APOC vs. the rest of the world as told by King Arturus (PNP)

DeletedUser

Yes, I have spoken to you in the past. I cleared all 11 villas you have in K32 nearly two months ago. Your villas are nestled nicely among mine in K32, which has thebluesman's villas massed at the top of the K and a blanket of other players in cupid, terror, anth, tidave and some others scattered about. I have no problem helping people out. In fact, most of the villas many have in that area were cleared by me. I can't imagine you are in any danger in K32; moreover, if you are supported by F777 in K32, I just don't see the rationale. Other people need it far more than you do there.

Anyway, if these excuses are OK for allies, then why should I bother fighting at all. I've got a little baby to take care of, the world games triathlon next year and military duties. I suppose I could get into the TW race to the top spot. That could be good fun ... signing on for 5 minutes, sending nukes and trains and then logging off while everyone around me fights to stay alive.

kingjohan

Yes, I have spoken to you in the past. I cleared all 11 villas you have in K32 nearly two months ago. Your villas are nestled nicely among mine in K32, which has thebluesman's villas massed at the top of the K and a blanket of other players in cupid, terror, anth, tidave and some others scattered about. I have no problem helping people out. In fact, most of the villas many have in that area were cleared by me. I can't imagine you are in any danger in K32; moreover, if you are supported by F777 in K32, I just don't see the rationale. Other people need it far more than you do there.
I am sure he have more support to led, if people bother to mail him asking for it.
Anyway, if these excuses are OK for allies, then why should I bother fighting at all. I've got a little baby to take care of, the world games triathlon next year and military duties.
Arn't you awsome! but yeah, you should focus on that, just like i will be even more inactive once i join the army.
I suppose I could get into the TW race to the top spot. That could be good fun ... signing on for 5 minutes, sending nukes and trains and then logging off while everyone around me fights to stay alive.
You're taking this game far to seriously, man. If Ex and marvel loose this war, so what? It's a game, start on a new world, meet new people, chat and have fun...

If that's what F777 likes to do then why shouldn't he be able to do it? .

Bold.

DeletedUser

Well, I'm glad my help went to someone so greatful as you are. I ask for answers and you come back with your personal attacks on me.

kingjohan

Well, I'm glad my help went to someone so greatful as you are. I ask for answers and you come back with your personal attacks on me.

I am grateful that you helped me get a foothold, in K32? Have i not shown you that?

I gave you answers and my opinon. It wasn't meant as a personal attack.

DeletedUser

Personal attacks are things like mocking me for being "awesome" trying to be ready for a big race where I get to represent my country. It's things like insulting my intelligence by your caustic remark about only knowing about attacks if they're sent at me. You taunt me by asking if I expect him to attack me. Copying all my posts and arguing each point isn't necessarily insulting, but does nothing but inflame the situation to have someone argue every point. Accusing me of saying that not posting on the forum makes a player a bad one and then attacking my logic for such a remark by saying it stuns you, when I never said anything about posting being equated to your quality as a player. Accusing me of thinking everything is supposed to be focused around me and trying to belittle me by intimating that things exist, even if I haven't seen it is also insulting.

So they way you show your gratitude doesn't impress me in the slightest. This is our first encounter after I cleared your villas, some of which were double and triple D. Perhaps you and I show gratitude in different ways. I don't mock and insult people who helped me the first time I interface with them after they help me. I may or may not be able to adequately respond to what concerns them either, but I sure as heck won't sit there and argue with them, especially make remarks on exaggerations that you clearly made. Times like this make me wish I could take back helping you get into my K and putting you in contact with the person who gave you that account. I guess I'm just not at all impressed with how you express your gratitude.

Your so-called answers and opinion have done nothing to explain what F777 is doing, why his dukes are frustrated and the failure of his alleged plans to do more to help out. I'd rather you didn't say anything at all, but you seemed to motivated to defend his honor ... which I sure as heck hope turns out to be for more than some D in a K where you are surrounded by friendlies.

DeletedUser

Anyway, back to the task at hand, got to 500 villas above KA as projected. It would have been easier if he quit nobling while I was trying to do this.

BTW, 6 months wasn't my projection. It is the earliest I would project you hitting that rank. I see you moved up a few spots past those in your "group" with a new gap to move up again.

King Sean04

I have to chime in on this. First, I am going to amass a collection of Johan's posts and call it King Johan's big book of dumb posts. Second, what kind of tribemate are you if the only way to get support out of you is by mailing you? What happens if you were the one on the forums asking for support? How would you like it if no one responds to your thread? You wouldn't like it at all. If I were in your tribe i'd tell everyone not to waste troops on you if that's how you're going to play. You and race are in allied tribes and that's how you treat him? No respect? You talk condescendingly to him. You won't see this between MAGI and APOC. Anyways I want to see Marvel turn on ex :axemen: but it may never happen :icon_sad:

P.S. Johan: Keep posting dumb remarks I need to make the book longer :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well, I have allegedly committed some sort of offense that could have me banned according too someone who just wrote me. Although I do engage in debates here and such as well as play hard on W35, I'm not sure what that offense is. If anyone here has any ideas, it would be appreciated so I can self-correct. I already self-reported/asked TW with a claims ticket in what I think could be possibly be confused for a rules infraction, which would be hooking up a former player with another player who no longer wanted to play so that password could be given to the other guy. I never knew the password and reminded the other guy of the rules for changing accounts, but never had any more than an indirect role in the transfer. Is that illegal?

