion.

Fail trolls are fail.