=TTD= War Stats

STAFAST

My cockiness is for Pilly, not the main TTD members. For the most part you guys have shown class.

DeletedUser

you guys have a -186 gain in villages overall (not counting the people who hit delete) well good job

DeletedUser

Neither is the fact that losing 1500 vills in a week a "good thing"....we can be allowed some extrapolation as a PnP exercise, don't you think?

Unless the best TTD have to offer now is Deus and Hypers "attitude" will be their downfall

you are classy lady so i wont pick a fight nor debate with you.

DeletedUser

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww - im better then you :D

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
I now have the feeling to get Stafast another account, feed it with premium and see how you do! I think you'd quit very fast! :)

STAFAST

lol - i rimmed him outta K93 before ;)

You did? When? I have to my understanding, never once lost a village in k93, so i am not sure what your talking about at all :icon_eek:

And it took both Manic and Storm to get me out of k83, and i am sure you had nothing to do with that, as i cant see either tribe having you in them.

DeletedUser68692

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww - im better then you :D

Pills, you can only say your better than him, if your ORGINAL account, is better than his right now.. Im just saying :D

lol - i rimmed him outta K93 before ;)

Which accoutn were you to rim him out of one K? P.s Manic did that, not you.... and i think that was k83 :)

I shall know because i stacked his villages out of hate towards fs leadership at the time. :D

pillburydough

You did? When? I have to my understanding, never once lost a village in k93, so i am not sure what your talking about at all :icon_eek:

And it took both Manic and Storm to get me out of k83, and i am sure you had nothing to do with that, as i cant see either tribe having you in them.

Check your stats. Northern Strider sent you over 60 d's at that time. Nice try tho :icon_rolleyes:

STAFAST

Yo pills, your an ignorant child, i have never lost a village in k93, stop using drungs, its wasting your limited mind.

But if your happy using your LSD or PCP or whatever it is and thinking you have taken villages from me, go for it, in your limited little mind, i guess you need a win somehow.

So, GO PILLY GO< GO PILLY GO,

'I hope you feel better now.

You remind of my son, and he is 6 months old.

pillburydough

ohhh im adorable and loved in your life :p
and i did - its there on your stats

Residents Permit Only

check it :D

STAFAST

Oh yes, you took a single village from me, wooo hooo, your so wicked good. You really must be proud to have taken a single village from me, but but wait, where is your account now?

Did you quit it? WHy? Not good enough to play?

Your a joke, but thank you for making our lives better for your silliness, it certainly makes the day for many of us.

DeletedUser68692

Residents Permit Only

That wasnt your orginal account... someone played it, you only took it after rpo took his village

DeletedUser68692

Residents Permit Only

Also I know were friends and all but common, your making yourself look like a fool to everyone on W24, the comments you say but without proof and all, like ill defend you as your a good guy but like your comments are not helping you and is showing the world that ttd are bunch of numbskulls who cant do anything against dues and Hyper.

STAFAST

More inactive TTD conquers I guess :icon_surprised:

Side 1:
Tribes: Deus
Side 2:
Tribes: =TTD=

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 312
Side 2: 142
Difference: 170

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 219
Side 2: 62
Difference: 157

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,968,504
Side 2: 1,306,907
Difference: 1,661,597

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,087,436
Side 2: 572,323
Difference: 1,515,113

chart

I am no longer sure what to say about these numbers. I am sure a certain member of TTD will come up with something witty to say as usual.

Enjoy the stats, everybody.

DeletedUser48597

I am no longer sure what to say about these numbers. I am sure a certain member of TTD will come up with something witty to say as usual.

Enjoy the stats, everybody.

Good job nobling the inactives. Falling right into TTDs trap. They want you to noble them. :lol:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: HYPER

Side 2:
Tribes: =TTD=

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 524
Side 2: 56
Difference: 468

I guess all the conquers above are inactives as well?? :lol:

DeletedUser

Could Pilly please provide us with a list of people in TTD that are worthy of our nobling? We have his high standards to live up to (of nobling real and sincere accounts like siimon and beatybaby) and would hate to disappoint him by seemingly nobling anything but active accounts

So list pl0x...stat!!