If I have somehow gone over the top here and committed some sort of infraction on the external, then please point that out to me so I can fix it. Why? Because I am about to be away for a while and want to make sure things are good to go before I do.

All that crap said (ha ha ha), this whole thread dynamic is changing in such a way that it reminds me of something Jesse Owens said in a movie about him. It was something like this ... if you walk long enough and talk long enough, two people will come to understand each other. That's kind of how it seems here. I'm still competitive and will still give it my all, but right or wrong, it's good to see tribe mates have each other's back. More ironic is it to see one from an enemy tribe speak out on my behalf over an issue that bothers me and actually helps the enemy tribe (having the world's biggest player) growing daily, but not participating as a tribe mate.

Anyway, my time away is unknown. I hope the world doesn't end before I come back. I also hope KA doesn't pass me in villas either. I'll have to eat my pride.

King Sean04

hehehe I would count on it :p King A can be a beast when he needs too. But I am also competitive. I have played Hockey and soccer for many years. If there's one thing sports can teach you it would be to strive to be the best. You learn from the best, you can become the best. Kind of like TW. Enemies on the field or the ice can be best friends off it. But regarding F777 it's annoying to see him in the number 1 spot not by playing hard and competitively but by eating barbs and doing nothing.

yeil

Haha!!

As you all may or may not know, An APOC scum had control of my account but gladly I am back :).

Tintin666 = dirty spy.

King Sean04

how does that make sense? Wouldn't that make you the leak? :lol: I think you shall be kicked

DeletedUser

lol. Yeil can't even control his own account. Too funny.

And as for me I gained 2 ranks. Went from 40 to 38. :p

Hey.. look yeil I am in front of the account you can't seem to keep track of. ROFL.

kingjohan

I have to chime in on this. First, I am going to amass a collection of Johan's posts and call it King Johan's big book of dumb posts.
I'm happy you care so much about my post you'll make a book out of them <3
Second, what kind of tribemate are you if the only way to get support out of you is by mailing you?
I can't answer that, really. I suppose you will have to mail people in Ex to find out.
What happens if you were the one on the forums asking for support?
How would you like it if no one responds to your thread?
I would feel sad and reply (to my own thread) something like "booohooo *tears*, noone cares about me*more tears* Oh, and while i'm at it, i would probably slit my wrists."
You wouldn't like it at all. If I were in your tribe i'd tell everyone not to waste troops on you if that's how you're going to play.
If you think you would have to tell everyone not to send troops to me instead of letting themselves decide then i guess i would be a pretty good tribemate. :icon_eek:
You and race are in allied tribes and that's how you treat him? No respect?
I have been allied with race since i joined Ex. I have argued with him one time, and that one time was in the externals. We all know you (or anyone in APOC for that matter) don't know what me and race have spoken about. So if you think i havn't treated race with respect based on the 10 posts i argued with him then fine. You don't know the full story, your opinion is invalid or to say atleast, very inaccurate.

P.S. Johan: Keep posting dumb remarks I need to make the book longer :icon_wink:
Bold

DeletedUser

Okay nubs of this world...

I thought I give you an update... Here are my stats since you guys claimed I just an internal eater and barb eater. Looks to me like I have been eating the enemy pretty well. How about you? :p

Side 1:
Players: King Arturus
Side 2:
Tribes: FE@R, HAWK, ~S*W~, ex, Marvel
Players: grulkemr14, PrimalFlesh

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 840
Side 2: 26,557
Difference: 25,717

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 111
Side 2: 7
Difference: 104

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 7,114,211
Side 2: 225,078,807
Difference: 217,964,596

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,010,749
Side 2: 61,158
Difference: 949,591

chart

kingjohan

Okay nubs of this world...

I thought I give you an update... Here are my stats since you guys claimed I just an internal eater and barb eater. Looks to me like I have been eating the enemy pretty well. How about you? :p

Side 1:
Players: King Arturus
Side 2:
Tribes: FE@R, HAWK, ~S*W~, ex, Marvel
Players: grulkemr14, PrimalFlesh

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 840
Side 2: 26,557
Difference: 25,717

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 111
Side 2: 7
Difference: 104

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 7,114,211
Side 2: 225,078,807
Difference: 217,964,596

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,010,749
Side 2: 61,158
Difference: 949,591

chart

When you were claimed to be an internal eater, that was just what you were, and internal eater.

I understand you live to praise yourself.

DeletedUser

Ya I hav over 100 conquers against the enemy now. Looks like I can conquer the enemy pretty well too, when I want to. :p

kingjohan

Ya I hav over 100 conquers against the enemy now. Looks like I can conquer the enemy pretty well too, when I want to. :p

When we acused you of being an internal eater, you didn't noble enemy villages, you ate inactives.

We had no reason to think otherwise, did we?

Have anyone said you can't take enemy villages?

yeil

I had over 100 within a week or 2 of war, I will be back properly soon, Just watch :icon_cool: