chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 735,351
Side 2: 0
Difference: 735,351

chart

:( also Hyper now owns the number one player xD

pillburydough

Funny shit, especially as you clearly read this one. Did I magically jump up the scales of importance, or did you finally come up with something 'witty' enough to say that made it seem like you actually do have a halfway decent answer to share..?

Man up and just tell people straight when you have no decent input or answers to give, because this 'play the childish chicken' card isn't working in your favour even as a 16yr old.

lmao......you think your so smart :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

nice reply :) see i cant do that too

You think you are so cool <.< (that means i winzers)

STAFAST

Side 1:
Tribes: Deus, HYPER
Side 2:
Tribes: =TTD=

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 377
Side 2: 128
Difference: 249

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 241
Side 2: 74
Difference: 167

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,573,244
Side 2: 1,203,471
Difference: 2,369,773

chart

Side 1: 2,286,914
Side 2: 694,806
Difference: 1,592,108

chart

If everybody is inactive in TTD, how are you still around :icon_wink:

pillburydough

you just insulted your tribe members/allies :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

pilly doesnt have any allies im surprised any tribe that takes in members that are as controversial like pilly the members act like they are god

S2orme invite hoc he not only gets accepted by the same people that hated him but wasnt he defended on the externals by s2orme?

=ttd= same thing with pilly :) but pilly is okay for me i never hated him

STAFAST

Side 1:
Tribes: Deus
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 450
Side 2: 353
Difference: 97

chart

Side 1: 331
Side 2: 85
Difference: 246

chart

Side 1: 4,238,070
Side 2: 3,305,538
Difference: 932,532

chart

Side 1: 3,122,817
Side 2: 788,162
Difference: 2,334,655

chart

Wont be long now until Deus is #1 again....OR TTD take in more meat for the feast. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I can see a siimon re-invite on the cards :p

Wow, those stats really are horrid.....so how is the ex-s2orm guys taking over your tribe doing for you TTD? All happy?

STAFAST

What is scary is if i put the hyper stats in there as well, i am biased so only show our stats, sorry Bo :)

pillburydough

What is scary is if i put the hyper stats in there as well, i am biased so only show our stats, sorry Bo :)

not scary. remove all the inacitves like unding your nolbeing and your stats will be reduced by hundreds

DeletedUser

unding isnt inactive podge isnt inactive dogman wasnt inactive shall i go on?

STAFAST

unding isnt inactive podge isnt inactive dogman wasnt inactive shall i go on?

no need, he has never made sense at all, and i am not sure in another 10 years he could make sense. You can lead a horse to water, you just cant make it drink, and he is that type, you can make him learn at all.

DeletedUser

not scary. remove all the inacitves like unding your nolbeing and your stats will be reduced by hundreds

They were all active until they ran away due to being attacked by us or Dues or us & Deus as a joint OP

Last edited by a moderator:

XenoBlade147

TTD whooped my ass to be honest even i know when i have no chance at living but in my own defense a 50 hr a week job and a full time 5 class college student i didn't have time to put forth to defending myself it was bad enough getting like 3 or 4 hrs a sleep a night cuz i just couldn't log off. TTD when i started to lose major villages in K54 i had alrdy passed the sit and quit :p but its true i wouldn't have been able to hold on even if i tried to i just didn't have the troops to keep up an all the fronts i was getting rapped in. So my hat goes off to TTD, and i wish Deus the best of luck i feel they are going to ruin ttd still. this is my last semester so maybe Deus will take me back after im done :p

Good job deus for ripping the shit out of TTD i knew u would come forth, Alas wish u guys helped me out a bit more, but its understandable you had your own problems to deal with ^_^.

STAFAST

Ok Ok , here are the real hyper/deus stats, long live TTD :)
Side 1:
Tribes: Deus, HYPER
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,608
Side 2: 1,096
Difference: 1,512

chart

Side 1: 1,679
Side 2: 397
Difference: 1,282

chart

Side 1: 24,560,841
Side 2: 10,306,649
Difference: 14,254,192

chart

Side 1: 15,895,707
Side 2: 3,699,331
Difference: 12,196,376

chart

It is only a matter of time before TTD fold, we all know this. Then it will be about who joins hwo, ans how this world will really end. BUt TTD wont be a part of it,,,,their own choice for being point whores.

I for one, want to say thank you for your help over the years, but you should have kept your course and seen the end world. Not knocked out early due to terrible leadership choices most members dont know about nor had a chance to have their say.

Say it now and leave TTD, make a new home in Hyper or Deus, or one of the other top tribes and see the end of the world. Its coming and hopefully fast for us all.

DeletedUser

Neither is the fact that losing 1500 vills in a week a "good thing"....we can be allowed some extrapolation as a PnP exercise, don't you think?

Unless the best TTD have to offer now is Deus and Hypers "attitude" will be their downfall