Hefty and ampac vs The World

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
ya know what here is the nail and and right on the head.... lmao!

that is exactly how i felt as well....

hehehe, I know you couldn't resist answering...the funny thing is you really explained yourself...:icon_wink:

And I see Harry posting....This could be fun...

DeletedUser

I am most uber, end of story.

Ha stop me from laugh !
Well Helfy, you do have your own style to exaggerate about things.. Remember when you was owner of wizzy and you say you're the king of w20, the best w20 skill player. I'm guess you disappoint alot of people who believed into you words till that moment.. :icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

HeftySmurf

I am? guess why, my actions crippled the world, which i thought was fun, nobody else shares my sick sense of humour it seems :)

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I am? guess why, my actions crippled the world, which i thought was fun, nobody else shares my sick sense of humour it seems :)

Crippled what you just crippled your allies and your so called friends..You screwed a tribe you created..Kinda you cripplling yourself:lol:

HeftySmurf

Crippled what you just crippled your allies and your so called friends..You screwed a tribe you created..Kinda you cripplling yourself:lol:

allies? i had no allies or friends the moment Hulk ended, the moment i was left in the dark to face a Prime op by myself, thats when i turned on the world.

Friends? what Ixy who quit on me as usual, there was nobody on w20, so i took everything and destroyed it, thats how you leave a world.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
allies? i had no allies or friends the moment Hulk ended, the moment i was left in the dark to face a Prime op by myself, thats when i turned on the world.

Friends? what Ixy who quit on me as usual, there was nobody on w20, so i took everything and destroyed it, thats how you leave a world.

And you will be remembered as the ultimate failure in Tribal Wars game. Btw who recruited you in world20 I don't think you have an original account here? Whoever recruited you must be really happy for himself for recruiting you...

I guess Rich26 and Airsofter and Penguinbasher, Guyverone would object to this.:icon_wink:

Last edited:

HeftySmurf

And you will be remembered as the ultimate failure in Tribal Wars game. Btw who recruited you in world20 I don't think you have an original account here? Whoever recruited you must be really happy for himself for recruiting you...

I guess Rich26 and Airsofter and Penguinbasher, Guyverone would object to this.:icon_wink:

Utter failure? i destroyed a game world, the amount of people that have congratulated me is endless, i find it amusing how you find me to be the only failure, well maybe you and dorin, but the combined braincells of maker and dorin is about 10, doesn't surprise me.
Air is quite happy that he recruited me, i did what i was recruited for in Hulk, which is more then you have done in your full w20 career. I enjoy how i have achieved more and i simply took over an account, while you have become a laughing stock.

xstefanx

Damn, you are so bloody boring Hefty, all you do is sing from the same stinking hymn sheet. Change your tune at least once this decade. You left this world, fine, I don't care... all you do now is come on here posting crap out of your arse like you have verbal diarrhoea. The world didn't stop when you left. You had a Nº1 account and ran it into the ground, give your excuses, you could've passed it on but you didn't you were selfish enough to keep digging.

DeletedUser

HeftySmurf said:
" Im better then you? Yes, end of story".
For a guy who fail miserable don't you think you have way to much fullish pride to say that you better then anybody who play here in w20??

xstefanx is incomparable better then you.

Utter failure? i destroyed a game world, the amount of people that have congratulated me is endless, i find it amusing how you find me to be the only failure, well maybe you and dorin, but the combined braincells of maker and dorin is about 10, doesn't surprise me.
Air is quite happy that he recruited me, i did what i was recruited for in Hulk, which is more then you have done in your full w20 career. I enjoy how i have achieved more and i simply took over an account, while you have become a laughing stock.

I do not say that you are the only failure of w20, lol !
But if you would like to rise up a subject about this, I will name you : the biggest fail of w20 that I know ! Since you double fail: fail to keep rank 1 acc and also disappoint the people (your pets) who still believe in your warrior image.

Ran it into the ground? I know i did
You bet you did !
Now.. get speed and go off w20 or stay here but don't write topics about "how good you was in w20".

