APOC vs. the rest of the world as told by King Arturus (PNP)

King Sean04

beware because you should probably have read his post a bit more carefully otherwise you dig yourself a big hole. He said 'if they had been on the same side of the map' Therefore i believe some might consider your description above as an apt description of yourself. :icon_rolleyes:

Nope I guess you need to re read his post. He said Race has 151 conquers on APOC and King A has 0 conquers on Marvel :icon_wink: don't try to undermine what I say because I'll just spit it back at you :icon_redface:

kingjohan

For the only "freaking" time, this thread has one hell of a lot of fairly nasty insults being slung around in it. This is your one warning, anyone continuing the "childlike" "idiot" or "moron" style of flame will find themselves accruing infractions at a fairly hefty rate.

Boo!!!

DOWN WITH THE SYSTEM!!

DeletedUser

Longjohns are the best kind of underwear for canadians like me, eh?
I thought so too.
You are all...so... [this word has been censored by redzonejoe for his own safety]
I said it. There. I prepare for whatever awaits me in another life.

DeletedUser

Nope I guess you need to re read his post. He said Race has 151 conquers on APOC and King A has 0 conquers on Marvel :icon_wink: don't try to undermine what I say because I'll just spit it back at you :icon_redface:

Actually at the time of writing it was =APOC= I was referring to (BTW enoblements now risen to 155), however, if we add the current enoblements against the entire "APOC" family it is slightly more impressive at 355 for racemwb and 0 against (that is 116 percent slightly more impressive).

DeletedUser

KA just lost another villa. That's 4 in three days. Anything I can do to help? Send support or something?

DeletedUser

And here we were getting along so well before RACE added in his RACE-ish comments (not to be confused with racist).
Can't we all just get along?
*Alien Zaps me*

DeletedUser

Just keeping tabs on progress of KA vs. the world (or the handful around him). Stats are where it's at ;)

DeletedUser

is that before or after we all die of old age. Because that doesn't really count

lol ... hillarious!

King Arturus wrote ... (note the date)
#571 2010,November 27th, 01:54 Top
bla bla bla... you keep saying that race. Some day I will be bigger than you

That was three days ago. He was behind by 486 villas behind. He's currently still behind by 486 villas. At this rate we'll all die as you suggested :). Unfortunately, he's about to be 500 villas in the hole.

DeletedUser

Race you are ego centric. I didn't mean when I caught you if ever. I meant when I jump up in ranks. I think top 20 at this point is what I should be going for. So lets all have a poll that says how long it will take me to do that. Closest gets a cookie. :-D

yeil

Race you are ego centric. I didn't mean when I caught you if ever. I meant when I jump up in ranks. I think top 20 at this point is what I should be going for. So lets all have a poll that says how long it will take me to do that. Closest gets a cookie. :-D

You lost 4 villages in 2 days, This rate you'll be lucky to be top 100.

DeletedUser

Egocentric means seeing things from only my point of view. It is something we get past in the Preoperational stage of development according to Piaget. That usually lasts from age 2 to 7. Anyway, I'm not sure what egocentrism has to do with this, but it let me showcase a bit of my knowledge on theories of development.

As for my guess when you get into the top 20 ... I'll have to get back to you on that. It not only depends on what those between you and the top 15 do, but whether some delete. Mathematically, should they quit playing right away, you'd have to find yourself with at least 800 villas. That's 146 more than you have right now. A good nobling rate for someone like F777 who doesn't use his resources for war in tribal wars would be about 3 villas per day. Since you are actually battling and losing some to enemy and yourself, I would say that you will do no better than an average long-term growth of 2 villas per day. I would think you will do a little less. Still, just for the sake of the numbers, you're going to need about 73 days to get to 800 villas. Shooting from the hip, you'll need about a half year if the current group between #15 and #38 slow up.

DeletedUser

good with numbers :) and who F777 anyway? you hating on him i assume?