DeletedUser

HeftySmurf said:
i beat Prime, who needs to make a tribe disband when i beat htm at his own op on my one little account
omg what you said: you beat Prime because you survive against a Prime operation? :icon_eek: If yes, then is true.. your lack of game knowledge had no limit! .
Your such a noob, lol. I really not bother to reply forward.

BEATING/WINING MEAN TO MAKE YOUR OPPONENTS TO GO OFF WORLDS meaning: NOBLE THEM OR TO RIM THEM and not I BEAT because i survive his op he made on me .. pfu !

Make me? oh wait you cant, hahaha, go away noob.
You think is hard for me to return in w20? :S

funny, really :icon_cool::icon_redface:

HeftySmurf

omg what you said: you beat Prime because you survive against a Prime operation? :icon_eek: If yes, then is true.. your lack of game knowledge had no limit! .
Your such a noob, lol. I really not bother to reply forward.
A noob? hahaha, you couldnt survive a prime op, it wasnt even good and you would get owned by it.

B
EATING/WINING MEAN TO MAKE YOUR OPPONENTS TO GO OFF WORLDS meaning: NOBLE THEM OR TO RIM THEM and not I BEAT because i survive his op he made on me .. pfu !
They didnt make me quit noob, i stayed for a good 6 months after the op, so you err, fail?

You think is hard for me to return in w20? :S

funny, really :icon_cool::icon_redface:
Feel free, ill make you quit again.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Wow really air recruited you?

No wonder.........Hulk failed miserably...

I guess I'm not surprised..... birds with the same feather flocks together.:icon_razz:

Go talk to your Hulk and WHo?! friends maybe they will be impressed on what have you done...Lol, better yet talk to wizzydizzy and Lodaa so that they will so impresed with you awesomenes...:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

wth, i thought Hefty already admitted a year ago, he is the biggest fail in this world. I dont see how anyone can top his level of failure.

DeletedUser50694

Hey where have you been? Not you man..But the others..:lol:

Been hiding from all you crazy tw people...

But lets get this on topic, HULK / Prime / Who stuff is ancient history, i wanna see more rage about current tribes!

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Been hiding from all you crazy tw people...

But lets get this on topic, HULK / Prime / Who stuff is ancient history, i wanna see more rage about current tribes!

The sad thing rune is no one from SAW and Sparta are answering...

dunno if TP can update on situations on their front but I don't think they have a spoke person to flame on or discuss current events.

Yea, the forum went dead for a while but, say something about old Hulk and Who? topics you would definetly get an answer.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Looking back into history, keep remind me about one thing: if at that cross points some person was give me more credit and give more confidence and free hand, now you,Ampac, you was write here on this forum, as member of a tribe part of big regression. I was make so hard coalition vs Prime that after we strike them they not even know what hit them :D

But things happen.. to much barbs to eat, to much personal feelings in middle, to much revenge let unsolved,people forgot that sometime is essential to forgot things and to move on -- I know , probably none will understand this reply and I will not enter in details about this. Few knows exactly about what I refer to.. so if you don't get it, don't start flame about this :p
Without trust you cannot have a progress to satisfy all.
I always trust into the good side of a person and I never got disappoint, no care if that person was part of Prime, or Fear, or Saw, or Sparta or Kono.

But again things evolve how they was and we could not give time back lol :p

Stopping Prime is not so impossible to do.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Looking back into history, keep remind me about one thing: if at that cross points some person was give me more credit and give more confidence and free hand, now you,Ampac, you was write here on this forum, as member of a tribe part of big regression. I was make so hard coalition vs Prime that after we strike them they not even know what hit them :D

But again things evolve how they was and we could not give time back lol :p

Stopping Prime is not so impossible to do.

Thats the way it is Dorin...You understand how the world evolves.

Well I learned my lesson, not to be swayed by sweet words of victory and Illusions of grand coalition...

Now those tribes are getting punished and getting what they truly deserved....

But SAWs fall from grace is not from leadership..But because of betrayal of a dangerous kind.

Betrayed by a tribe they tried to help.:lol:

Former Fear?! members manipulated the situation to destroy SAW....I hope TP gets what they deserved.

Last edited: